It's dead

It's dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/10/19/news/nissan-japan-production-suspended/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nissan is going away slowly like Mitsubishi.

RIP Japanese cars

Nissan is fucking shit. I wont miss it if it completely vanish from this world.

Epic

Damn that ZL1 1LE beating must of been the final straw.

They’re halting production due to a massive recall because they let uncertified techs do the final inspections on a shitton of cars. They’re not dead yet, but they’re probably on the way out at this point.

>m-muh nipshit ruliabilutee

They are headed towards a merger or re-org

Hey fuckhead. Nissans made in Japan are pretty damn reliable. All nissans were reliable before the French took over in the early 00’s. That is when the French started to share platforms and management, and started building shit in Mexico and other third world shitholes.

A new Infiniti or any of the Japan build models are good

>company with 97 million in revenue yearly
>worth 150 million total assets
>going under

you guys are so dumb

Great. As if the 2nd hand market wasn't already fucked.

That usually applies to Honda and Toyota

>Get so BTFO'd by GM you have to stop making vehicles

Wasn't GM bought out of bankruptcy because nobody bought their cars?

isn't GM busy discontinuing the only brands under its name that are actually worth half a damn?

Boy.

>Mitsubishi

I literally never noticed that mitsubishi doesn't make cars anymore

F

Shut the fuck up, I almost had an heart attack

money.cnn.com/2017/10/19/news/nissan-japan-production-suspended/

Well, that's what you get for shitting on your legacy and going from quality cars to crappy shit that even looks like modern turds

>but Japanese motorcycles keep getting better

Seriously how the fuck can you sell a repli-racer 1000cc death rocket that gets better every year but not make a decent car?

Looking at you, suzuki and honda.

Not news

because cars are made to sit in traffic, do the shopping, ferry kids and be the right price for 3 years finance to make sense. only a minority of car drivers will in any way drive aggressively.

bikes on the other hand are made for the hoon and only a minority of dedicated retards get their shopping on a fireblade.

This, Toyota is obviously better.

But both Nissan and Toyota shit in Honda in my honest opinion even Infiniti is better than Acura.

Cars are made to be luxurious and maintenance has been getting progressively more complex and expensive on them. Oh, and all that bodywork to take care of. Fuck that. If cars are supposed to be sensible they're failing at that.

The good ol' scoot remains the choice transport for the third world for a reason. Owners of not so fancy bikes are among the few motorists left on earth who can literally pick their engines up and carry them to a machinist to get them bored out once they don't hold compression, because if you know a guy, redoing two cyllinders is a cheap procedure and costs less than a well running bike of equal caliber. It helps that engines are basic and share parts with or are shared entirely with wide ranges of models. sometimes designs even cross brand barriers.

But yeah sportbikes are impractical

>buy sportbike
>buy swingarm and front axle spools
>buy swingarm stand
>buy front stand
>buy headstock stand or find a sturdy rafter
>now i can finally do basic maintenance
>so glad i don't have a removable steel centerstand taking away that last 5 degrees of lean i need to get my helmet down

other sportbike feels

>after 29 mintues of wrestling interlocking plastic panels, push clips, front intake ducts, and the previous owner's bad wiring job for invisible flush mount turn signals, im halfway to being able to change the air filter
>now i just have to move this wiring harness over and a few more screws aaaaand.....shit. my hand doesn't fit in there.
>now how do I remove this plastic assembly that's in the way? the service manual doesn't list it as part of the procedure.

>time to change sparkplugs!
>first you take off the radiator and oil cooler
>then you take off the rest of the bike
>now you can get a wrench in there.

>before changing the oil, remove the side cowls, inner cowl, lower cowl, and exhaust system (see chapter 4.2) to gain access to the oil filter

>I'm glad I have this fake plastic fuel tank cover instead of an actual fuel tank. my bike is 10lbs lighter for it.
>shucks, 3 gallons is enough for anyone. i don't mind.
>hold on bro time to gas up again

I feel you dude. Changing spark plugs on standards are a hassle too.
>Remove seat.
>Remove tank.
>Remove air box.
>Remove rubber thing.
>Get to spark plugs.
>Hand does not fit.

Yeah but in this case nobody wants Nissan lmao

Yeah it was a real pain in the ass on mine...
>remove cowl qd fasteners
>pull top cowl drop bottom cowl
>pull coils
>replace plugs
>put the shit back on.
5 minutes...
Yeah, they get better every year... or something...

You're off by about $4.3B...

I'm glad it's dead

>they let uncertified techs do the final inspections on a shitton of cars.
>tfw uncertified tech working for Nissan

Bahahahahahah

FAKE

N
E
W
S

If this keeps up in 10 years. We're gonna have to remove the entire engine just to change plugs. Quick question user, have you ever cleaned the throttle bodies on your bike?

>cruiser
>oil change
>lean down
>unscrew filter
>unscrew drain plug
>have a smoke while it drains
>fill
>laugh
top kek boiracers BTFO

>implying Oldsmobile and Pontiac had any value whatsoever
>>implying GM’s remaining lines offer any value whatsoever

Killing Holden was a mistake. That was the only GM brand that made anything with any actual quality inherent in the design whatsoever.

Killing hummer was shortsighted and dumb. They should had went after Jeep instead of trying to sell Colorados in a Fake muscle Halloween costume. Total knee jerk reaction to temporarily high gas prices. They could had rode it out. I’m sure that stupid average emissions totals for the brand had a lot to do with it as well. At the very least, should had consolidated it within GMC’s lineup. But then again, GM’s dealer network isn’t flexible enough to successfully market brands like this because it would be lumped into Buick dealers with a GMC fleet sales dept around back.

Saab’s culling was unfortunate. This could had been GM’s hybrid or electric brand. The dealer network was much more flexible because they were not as mixed into the other GM brands.

Saturn had the right idea at the end. Remarketed euro GM. The problem at that time was that euro GM ceased to be any good. GM didn’t allow any of the more interesting cars to come over. And the pricing was all fucked up due to exchange rates and Saturn dealer pricing policies.

I hate GM with all the fire in hell, but I think that they would do well to resurrect their heritage brands for specific models or limited editions of existing cars. Kind of like how a few companies market a “firebird / trans am” re-work of the current Camaro. No need to support a dealer network for a brand. Just send the Pontiac by Chevy firebird to Chevy dealers.

while I agree on the infinity part don't joke about that Nissans flagships are pretty shit. Honda's faults are obvious in their weirder cars and they kinda suck at electrical shit, acuras can be a heap of shit from that since they are filled with creature comforts. Nissan id honestly compare to Hyundai when it comes to their economy flagships.

>japan make quali-

lmao

Honda's are a fucking joke. Coworker financed a 2014 Honda Accord Sport with the I4 like one or two years ago for almost 30k new. Fucking insane!

>ctrl + f
>"kobelco"
>0 result

it's because kobelco shit

What's insane about that?

More Cruiser feels
>comfy
>dat exhaust sound
>polishing chrome
>Muh saddlebags
>Muh bitch seat
>Muh highway pegs
>Muh flatfooting at stoplights
>getting waves from kids
>suffering in the cold because lolnofairings

>almost drop bike
>throw out back in process

Pic related

>worth 150 million total assets
thats not very much im sorry to say.
if its that close, yeah they are dying.

>depreciating slower than everything else makes it bad

MMC makes cars, wtf are you talking about?

Big if true.

>coworker put a bunch of retarded options on a 25k car
>this is somehow honda's fault

>Nissan id honestly compare to Hyundai when it comes to their economy flagships.

this

>design fuck tonnes of cool concepts
>never release them or anything close to them

>86/BRZ comes out and does well
>Nissan shelves the IDX
>Nissan used the SR20VET in a pig fat 4wd until they stopped production
>not in a newer pulsar gtir

I think the French cunts who own Nissan hate fun