>ITT: God tier seats

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/sch/used.racingparts/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
instagram.com/used.racingparts/
houston.craigslist.org/pts/d/sparco-racing-seat/6349986553.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

E36 M3 vaders a best for DD seats

Sexy

is there a decent seat out there without a ricer tax brand attached I should look into? or a shit box sports car with good buckets stock I can find at a pick and pull?

The seats in my civic si are so comfy. Never hot, never cold, always perfect.

there's no ricer tax brand for seats
there's seats that are expensive because they are good, seats that are very expensive because they are the best and seats that are cheap because they will paralize you as soon as you sit in them.
OMP, sparco, momo are the cheapest good brands.
Corbeau is really close to being up there as well but as of now overpriced for their quality.

dogshit tier seats:
these fucking park benches in MRS
what the fuck were they thinking putting those in there

Not Corbeau

fucking kikes

What are these?

Was looking at getting a set for my NA Miata since ok prices.
Turns out I was looking at a 2011 pricing sheet.

don't get the dfx, it literally wont fit. Now I have a huge box in my room, wasting space, reminding me of my $600 mistake

their seats also rip and tear up almost insantly and they are not all that safe either

oh really? then why do 90's recaros with the confetti fetch for more than brand new Momo's? I don't think a 30 year old seat with JDM farts in it is still going to be better

they say recaro on them

because they are dope as fuuuuuuuuucc

85 celica seats are cool

Crx maybe?

some model of the toyota surf, and the super edition of the mr2 aw11 iirc

so gud

Recaro lx

FD R1 seats are so fucking comfy. I wouldn't have thought you could tour in a BRAAPmobile.

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

RSX seats are goat

>weeb board
>nobody posted these

my 2008 evo x mr touring has the legendary recaro seats

they fit my ass and body like a spandex glove

Only if you're a poorfag that can't afford their FIA approved seats

Recaro SPG

Those are fucking awful seats.

>what the fuck were they thinking
MRS

im going to be that guy and ask about the cheap shit. is NRG any good?

$200 for a non fia fixed position bucket seat

I have those moccasins

I like my seats. Wish I had this color option tho..

Factory Alfa Romeo GTA buckets

On long trips they get uncomfortable though :(

Not these

>spending $200 dollars for something that normally goes for around $800 and for a good reason at that.

What do you think?

Sparco Chrono are damn good seats

I wanted to buy a set like this but
>1.3k

The true classic

>how dare they make the lightest, most focused and best handling mr2 that remains only second to sw20 turbo in straight line speed

As standard on the suzuki ingis sport

The Recaros on the ingis sport are super nice but I hate all the yellow shit they threw on it.

ebay.com/sch/used.racingparts/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

instagram.com/used.racingparts/

finna cop

Lotus "fuck you here's a piece of aluminum covered with a little bit of fabric" Probax seats

do it but dont get caught in a crash

gotcha

is this fake or wtf?

houston.craigslist.org/pts/d/sparco-racing-seat/6349986553.html

I googled these
All of my want.

The made some in the confetti fabric too

Comfy and supportive, with a mesh that keeps your back cool. Any brobaru owners know this feel?

Oh lawd

hey its your money and life. You do you homie.

VW Crafter/Merc sprinter seats with suspension. Driving 4 hours without a single break isn't a problem.

throw these in an HKS r32 right now

FUCK that looks good

the back seat on this thing is GOAT

These seats are godlike in an AE86 or AW11. It's just a shame that a set in good condition runs around the $1,000 mark.

I have the corbeau clone of these, breddy gud

the new Nissan gtr Alibaba spec luxury interior seats

>sparco
>god tier
I think you mean teen tier

>teenagers
>being able to afford $1000 seats.

NRG who sells $200 seats is what teenagers would buy. Same goes for steering wheels

These seats look fucking gay, it's just like looking at a naked man's body with an oiled 6 pack

>not wanting to suck off Seat-kin Mr Clean
Fag

You know what triggers me?

The shift knob is covered in tan leather in contrast to the black part while the handbrake is totally black...what the fuck just made the upper part of the handle tan and the lower part black.

I was thinking about getting a Sparco Chrono. Would you recommend for DD/Light track duty?

For light track, yes I've heard it's damn good for that
As far as using for DD, I think it could be a problem, the bolsters on the legs and sides can make getting in and out a bit of an issue as well as trying to use it with a 3 point standard safety belt might be an issue
If you're a big guy, which is why I assumed you asked about the Chrono, you can get other ones for what you want like the Corbeau VX2000, the Procar Rally XL, or the Sparco R333

I'm 5'10", 200 lbs (gross) with a 34-36" waist. I originally wanted an R100 but the Chrono looked like it had better bolsters for track. I didn't think about how the bolsters would hinder my ingress/egress, though. Maybe I'll stick to the R100 or take a look at the seats you recommended.

Any good seats for someone with chronic sciatica?

The R100 is great, also check out the Corbeau GTS II, it's alot like the Recaro LX even one is spooging over ITT

muh dicci

Sparco seats are utter shit

Grow the fuck up

hnnnnggghh

That's why I sometimes order things through a local shop. It costs more than direct mail order, but I get to have the special order written with the words on the sales invoice "guaranteed to fit". If it doesn't then they have to make good on it.

>$200 for a non fia fixed position bucket seat
Consider that a basic OEM seat costs way more than that. If your old seat is worn out, then maybe replacing it with an OEM would be better than the NRG $200 cheapie.

Celica seats were pretty good up until the last gen

>gtr Alibaba spec luxury interior seats
Those Alibaba chinese copycat seats look like they give you the feeling of being gently and firmly cradled by a strong beefy man. You can go ahhhh, as you lean back against his strong support. You wriggle your butt a few times as you sit in his firm lap.

These sound like the alibaba seats you want.

I dunno, working the clutch in that thing seems like it'd use a lot of muscles
fine at first but shit for a long drive

nice 'sports' car you got there mate

I really like these things. I'm 6'3" and about 190lbs, they fit like a glove.

Fuck I kinda wanna replicate this with my R32. I wonder how hard it would be to make that wrap

>jdm farts

Not hard at all. pic related is a pretty bad replica, since the color is slightly off and the wheels are straight up knock-offs

I'm assuming

hnggg

arent those 4th gen eclipse seats?

This shit triggers me. Reminds me of a nightmare, just like Jim Henson's Dark Crystal movie.

If you do it, spend the time, effort, and money required to do it right.
Don't fuck it up.

I literally just learned that it's sparco and not eparco

The only reason I knew it was sparco is because of Tokyo Drift.

>mfw it's not pronounced corbeau it's core bay

What are the god tier Miata compatible seats? I need to get lower but Sparco Sprint is too narrow for me.

how