Is it going to be affordable for the middle class or will it just be another richfag car like the GT-R and NSX?

Is it going to be affordable for the middle class or will it just be another richfag car like the GT-R and NSX?

Other urls found in this thread:

caranddriver.com/features/2019-mazda-rx-9-25-cars-worth-waiting-for-feature
steemit.com/news/@punkxer/2019-mazda-rx-9-all-hail-the-rotary-2017624t44347470z
motorauthority.com/news/1112278_new-information-says-2019-toyota-supra-will-get-a-manual-transmission-turbo-v-6-engine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

toyota already made a sports car for the middle class and Veeky Forums hates it

supra never was affordable.
It is going to cost approx what old one did just like gt86 costs what old one did and new miata costs what old one did and the rx9 will cost what FD did.
It will never cost 10k like you imagine. If it did it would be garbage.

only a vocal minotrity of busriders and benchracers aka people who don't care about cars.

It will be bmw m4 money.

GT86 is affordable to the lower-mid at 25k base, that's fine. I just don't want the Supra to start at 70k+ where it's out of reach for almost everyone who wants one.

Welcome to the TT Supra...

its probably going to be 45-70k

which when adjusted for inflation a MK IV TT Supra would be $61,869.70 in todays money

the fd's price was at around 30k usd while the rx9 is estimated to be atleast 50k usd

caranddriver.com/features/2019-mazda-rx-9-25-cars-worth-waiting-for-feature

steemit.com/news/@punkxer/2019-mazda-rx-9-all-hail-the-rotary-2017624t44347470z

two random sites

it will cost around 80k with the proper engine
for me, it is affordable

TT Supra was $35k when first released

>Car and Driver article from over a year ago
>a literal who website

Yeah, I wouldn't read either as gospel/written in stone

So I have been eyeing on this car for a while now..

Was probably going to be my next car, even saved up about $50k for it.

Because BMW and toyota is doing the same as what Subaru and toyota did with FT86/BRZ, The only realistic guesstimate is that the price will be around what bmw z4 was.

It's using BMW engine, most likely turbo, bmw like interiors for both cars.

I just hope the base model gets a NA V6 instead of an I4T, like the 370Z and Camaro RS. It makes 300HP in the Camry, 320+ should be no problem in a sports car.

you'll need more than 50k, it doesn't make any sense to buy a sport car with the smallest, available engine. especially a heavy one

2.0L B48 turbocharged straight-four (195 hp and 236 lb-ft of torque) – 20i
2.0L B48 turbocharged straight-four (248 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque) – 30i
3.0L B58 turbocharged straight-six (335 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque) – 40i

with dealer markups and inflation that comes to? Oh, near 70k.

>BMW engines
Pls no

These are for the BMW Z4
Toyota might use some different
That means BMW won’t be using Toyota power and Toyota won’t use BMW power. The base Supra is likely to use the Lexus IS200’s in-line, 2.0-litre, four-cylinder engine, tuned for somewhere around 180kW of turbo power.

The rear-drive Supra will also tune up the same engine to closer to 225kW of power, which is said to be close to the Lexus engine’s engineering limits.

A twin-turbo 3.5-litre V6 engine, codenamed 943F, which will also spread across to the Lexus range as production cycles free up bonnet space, will take on the heavy-hitter duties. The new engine will bring the Supra up to 300kW and at least 450Nm in rear-drive form, which should be enough to sign on for another ridiculously implausible tuner movie.

Ok, and why is it impossible for them to release the new one with a starting point of $35k? It's not going to be TT, and Toyota has to realize these sheisty faggots are going to mark them up like they did the FRS, so my question is why can't Toyota sell it for the same price they did when they released the JZA80?

It's not like im going to $50k as down payment or something? I am going to finance/lease (with buyout) the car.

original NSX was 60k.
87 911 was 40k.

Welcome to inflation, kiddo

Ah, yeah sure, that works. In this case you need even less money

Thanks for your contribution

>toyota already made a sports car for poor people and it's slow

>yuo must liek slow car to post here meme
lel

Which is about $60 000 USD based on inflation, so its about the same ballpark, although i suppose it depends on more than just core value

>>toyota already made a sports car for poor people and it's slow
it's only slow if you are a shit driver.

The TT Supra was $39,900 in 1993 (NA was $33,900)
Adjusted for Inflation that's $68,152.79
A 1993 Corvette was $34,595.00
or $59,091.37 adjusted for inflation

The 2017 Stingray is $55k.

That was bullshit tho
motorauthority.com/news/1112278_new-information-says-2019-toyota-supra-will-get-a-manual-transmission-turbo-v-6-engine

read my 2nd post

because then it would compete with sales for the GT86. Also what is inflation