/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: The NA version of the game comes out at 9PM PDT.

>[Celestial Demon Tales: Onigashima Rerun]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170614.php
>Period: 6/14 to 6/28
>Rider Kintoki welfare
>Sakata Kintoki, Minamoto no Yorimitsu and Tamamo-no-Mae 5* rotating rateup
>Emiya, Emiya Alter, Suzuka Gozen, Emiya (Assassin) 4* rateup
624 to 6/28 Yorimitsu
>Onigashima dropmaps
imgur.com/a/TOiMc

>English FGO confirmed for June 25 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, the craft essence "beginning of the journey 10 4* exp, 5 fous of each kind, Saber Lily and a 4* of your choosing if you make your account before the 31st of July

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna to be released in late June to early July
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

wearetherealhebrews.com/2014/11/13/joan-of-arc-was-a-black-woman/comment-page-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What if EMIYA was a girl?

ENGLISH ONLY PEASENTS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>Ea is more powerful than Enki
Prove it.

would you fuck a servant on the first day?

>The NA version of the game comes out at 9PM PDT.
yeah no its not you dipshit

10.0 thread.

>6% SSR rate
Nice try weebs

Setanta when?

only if its my wife

>If Enkidu is made believe that Lancelot can only steal NPs it could be used to Lancelot's advantage at some point.

Possibly but that's a pretty big stretch. What kind of sneak attack could he possibly pull in this scenario? In the dogfight he kept the jet's flares a secret until the last second but here his kit would be limited to whatever he scavenged off GoB or EMIYA.

SNEK best launch Servant

LIZ THREAD

Stop spreading this shit, newfags will start believing it

Enki isn't a beam or any sort of focused attack it's a huge flood meant to cover the world. Enki destroys by swallowing, Ea destroys by grinding and blowing away. That's not so simple to burn through like Arthur did to Enki.

That's the point

>source: my face

Yes it is you dumb faggot

>6% SSR
JAPS BTFO

So who wins the fight for the ground?

*offers his hand*

what a cute family. i'm glad eliza found her mom

I look forward to starting with this cutie.

If Lancelot just spends all his time pawing the dirt like a faggot he's gonna die

Isn't it already 9PM PDT? Still can't get in.

My waifu is Akiha, who do I reroll for when NA version comes out? I already know I want Cuchulain.

You mean Choo Choolain?

It's 9:30 AM PDT

Will the english version of FGO have a historically accurate Jeanne instead of the white washed garbage from the JP version?

wearetherealhebrews.com/2014/11/13/joan-of-arc-was-a-black-woman/comment-page-1/

IT'S NOT FAIR

slaps that gay shit away
no you fucking idiot it's like 9am pdt right now holy shit how stupid are you god damn
on the east coast, this is a 26th release, west coast it's a 25th.

You mean 9 Foolin'?

The servers will go up in 11h 30min, but the app is downloadable already.

Lancer is really common, you can get him with free rolls. Save up gems for the Tsukihime crossover.

WE

What do you think of him, /fgog/?

You still haven't proved anything.

I started with her, she's ok but I stopped using her after London

WE

WUZ SAINTZ N SHET

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

>My waifu is Akiha
You should reroll for the rope.

The one time Enki clashed with Excalibur it lost. The time Ea clashed with Excalibur, it won without even being turned up to 10.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

>Bedivere: The enemy must be more powerful than oneself
yes
>Palamedes: The battle must be one-on-one
no
>Lancelot: The enemy must not be an elemental
maybe? he was born from earth.
>Mordred: The battle must be one against evil
yeah
>Galahad: The battle must not involve personal gain
yes
>Gaheris: The battle must not be inhumane
maybe
>Agravain: The battle must be for truth
no
>Kay: The battle must be to live
yep
>Arthur Pendragon: The battle must save the world.
yeah
>Unknown: The battle must be an honorable one
depends on the definition of honorable.

Could potentially go above 7. Might be enough to trigger some of the other 3 as well.

He's too old to be Setanta unless he's just cut the umbilical.

Oops, missed there was a new thread.

I'm going to be playing the English release. Sorry if this is a stupid question. How many 'rolls' do you get before its most efficient to reroll if you don't get what you want? An example from the only other gacha I've played, Fire Emblem Heroes, is you quickly did the tutorial area on auto mode till you had 20 orbs, which was enough for one full 'roll' of characters.

....then why bother releasing the apk?

>passive Arts up 12%

So what would Mo-san do if her father acknowledged her? Would she just sit there and do nothing?

>all these newfags
we should just split the general at this point

Probably cry to be honest.

Aniplex is too jewish, no one will believe in this.

Nice, cheerful ball of sunshine. He'd probably be husband material if I didn't have a million of them already.

Mods won't allow it because of the only one general rule, best thing would do is to create a discord with strict entry requirements.

It's not rolling servants that scares me it's rolling good CEs.

>Shitty A++ Excalibur lost against EX rank EA
>EXcalibur won against Enki
It's not even close to the same thing.

well, she's common enough that you won't have to reroll but how about the other black haired japanese brocon

Didn't read thread but fuck off fresh meat.
I'm 2 month oldfag and i don't want to see all this newbies here.

just make /tmg/ :^)

Ponderously, acknowledging Mordred as a legitimate son and even naming her as the heir to Camelot would've been meaningless, not even slightly detrimental, as Mordred would certainly die before Artoria does with her accelerated homunculus lifespan and Artoria's Avalon-borne immortality.

*ruins his life*

>Mordred: The battle must be one against evil
>yeah
>Arthur Pendragon: The battle must save the world.
>yeah
I'd contest these two. With Enkidu there it's hard to say whether Gilgamesh would qualify as evil, and the latter would only qualify in an event like UBW.

Yeah that would turn out great go for it.

Shut it down

WTF I regret grailing this whore now.

So fags like you can bitch about it.

>Tsukihime crossover
Before or after the vn remake?

I like all turkeyhandles and so respect your opinion

>use alternate but excepted spelling
>wrong
You people are faggots

Arthur's Excalibur easily engulfed a whole city while Artoria's Excalibur didn't

why does any kind of preload exist?
reduce dl times and to a lesser extent server stress when it launches

Why are people saying the game comes out at 9PM today? I just checked the playstore and it's out?

that's how they spelt it in chaucerian times, it's just showing historical accuracy

>What is preloading

Show cute feet.

that was just sakurai's jizz, actually

Seibah's Excalibur is by no means shitty. Ea is just portrayed as that powerful. And considering it wasn't shown at full power I would say it's sufficient proof that it's at least comparable to EXcalibur considering they share the same rank and all the seals wouldn't even necessarily be undone in that scenario.

Altria doesn't even reference Arthur. It shares one fucking letter. Might as well have called her Alice.

>excepted
hello my ESL friend

Retard.

ugly

>only A++
>not shitty
Pick one. Anything below EX rank is trash.

Isn't the game supposed to be out already?

Are you guys doing this on purpose?

It is, but the servers won't be up for 11h 20 min.

Why are you calling Lancelot trash? He doesn't have a single EX rank skill or NP or parameter. A++ is the highest rank we've seen in anything that isn't EX.

If comic book charater is make servant, who is it?

A very cute and strong bird

That is where you're semi wrong.
If you play on a rooted device it shadow bans you everytime you close the app.
For a computer emu its not so much a problem but for a actual rooted phone its infuriating.

REMINDER: 6% SSR RATES

NIPS BTFO!!!!

What I think could be one possible outcome between Lancelot vs Enkidu

>battle starts, FSG makes Enkidu have no idea who he is fighting
>spam, Lancelot dodges and steals NPs, waits for an opening or for Enkidu to throw some NP with an ability that could be used to his cause
>Enkidu assumes Lancelot only thing is to steal NPs and gets more reckless as time goes on
>at some point Enkidu throws 1 or 2 NPs that could turn things to Lancelot favor
>Lancelot uses the abilities and rushes in
>suddenly Arondight
>Enkidu not only is surprised by the new weapon but also by the increase in speed, may not be able to react in time
>expect Lancelot to beam
>instead gets slashed
>OVALODO

ok

When you finish the tutorial you get a special tutorial roll that guarantees you at least one 4* character, it can give you multiple if you are lucky enough, but will never have a 5*. Then after that you start with enough currency to do one proper 10-Roll, which can give you anything including 5*s. There's also a promo going on right now that lets you freely pick one of the current 4*s.

So if you want to reroll for something specific you just have to mash through the (fairly long) tutorial over and over until you get what you want. Pic related are the characters you can get.

just imagine if they made her arms blue

A+++