youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − ''?'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''?'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13090936
strawpoll.me/13090974
strawpoll.me/13186941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=SRvCvsRp5ho
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtu.be/I-zQtYmFCb0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Sahara_(song)
youtube.com/watch?v=_CM5xZxI6nM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Max did nothing wrong.

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Max is #1

yes!

Of course she didn't. Who could say she did?
Only way to try to criticize her is by using hindsight or information she didn't have.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it

Chloe is stronk

Max is pretty!

WANTED

youtube.com/watch?v=SRvCvsRp5ho

Replaying, something struck me about Bay that I rarely see mentioned in the arguments.

The choice at the end of the AU fundamentally strips the final binary of its significance if you think about it. Everybody who has reached the end of episode 5 has already made the same decision already - whether to go along with Chloe resigning herself to a seemingly fated death, or to stand up against it and refuse to leave her.
Furthermore, even if 'the universe demands Chloe must die' is a fait accompli, AND you are willing to kowtow to this, the AU is an infinitely better version:
>William is alive
>Joyce is happy
>Max isn't in any trouble
>Chloe dies in bliss in a comfortable bed on the happiest day of her life >dies dreaming of her and Max together forever
>dies right after telling Max how much she loves her
But this timeline is just discarded and Max doesn't even mention it regarding the final 'maybe we should use a photo to let Chloe die alone in a filthy bathroom never having seen her best friend' (not even to say 'huh, if I knew Chloe had to die I should have stayed in that timeline' if we are to accept it was too late to fish out the William photo and jump over)

You could argue that William being alive would keep the universe fucked up, but this seems to be rebutted by the fact that Max using her powers to save Kate never caused problems (first, rewinding her falls and freezing time to talk to her; in Bay, proactively stopping her from ever going to the roof)

There's a big difference between the dilemma and the alternate timeline and what's being asked to be done in the Bay timeline.
In the alternate timline, Chloe is dead. It's just a question of how much time and the circumstances. She has three options there: Die with Max by her side (Though it would have been even more emotional if she called her parents in as well), die whenever her condition weakens her to the point she cannot go on, or possibly die in the coming storm. It's a terrible situation that Max immediately goes back and undoes even if she knows what it means will happen. Chloe will go through five years with a lot of bad times, but she will live and have the potential for a better future. Max knows it's better for Chloe and Max tries to impart some words to give Chloe strength, even though Chloe didn't know at the time what was going on.

The Bay timeline is not giving Chloe or her parents any mercy. It's undoing all the maturing Chloe did, all the things she learned, and eliminating the potential for any future for her. It's the worst thing Max could do to herself and her friend and the fact it's even an option is a betrayal of who Max is.

Chloe is gay!

Nice thoughts.

I also like to expand more about the Kate thing. I been bring up the fact that Max gains the power by witnessing a traumatic event. She doesn't even recgonize the person she gets shot until later. In Episode 2, Max gains a new power/ability: Time Stop after seeing Kate, someone that she does know and recognize, jump to her death. This is another traumatic event.

So if such traumatic event happens later in Max's life, wouldn't she gain the same/similar powers anyways regardless if Chloe is alive or dead?

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Max successfully apprehended and returned to Chloe
>Breakin' rocks in the hot sun. I fought the law and the law won.

Not that user you replied to, but that's a possibility I've thought of. That even if Chloe dies (Ignoring all the logical inconsistencies in that for the sake of this argument) that Max still knows things she wouldn't know without the power. Saying or doing something may be a change because of what Max already knows and that could trigger another storm, disaster, or or other bad consequences. Or, as you said, Max's powers could awaken again if she witnesses something particularly distressing or that is about to seriously harm her. Not that I think Max using her power would always cause something bad, that seemed to be a one time thing due to the very first rewind which she could not control.

Rachel is number #2

I'm sure that this has been pointed out, but according to a postcard in Chloe's room, Arcadia Bay is in zip code 97141 (a real zip code which includes Tillamook, most of Tillamook Bay, and Cape Meares. Garibaldi is just outside of it).

when i bring this up to bay people, they say that knowing information about other timelines and little changes to the timeline doesn't matter so it wouldn't summon a storm.
how they can be so sure of that i have no idea. this goes against the whole butterfly effect the game has going on.
the original timeline is impossible to restore for many reasons.

Kate is number 2. Rachel is number 5 or 6 behind Brooke, Dana and Alyssa.

As a former Bayfag, that's a very, very good point, but it's not a guarantee that'll change the way she acts, although it almost entirely is, and Chloe's death had such a huge impact that it's not comparable to, say, knocking a camera off a desk.

yes of course a death of Chloe and dropping her camera are on complete different levels. just think about all the little changes that will built up. Max will act different towards different people such as David, rest of the Prescott family, Victoria, Kate, and others. Small changes? Sure. Not enough to cause the storm? Possibly. We're not sure though. It's all a possibility.

The whole idea of "Some changes are okay but saving Chloe is a no" is admission of defeat.
Bayfags argued that because Max changed time, that caused the storm and the only way to stop the storm was to go back and not change time, the instant you bring up that Max made changes before saving Chloe and they're moving the goalposts.

>"Chloe, my dad is cheating on my mom!"

I find this theory very silly so far.

>"Chloe, my mom has a dick like you!"

I'm not sure if there's a disagreement here. My point was simply that, as I understand the purported logic of the time travel, if Max euthanized Chloe and stayed in the AU the storm would be gone just like in Bay but everything would be much better overall.
This is to say, Bay is still shitty even if you accept DONTNOD's time travel logic as 100% solid and bulletproof.

GAAAHHHH!

What a horrible nightmare.

I don't think the storm would be gone there. I mean we don't get to see that timeline through to the end of the week so it may have.
If there was any logic with the time travel then there wouldn't be any dying animals and coming storm in that timeline since Max removed the situation of Chloe and Nathan from even happening, thus getting rid of her saving Chloe. Maybe that timeline would be better than the Bay timeline but it's still full of misery. Chloe's dead, her parents are grieving and now in a huge amount of debt, and Max is left in a timeline where she's alone.
I really think any ending that's not Max and Chloe together is inherently depressing and should be avoided if possible. So that Chloe is alive and can grow, and so that Max is not left alone with the knowledge of her power and what she's been through.

>yfw Chloe really is the Bayest

>"Chloe, fuck me with your big dick!"

>I don't think the storm would be gone there. I mean we don't get to see that timeline through to the end of the week so it may have.
Well yeah, I guess that's inherently true since the intended plot demands it - IE if you cornered Michel and asked him he'd surely give some mumbo-jumbo about higher-order causality and how you needed to go back to the 'true' beginning to stop the storm.
In this regard I suppose my point is another criticism of the internal logic rather than the intended logic. Still seems a bit weird there wasn't even a throwaway line to handwave it.

What does she mean by this?

very strong

I really love max. Like i really LOVE her character. and i am so fucking dissapointed that Max will not be returning in LiS2. No, im talking talking about the prequel but the actual life is strange 2 that dontnod is making.
Max honestly made it right into my top 3 protagonists ever, and dontnod NOT adding her to the season 2 is fucking criminal. Whats the point of even calling naming it the same IP if it wont continue maxs story?
I want to see how max as a character develops after the game, about how she goes from shy teenager to adult hood.
They pretty much confirmed (although granted still very quiet about it) that >Maxs story is over.
Max still has stories to tell god damn it.
if dontnod goes through with this decision for max to be missing from season 2 i dont see myself carrying enough about the series after the prequel.
Why even build 2 games off of characters that arent going to matter anymore? anyone else feel this way?

It's heartbreaking yes but they might ruin Max and Chloe with a potential Season 2 that has them again. It will print money but they have decided to go another direction. Plus they don't want to cannonize any of the final choice ending.

I want to see Max grow up too. To see her become more confident in herself, to master her powers, to excel at her photography and make a name for herself, to inspire people with her work, to see her live her dream of traveling the world with Chloe, to see her eventually settle down and have a family with the woman she loves. To enjoy the life she deserves and has earned.
But I guess we'll just have to decide for ourselves the specifics of that stuff and whatever else since we won't be getting it from Dontnod.

Yep. Max and Hamlet are my favorite protagonists I've ever encountered. I know it's a stretch to jump from LiS to Shakespeare, but they each excellently capture different parts of the archetypal 'observer'. Hamlet has his death drive, and Max her life drive. Hamlet has to deprive himself of Ophelia, Max has to allow herself Chloe.

It's probably for the best. I'm not sure I could trust them to not just torture Max even more. Or worse, go full retard and write a continuing story for her but leaving out Chloe.

What the fuck about this game garners 514 threads.

Funny little thing I noticed: In episode 2, right after you have a chance to take a picture of the transparent deer, it leaps away. Trying to rewind it doesn't work (it just continues bounding away) and Max comments on it. ("What? My rewind power doesn't work on it?")

This general was made possible by posters like you.
Thank you.

Im a bayfag but i do not care if the baegroup gets their ending canon. in fact id rather have them not make a season 2 if they arent going to bring back max.

Its sort of ballless imo for them to say
>oh well we dont want anyone to feel their ending wasnt canon
Damn just man up and give us a canon ending and continue the story like everyother game does damn it.
They really risk writing the same story with new character names, rather than letting max develop into a woman.
Plus bae ending felt unfinished to me, but unfinished in a sense that it implies a lot more open ending. we dont know who dies or if anyone dies the only thing we know is that ether way david is still alive and nathan and jefferson end up caught or dead.

I feel like i've been grasping a straws because ive been paying attention to what dontnod has been saying
>play as YOUNG max one last time
mmm maybe this just means this is the last time we will play as 13 year old max
>Max and chloes story we think has been told we want new characters now
Oh wait maybe this doesnt even mean anything because they said this interview was done in between episode 4 and 5 and this was at a point where they werent sure if they were doing a season 2.

The prequel feels like they are just cashing in on our feelings, they know people have strong connections to both chloe and max or one of the other and they are building the hype for season 2 off the back of max for those few people who dont follow every word dontnod says and think that max will return for season 2.
theres always a chance they could change their minds but i doubt it.
>builds a season off one character
>builds a season and a prequel season off another much loved character
>gets rid of both of them after building the world around them
Seriously dont even bother making a new season. or at least name the IP something different now.

there was town that was swallowed by the sea in the 30's or something near there

I don't think anything existed where Arcadia Bay itself is in the game. The town was obviously inspired by real locations but the specific spot on the map is in the middle of water, probably to avoid any conflicts or people flocking there.
Though I wonder if the Tillamook and Garibaldi areas have had any increases in business and tourism since 2015.

There's just something about her that lets you connect so deeply. She just seems so human compared to other characters.

YOU SUCK VICTORIA

Max doesn't have autism!

But Dontnod is probably never going to come around and do what needs to be done. They see the focus of the Bae ending as Max and Chloe, which is entirely true but in order to tell how they are going to fare after the storm we need to know just what the storm did. While I believe most people, including their friends and family, survived, having no confirmation about anything just feels like such a weak ending.
Not to forget the imbalance between the two endings in length and content. Even just adding a few photographs to the end of the Bae ending to show some hints would have helped.
I fear that if Dontnod did want to continue the story then they would go from the Bay ending since it's what most people picked. If that was the case then I would refuse to even consider playing a sequel. The only option would be to patch the original game to have only one ending built off a third choice and use that to set things up for the sequel.

I agree. Just thinking of those two possibilities just breaks my heart. It's for the best. Max and Chloe will forever live on.

My girl knows what's up.

They did have a 3rd ending at one point but cut it, you could save everyone and chloe but chloe would of been put in a coma, which honestly i feel that feels more fucking complete.

When i first saw the trailer for BTS at e3 i didn't catch the beginning of it, i tuned in around the time of the junkyard scene in the trailer
all i saw was a tall brown haired girl and though

Oh shit... is that an older max? Is that max having a melt down at the junk yard because she couldnt save chloe? They made the bay ending canon and are now showing a now graduated max dealing with loss and depressing and rage all while taking a bit of chloes style in order to honor her?
Oh shi... oh wait its a prequel and that was just 16 year old chloe. damn it.

it's the power of Pricefield. Quiver before them!

That 3rd ending was the original bay ending. From what everyone can fine, there was always going to be two endings. Chloe wasn't going to die in either but they figured the coma scenario was too similar to the alternate timeline so they changed it to Chloe dying, while doing nothing to change the rest of the story to support that. We see Chloe die and the storm still comes in Episodes 4 and 5.
Even then I don't think that hospital ending would gave been as complete. Not unless we saw Chloe wake up and some kind of epilogue of her and Max reuniting.

Since about halfway through the game, the only ending I saw was Max and Chloe leaving the town together. Maybe the storm would be stopped and maybe not. Everyone here knew the possibility of the final bae vs bay choice but wrote it off as being way too stupid to be done. It was the most predictable route and would have been extremely easy to convey, but Dontnod tried to make things appear more interesting by misleading the players. Which just pissed off those who were actually paying attention to things and thinking their vigilance would be rewarded at the end.

/lisg/ found images of the prequel before the news broke so the BtS stuff at E3 wasn't any real surprise, we knew it was Chloe and Rachel. There'll be that bonus episode with young Max and Chloe but that's right as Max leaves for Seattle so it's unlikely we'll see anything in terms of an ending to their story. Unless Dontnod does a complete 180 and becomes inspired/desperate to continue the story, we'll have to settle for fan art, fics, and videos.

night

i just fine this game

it's alright

Ok

Delete this

I just want more max. Ever since i finished this stupid game max has been nagging at the back of my head, and i dont know what it means but i do know it means i mistakenly felt something towards a fictional character.

Dontnod needs to see the light. Chloe is a good character but why does she get all the fan service and another whole game? while max only gets one season a bonus episode thats deluxe only and then thats it?
Fucking Dontnod man.

the thing is what happened in-game bad copy of the butterfly effect. eventually they followed their rules for tragedy's sake, but they didn't even be loyal to it.

however bayfags can't understand this because they haven't paid attention to it.

what happened in AU timeline was biggest fuck-up and foreshadowing that ending choices will not be make sense anyway. because game was completely ignoring what has Max changed in the past, such as ripping out some various photos, but storm was somewhat obsessed with Max's bathroom actions (and we know storm isn't obsessed with deleting Chloe from timeline because when she died in one of them before the storm, storm was still coming)

Sleep tight

This song makes me tear up sometimes, even after almost half a year. I'll never get over this game.

youtu.be/I-zQtYmFCb0

Well, I chose Bay for a reason, but my issue with the ending was that the main focus of the game was on Max and Chloe's relationship at the expense of explaining her powers or rectifying flaws in the narrative's logic.

What reason would that be? You say you love Max but you did something that would kill her.

you're not focused on time-travel rather than her girls' love for each other but you're still agreeing on bay endings' not making sense. eh, I'd be okay for that.

well we (at least I'm talking for myself) I prefer to discuss about time-travel no matter it was used as metaphor, no matter devs ignored rules, it was part of the game which shouldn't be ignored for tragedy's sake. I had two reason to avoid bay ending: nonsense of time travel, and it's possibility to coming back. Max's can't living without Chloe afterall those things are happened.

Almost every song in this game makes me tear up when i remember the context, seeing the funeral scene still fucks me up. when i finished the game i kept waking up depressed and id went through 2 years of non depression, this game brought it back. seriously fuck and love this game. Ill always love max.

>Chloe is a good character but why does she get all the fan service and another whole game?

She's the most compelling. Max was somewhat bland by design. Chloe's backstory is also integral to the first game and played a huge role in turning her into such an interesting, albeit tragic, person. There's no direction we could go with Max's character that would be as illuminating or interesting as Chloe's.

It felt right in my gut. I could spend plenty of time rationalizing it, but that's the real reason. Why the accusatory tone?

Max managed to live without Chloe for five years. I honestly belief she deserved some pain for alienating a best friend that was in so much pain.

Pfff. Good thing I have your approval.

I grew to appreciate Max, but I'm still a Chloe girl. We would've been good friends in real life...at least I like to think so.

Nobody's talking about how bad funeral scene directed I don't know at least they should've added speech or Max's inner voice etc. Only bathroom scene and photo focussing section recovered it a bit.

ah here it is cuckest trannyfaggot.

why did I even take you seriously while you were relating Max with a fucking terrorist while defending bay ending...

Fuck off retard

>I had two reason to avoid bay ending: nonsense of time travel, and it's possibility to coming back
The content of 90% of pro-bae arguments boils down to this, but I don't even think it's necessary. For me, there would have been zero hesitation in saving Chloe even if every last nuance of the time travel made perfect sense and it was irrevocably demonstrated that 'everybody in the town dies now, or Chloe dies'
It's just an abortive self-effacement to play through the ~15 hour game, save Chloe over and over again, get to know her, and then throw her away at the end.

Whether half the bay, the whole bay, or the entire Western Seaboard, Max swears over and over again in dialogue, commentary, and her journal that she is never leaving Chloe again no matter the price.

Funeral scene? There wasn't one of those in the game. Unless an extended bae ending shows Max and Chloe going to Rachel's funeral.
With Max comforting Chloe, Frank showing up, and then the three of them having a group hug before going to the junkyard to set up a memorial.

I remember what you've said while defending Bay ending:

>Max is a terrorist

yeah. Now fuck off.

>Max
>Somewhat bland
She's a way deeper character, she felt more human than the other characters, she has backstory written about her and hidden things about her, like how she has high functioning autism or even a 2.8 gpa, which says a fucking lot about her, her shyness and cuteness, also the fact they says shes "pure"
not only that but her entire personality is fucking great. Max is anything but bland.
She's one of the better written protagonists ive ever played.

That's the ultimate truth of it all. Regardless the price, Max will save Chloe because Max cannot live knowing she let her best friend die in such an awful way.
She made the mistake of abandoning Chloe once because she was too chicken shit to call. She's back now and has more confidence and conviction, she will not make the same mistake again.
All the arguments about logic and rationality are just adding to that choice that was already made. That Max will save Chloe as she did the whole game because that's what her heart tells her to do.

Don't even waste your time. They say tons of stupid shit and then write it off as if they were joking. The only joke is how much time they dedicate to shitting this general up.

>rage quits for five minutes
>no intelligent response

haha :)

Not my exact words, but whatever floats your boat.

That's a better ending then Bae got. Those three lighting candles at the memorial with Joyce and David standing in the background would've given closure and ensured the characters that were worth saving survived the storm.

She wasn't much more than a stereotypical hipster, minus the fakeness. Her shyness and cuteness grew on me toward the end, but I never saw her as more than a generic art student.

Her genuineness won me over by the end, but I won't defend her lack of originality.

it's necessary while you are talking about time-travel, but yeah I agree. Max's choice would be on Chloe's side no matter what.

we're not defending it just because time-travel ofc, there are other reasons either. I mean how can someone think that Max'd be okay after Bay ending? moving on is not that easy especially if you'd been through magical things. the song they put that ending was foreshadowing ''not good'' things also.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Sahara_(song)

that was the only one of ''retarded'' things he/she said.
don't forget this :

>Chloe took Max to the pool because she was sexually activated (even though she embarassed af while taking her clothes)

youtube.com/watch?v=_CM5xZxI6nM

>Not my exact words,
Did you change the past while I wasn't around,faggot? Because I can exactly remember the words you've said before.

>>Chloe took Max to the pool because she was sexually activated (even though she embarassed af while taking her clothes)
Nope. Didn't say that.

>pic related

I wish Chloe was real so she and I could take turns curbstomping idiots like you.

>Nope. Didn't say that.
Oh so you're denying it because you realized how retarded your theories were.

That's something.

Shut the fuck up already. Jesus Christ.
You talk about others "rage quitting" but the second someone exposes your idiotic way of thinking, you piss yourself, start hurling insults, and try to trigger people with image macros you post every thread.
If Chloe were real, she'd kick your sorry ass for talking shit about Max and for wasting her and everyone elses time.

Not the same guy who's been saying i love max but i choose the bay ending. Im a different poster.

I personally choose bay ending because it just felt the right thing to do at the time. I dont have an ending i like more but i will say the bae ending felt unfinished for pretty much the other reasons people said.
Although i do think the bae ending opens up the possibility of a "good" ending because we dont exactly know who's dead and who's not.
the bay ending has a little bit more power to it when i watched it.

I just wish they would pick an ending and have max in season 2.
If bae ending is canon so fucking be it. i wont fret. anything to have max in season 2.

I don't disagree with you, but replying only makes it worse.

>I chose bay ending because it was emotional
>I love Max
>but I choose bay ending

Forgot about that dialogue.
Goddam Chloe is hella gay.

So what's the deal with those steam sticker album thingies? Do we need to fill out a whole album to permanently keep it? What happens then? I just wanna know what I can do with that pricefield sticker

Can someone actually let me in on what the hell is going on because im not familiar with the tripfag posters here.

nothing important. we're shitting on some trannyshitposter

I figure as much but at this point there's already an inferno so a little more kindling won't hurt much. Guess I'm the real "Line Break user", since that was the name Bayest apparently decided to bestow upon me, thinking I care about being known.
But seeing as how I've been getting accused of just about everything under the sun, I will say that's the first time in probably ten or so thread I bothered to actually click on one of her posts and reply directly. Though admittedly a few posts were made as replies but were not direct responses (No (You) so it doesn't count)
I just wish /lisg/ could just move on from this crap happening every thread.

it was my first play through, im going to play it all again (even though i only need to play the last episode fuck it) and do with the bae ending. Ill stand by my thoughts that the bay ending is way more emotional and the bae ending is unfinished but i hate how much both endings hurt max.
If they ever decide to make an ending canon it i wouldnt care desu.
In fact if they confirm bae ending and confirm no one important got hurt that would be perfect.
(although corny)

Do not forget that Max has all of her photos in the Bae ending. She can go back to multiple points in the week and try to change things for the better by saying that they need to warn more people or find some way to get the town to evacuate.
Max also keeps the butterfly photo in the Bay ending so it's only a matter of time until she does go back and save Chloe. Wouldn't be more than a few days though due to the way the autopilot Max works. Max wouldn't want to let tons of time pass between her and Chloe that she did not remember.