Alright, here's my car famabam anons

Bought Saturday. Never been a Honda fan, but Ive always liked the sleek door window a e s t h e t i c on these things so I bought one with 41k miles on it. Replacing the waifu's shitbox Fiesta parked in front of it. Didnt go with the newer Gen Accord coupe cuz it has too much stupid technology. Ive driven an older Prelude and this thing rides like a Cadillac-Prelude, given that they were ~3,000lbs and this thing is in that ball park but sits higher with softer comfy suspenshunnnn =]

Interior is super nice for what Im used to.

better be a manual fag.

it's not

Congrats and enjoy!
Hope it's at least the v6

It's not

Good looking car man. What did you pay for it? What engine?

The 3.5L was laggy and throttle didnt feel right. But they do set you back in the seat when it decides to rev up. I drive like a grandpa, I havent even gotten it last 4 1/2k rpm. The KA24 is plenty for me.

No excuse for getting a slushbox, again I like comfy cruisers. This is an Accord. A 6/6 wasnt the right tool for the job for me. We also checked out V6 Mustangs, those throw you back in the seat compared to the Accord 3.5s. Again, not what I was after. Nice to see what direct injection can do in smaller displacement motors these days.

>cvt 4 cylinder accord coupe
just kys. you have to be the biggest cuck on the planet to buy one of those.

I paid 99999 chickens for it

Its not a CVT tho. The newer sleeker generation is CVT, so I went with the lowest mileage 8th gen 5 speed auto in my area. Its FWD, 250 ft lbs does not make the car any more fun. Have you driven a Prelude? This literally has the same weight and peak power figures. Regardless neither are sportscars, why the fuck are we talking about performance anyways.

Shit when was the last time someone posted their car purchase on here? This place is toxic

This thread is an example of why. It discourages people from doing so. We are a bitter judgmental bunch.

it's only toxic if you buy the worst version of your car.

I had a 4 speed Jeep, and an Eclipse with a 5 speed. I got over the manual phase long ago. If this was an actual performance car (again its a hondo accord) I would have, but its not, its a fuel sipper commuter, I got the right tool for the job. Getting a V6 6 speed Accord and acting like its the shit would be embarrassing. Its not a pony car. Its not a lightweight Jap car. Its a big comfy coupe for cruising.

nocar detected

Really though, this board bashes FWD to death. Accord V6 sounds good in theory til you drive both versions. The 3.5L has a timing belt, not that it matters. Years ago, this place had so many memes on the Grand Prix GXP and the Impala SS for having V8s and being FWD. I felt that a V6 accord was like that too, since its got similar power figures. The 2.4 pulls a lot harder than I thought it would, I did not consider one when I saw the laughable torque figure since my daily driver is a 5.4L truck.

C'mon, roast me sum moar