/owg/ - Overwatch General

Bacon edition

>Horizon Lunar Colony is live in Quick Play and Competitive!
youtube.com/watch?v=91nfDfnGCB0

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20861969
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc/

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Hero tips, tricks, and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source/Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal Stats / Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports Info and Contenders League
over.gg/
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com/

Previous:

Torb, Bastion, and Rat all need buffs because they have been shit tier since forever.

Omnic extermination when?

What is the single hands down worst skin in the game?

I say Symmetra's Architech skin.

Here comes T.Racer!

SNIPER!
GET YOUR HEAD DOWN OR LOSE IT!

Jamison Fawkes!

HAJIME!

>Snipeur! Leave this to m-EEAAUUGGHH!

Best Ship

Beekeeper Mei. Is this even up for debate?

>not Soldier x that Mexican girl

Enemy teleporter spot-AUGH

Don't like Rat's jester skins at all. Also thought Jazzy was garbage

Punk Tracer & Goth Zarya are shit tier, obviously.

I really dislike Ana.
Not because of how she plays or because "granny" though that is indirectly a thing, but just how she sits in the lore of things. Jack and Gabe were opposites so it created a dynamic between them, then down the line she got shoehorned into the story of it and was basically turning it into a third wheel which was more on Jacks side.

Then there's the playing dead for a few years, basically becoming a criminal by stealing and attacking others, but when she returns EVERYONE is just so surprised and happy to jerk off the old bird and she's almost got a clean conscience about everything, even her own child who she disowned for years is over the moon with her being back. And the worst part is Pharah suffers as a character because of this, she was already pretty plain and not outstanding personality-wise, but the only time she shows some development is just by being an extension of Ana and being all happy to fight by her side, we're probably never going to see actual depth behind Pharah because she's just a piece to Ana's tale and they're set on keeping her relevant to the whole thing.

I agree. Jester was the first skin I got and I used it once and hated it. It's just so uninspired.

GET THEM OFF ME!

>enemy team constantly get zen orbs, zarya bubbles, defense matrix'd, biotic fields, etc
>no one on my team even thinks about helping each other except for me trying to protect my squishies as D.Va
Literally
ME OOGA
TEAM BOOGA

Does anyone has ass shots of her luna/chang'e skins?

Agreed, i'm pretty glad I got the scarecrow skin as the legendary with him

Sniper!

Be RARY!

I don't understand why Blizzard is okay with Pharmercy shitting all over plat shitters while being deadly allergic to buffing defense heroes.
I wouldn't be surprised if they considered buffing McCree to insane level, like 35 metres McCree, to counter dive comps, instead of considering buffing them.

>tfw no event with Widowmaker to kill high profile Omnics

>cant see losses on overbuff anymore
what is this hugbox shit

Ana is also constantly wanked as the GOAT everything. GOAT sniper who was better than McCree and would have beaten Widowmaker if she hadn't been surprised. Better commander than Jack and her only flaw was being too compassionate. She's also annoyingly cocky as fuck. Ana is a mary sue and she's just extremely tiresome. She gets Poochy the Dog-tier asslicking with everyone fawning over her, too. Should have just kept the Captain Amari/Horus design as her normal design and had her be Pharah's younger sister or some shit instead of making her the Wonder Woman third wheel to the Batman/Superman dynamic.

Ever since they switched damage done to hero damage done, I've literally gotten gold hero damage done every single round every single match

Sadly those skin don't show her ass shape as well, which I why I usually roll one of her rare or epic skins

That's actually fucking disgusting. Cottage cheese fat fuck.

Which one are you, gay or a woman?

You cursed me. Just got that in a lootbox. And I agree.

why do people say things like this? this isn't how statistics work at all. take for example, a coinflip. theoretically you have a 50% chance of getting heads or tails, meaning if you flip that coin a hundred times you should get 50 heads and 50 tails.
In reality, this isn't what happens, you could get all tails all 100 times. Flexing in comp doesn't help because this idea that you're increasing your chances of victory is imaginary, this idea that the enemy team is just as likely to get retards as you, is imaginary. It is entirely out of your control.
You can be that person who always gets good teammates and smashes through ranks, you can be that person who wins one then loses one or you can be that person who is unfortunate enough to get team retard consistently while the enemy gets half decent players.
The optimal way to climb ladder in the face of what is essentially hearthstone tier rng is to one trick and abuse the sr system to maximize gains and minimize losses.

Is anyone else having problems with the game since the new patch update?
I'm having lagging everywhere.
I can't be the only one right?

>want pharah to talk about something other than ana or overwatch
>this is a nearly impossible task for chu

Feels bad the boring three are so important

Not autistic and impeccable taste.

Ever since the update like half the voice lines are very muted for me at times.

your image proves otherwise

Signs of Doom
>wild reaper with gold guns appears
>42% winrate in all competitive seasons

REMINDER THAT MCCREE NEEDS TP FOR HIS BUNGHOLE

Mei is truly gross and was only designed to please tumblr landwhales.

But wouldn't it be an awesome twist if she took off the 47 layers of clothes she has on and is sexy as fuck? It would be like Shyamalan tier.

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

>guy picks Soldier
>second guy gets on mic and says "cmon brooooo let me have Soldier I wanna play him"
>he sounds 12 years old and you can hear a dog barking in the background and he won't turn his mic off

It's all ogre.

>expecting good writing from a AAA game company in 2017 when they are basically required by their jew investors to shove transgender dyke lesbian obese characters into every single major videogame released.
And no this isn't
>muh /pol/ boogyman
Every fucking game I've played recently has a dyke/lesbian character fucking shoved in for absolutely no reason.

Hanzo at your service.

I wish they'd increase the chatter in this game. There's a lot of neat interactions and lines that I've never gotten to actually hear in game because it just seems characters never say anything outside of their default lines.

Lmao

Is that really how hog mains see it

Do we not talk about the buffs roadhog has gotten for the past year?

>TOO MANY SNIPERS

>post loli anime catgirls
>not autistic

>get kid on mic
>first round on Nepal goes surprisingly well
>second round a third guy gets on
>there is a baby SCREAMING in the background
>nobody can focus because of the noise
>by round three we're not even worried about winning anymore
>everyone's just begging him to stop playing and see what's wrong with the kid
>no response
>baby keeps screaming

Which of these would make Sombra's hack better: the hack gets disconnected after being hit three times (third time's the charm) or if a hack is in progress, it does not break if the target takes a corner?

>push to talk
>*bong noises*

>Someone picks [Hero]
>"Dude fucking really? Play somebody else"
>"I'm actually pretty good with [Hero]"
>"DUDE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME FUCKING SWITCH"
Hope you're ready for 15 minutes of an entire team tilting and yelling at one another.

british people aren't THAT bad...

Just make the hack 1 second instead of 1.5. Could even increase the CD by 1 second and this would still be such a buff it would make up for it.

and when that reaper's name is something like Dark Doom Lord 2004 XX

>play in competetive
>guy starts typing in team chat at someone in all caps
Why do people play this game if it only makes them mad? Like dude, chill out.

Reminder that anyone who complains about the roadhog nerf is a salty roadhog main that has dropped at least 500 SR since the update.

I was playing a comp game yesterday and I had a really shitty player on my team trying to play some tank heros. Eventually he got frustrated from sucking so much that he switched to roadhog and I saw he had a legendary and golden gun for him. I looked on his profile and he was like 600 SR below his season high and he was complaining about being on a losing streak. The roadshit nerf has been the best thing blizzard has done for competitive in a while.

How the fuck do I "refresh" my overbuff profile? It's still not showing QP stats properly

Any over 18 years old diamonds trying to get to master?
I'm a low dia, I play tank.

>lol just hit her 3 times with Zenyatta

Spray-and-pray hitscan mains should be gassed.

do these kinds of shenanigans happen often

maybe I should get on voice chat more often if it does

>liking morbidly obese tumblrite obnoxious landwhales
>not autistic

she's really not that fat, just a bit chubby, where does this meme even come from?

Careful when handling Tracer, she's only got 150HP.

Not tremendously often, but usually it's funny when it does happen. Sometimes I do genuinely worry for the people I hear on mic, though.

Probably just sub-plat shitters being mad at her existence
>wow, Mei is so OP, she's fat btw XDDD

why do artists share unfinished pictures like this

Fuck off, Symm has great skins. All of Zarya's and Mei's are shit, McCree's are memes and Ana's are necessity

>le epik hyperbole to make me look worse
>not autistic
K, bud.

Honestly all things things considered, edgelord and codman aren't that bad. Its just as soon as Mamari got put into the mix that they REALLY started to dive into their past, and highlight how she was actually a huge part of this to why Jack won, when before it was almost like pokemon Red/Blue type of rivalry between the former commanders.

>when your team has 4 dps heroes and none of them can counter pharah nor switch to hitscan

neither, maker her hack and emp consistent instead. the description of emp is simply that it hacks enemies and health packs that it touches. Yet emp removes shields and normal hack doesn't...why? that's stupid and inconsistent, and before some retard goes "hurr hacking shields is op" sombra can stop a solid number of ultimates with her basic hack and she still isn't op so that excuse doesn't fly.
Honestly, that's all she really needs. Sucks for zenyatta players but fuck em honestly. Alternatively hack could stop passives, then sombra could become a viable counter to pharah, mercy and genji, and none of those heroes would need a nerf because all you'd have to do to stop them is pick sombra.

Do you even know what Architech is? It's a fucking horrible skin, get the fuck out.

>THEY'RE ALL OVER ME!

But why would you rejoice that a balanced hero got gutted?

If you think Mei is mordibly obese you live in the worst tribes of Africa

>not fat
Either you're just as fat so you're trying to justify it or your perception of obesity is completely skewed by all the fat people you see daily. Just because most countries have an insane amount of fat people doesn't make that weight "normal" or healthy.

I agree with you, user. I wish they'd forget about Jack and Ana and just focused on Winston and Tracer. If Pharah joined neo Overwatch she could get a new personality that didn't depend on her mom.

Hack breaks if the person being hacked makes eye contact with Sombra

>Jack and Gabe were opposites so it created a dynamic between them
How is that not boring
People like Ana in that dynamic specifically because it breaks up the "I hate you I'm the good guy or am I REALLY" "Hurr I hate you too I'm the bad guy or am I REALLY" shit that's so simple and easy to follow by giving them a second point to bounce off of and give their own dynamic a different perspective.

> even her own child who she disowned for years is over the moon with her being back.
A lot of the game is "non-canon". This is one of them. As far as the "actual lore" is concerned, Ana is still in hiding, but now she's hiding with Jack. Pharah hasn't gotten to meet her yet.

It's the blur and gold Vishkar skin and it's sleek as fuck. You just have autism

>balanced
>hook is used for punishing out of position players
>roadhog is so balance he could flank around, use the hook to punish players in position, and still get out alive

Mei isn't chubby or fat
She just wears thick clothing

>team asks me to switch off sombra
>stay on sombra
What devilish antics have you been up too today, /owg/?

It's aesthetic bro, you wouldn't understand

Wait where did Ana disown Pharah?

Found the trapfag.

I said she's chubby, she's no athlete but not really fat enough for the amount of sperging you do, and not remotely obese

>he can hear his team

lmao

Hack should be reworked to be a wholesale rip off of the hack ability in nier automota where it becomes a long distance ability and makes sombra play a mini shmup game and if she succeeds the person she hacks explodes and dies instantly, dealing splash damage to surrounding targets

>pick hanzo (my troll hero)
>"guys trust his guy he has golden bow"
>I do absolute shit and some guy defends me on voice chat

She literally wears tights in her classic skin and you can see how fucking obese her disgusting legs and ass are.

Post skins you want that you'll never get

>DPRK.Va

>stop liking what I dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Be Soldier
>Don't take out Pharah

>girl name
>autolock mercy
>watch them take forever to pick hero because their main is taken

heh

>She literally wears tights
those aren't tights blizzard just can't into modelling women's asses without making them wear something skin tight

As far as I know there is no statistic showing that Roadhog was overperforming or needed to win in GM/Top 500.
Putting shitters out of their comfort zone is NOT a reason to nerf a hero.