/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Classy Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnGFf68eIC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter looking for ideas.

robot is forever!!

>Chie in a dress
Good god.

I love Ann!

The other day I cast Mahama at a Girimehkala because it was the only light spell I had. It whiffed twice.

Pretty sure area instakill spells have less hit chance than the single target variants.

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Weakness to light should guarantee hit though.

Weakness has never guaranteed a hit. It just increases the chance a lot.

Post your Persona 5 OC

That Rise looks ready to party even in funeral attire

Do you think Morgana and Teddie knew each other before the events of P5?

>not carrying kouha and eiha families
>letting yourself rely on RNG based spells

>Classy Edition

Lol, nah. Post boobs an' shit.

no, that's dumb
why would they?

They are both shadows

Do not lewd my wife, user. Only I get to do that.

Kawacutie!

Piggybacking off Kawakami is depressed after Joker left and is spending a lonely Saturday night at home. She hears her doorbell ring, answers it in her frumpy pajamas and is shocked when she sees Joker standing there.

A classy Fuuka for a classy thread

You mean my WIFE, because she is a lewd slut!

morgana is a velvet room attendant nimrod

Then what was with that flashback they kept showing where he wakes up as a shadow with creepy eyes?

Where are my Pixie doujins?

No, he's the embodiment of Humanity's hope, not an attendant

Morgana is a Velvet room attendant who didn't exist before Joker got the meta-nav.

Teddie is a shadow from the TV world, not even the same plain of the collective unconscious.

No he is Pinhead Larry

How do we know they're not the same part of the collective unconscious? Maybe the TV and metanav are just different ways of accessing the same thing.

It was a nightmare that he was born from mementos as a shadow. He was born in mementos, but not as a shadow like he feared. Did you not finish the game?

it's never explained
some speculate it's nyarly speaking to him, though

Fucking kill yourself you pathetic faggot

Well, he's more of an embodiment.
Still means he wouldn't know Teddie, I mean, did Teddie know Ryoji?
Is he Dirty Dan?

She's mine /pg/

I did but it occurs to me that that flashback is never really explained considering how often they hang it over you.

For one, the rules are different. TV world didn't have outfit transformations.

No, have another Fuuka

Could be explained because the method of entering is so different, they're physically entering the cognitive realm through a portal rather than projecting themselves into it through an app.

Don't reply to me again you selfish piece of shit. Kill yourself.

They are but at the same time they are different things with different rules controlled by different entities.

Are shadows in P4/5 still pieces of Nyx or does that only apply to Dark Hour shadows?

Alright, I won't

doesn't the TV world physically exist directly over inaba though

Fuuka is UNCLEAN

Faggot

They don't need to explain it. It really is that simple. His memories were coming back, he remembered he was born in mementos but then thinks "oh isn't that where shadows come from? Oh no, I'm a shadow!"
Then it turns out he's not. It was just a device to show morgana was becoming insecure about his identity, spurring his leave from the PT like a little bitchboy

nobody wants pictures of your disgusting dog-fucking waifu

>Fuuka skies off into the sunset

Always gets me

What's wrong? I said I wouldn't reply to you anymore, isn't that what you wanted?

That's only at 0% alert, though that is most of the time.

I feel like actually letting the enemy have a turn in this game is way more punishing than previous games. It's not fun having every member of my team get hit by despair in the same turn...

How do we know he's not a shadow though? Is it ever really stated that the Velvet Room attendants aren't shadows?

Fuck off retard

>spurring his leave from the PT like a little bitchboy
I din't mind Morgana, but that arc made me hate him for the rest of the game

Noted. I might be able to deliver this later today. Is that a problem? I've spent the whole night awake so I might crash any moment now

You're expecting way too much maturity from someone with the life experience of a few month old infant. His actions were completely understandable in context.

Teddie likely was still just amindless Shadow when Ryoji was around

that doesn't answer my question

>fuukafag being a passive aggressive little bitch
somebody change the channel I've seen this one too often

Depends what exactly a shadow is, to be honest, but the velvet room attendants are definitely not shadows. They are their own being, not made from the minds of humans. It is only their appearance that is dictated, according to P5, by the guest.

Obligatory Makoto post

Whenever you feel like it Kawabro.

Honestly best sprite work out of ASW. You can taste the 2D sexual tension.

Kill yourself

It's particularly bad in the first dungeon when you get hit with a skill and half your HP is gone

Don't be so grumpy user, I'm just trying to be funny.

Do you think Ryuji and Rise knew each other before the events of P5?

What if Morgana was the velvet room attendant for the next game?

i'm pretty sure weakness guaranteed a hit in P4

You aren't, you're everything that's wrong with this general in one pathetic package.

Do you think Aigis and Makoto knew eachother before the events of the game?

Not sure about P4 but I know I definitely missed all the time when they were weak to it in P3.

Depends on your definition of "know"

That's true for P3.

>tells joker that the PT's decisions need to be unanimous
>gets mad that the PT's don't make a unanimous decision ONE time
>"eh fuck you guys, i'm out of here"
he's humanity's hope given life, I expect him to at least have some maturity and ability to think properly

yeah
I'm pretty sure that the sky in general is where CU is located

>Fuuka is UNCLEAN
Was, now she's all freshened up.

I finished P5 and now I feel hollow. I mean, I know I can do NG+, but I'm still sad. I thought the game would be longer for some reason.

Velvet Room attendants are beings that Igor creates to help him manage the room and assist his guests, as well as serve as a medium between him and them. That's also what Philly did, giving life to a doll to be able to support and indirectly influence the game between him and Nyarly; that doll is Igor himself. So Igor just repeats Philly's MO. Shadows, on the other hand, are manifestations of the ideas and feelings of humanity given forms based on the myths and legends humans create; mindless blobs that are born from the Collective Unconcious to shape the desires and ideals of humans.

Humans can hardly think for themselves individually, and you expect the collective last hope to have it's shit together?

>I thought the game would be longer
god, no
I don't know how much more I could take

God tier
>Awakening + Willpower
>Rivers in the desert
>Blooming villain
>I'll face myself / Reincarnation (p4)

Good tier
>Our Beginning
>Last suprise
>Life will change
>Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There
>Beneath the Mask
>IM NOT A PRINCESS(p3p)

Medium tier
>Keeper of Lust
>Escape (p5)

Meh tier
>Mass destruction (p3)
>Phantom
>Victory(p5)
>The Whims of Fate
>A New World Fool (p4)

>when the calendar starts skipping weeks ahead

Elder God tier
youtube.com/watch?v=rnGFf68eIC8

Were you the one writing femjoker x kawakami? was it continued past chapter 2?

>BABYBABYBABY
>not medium

>Whims
>NWF
>not good (at least)

>Life Will Change
>not god

How can one user be so throughly wrong?

crimson when

>Been at the endgame for several weeks
>Haven't actually finished it yet because I know I'll have that empty feeling
>Know it'll be amplified because I really enjoyed P5's characters and I don't want to say goodbye.

>i'll face myself, last surprise, wiping all out
>higher than mass destruction

Play p2 if you haven't done that yet

Yeah, but hes hope, not mental retardation and angst. I guess Igor is getting complacent with his doll creations

Not me, that was another user, I did write the other pastebins though. That guy really needs to keep that one going

8/2

the Daybreakers event is supposed to be tomorrow, right? I wonder if they will announce an anime. Or was that next month?

BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY gets really annoying after a thousand time.

Persona 4 and it's non-stop infinite climax of 6 final bosses set a rather unreasonable expectation for p5. No matter what they did you'f always feel like there was another dungeon and villain around the corner, if only you met up at the hideout one... Last... Time...

Especially considering the expected completion level is 75 when p4 was 85. P5 feels like playing p4 and stopping after amino sagiri

every battle theme gets annoying after a thousand time.
Mass destruction is just better battle-theme-wise than last surprise, both are great.

Shut up newkids. Having all you trash around here shitposting is what's ruined /pg/. If we didn't like fuukafriend, chihibro or any other of them we just ignored them. At least they can have a decent conversation about the game or characters instead of shitposting and rolling garbage. As much as I enjoyed P5 this is the worst the generals ever gotten.

Yeah, that's what it was like. I kept running around on the final day because I was sure I could trigger something, somewhere. And P4G threw so many additional events at you, guess I'm spoiled.

I might. But I don't have a PSP or a good gaming PC so this might be tough.

I think there should be different themes based on Ambush, Enemy Advantage, etc so it wouldn't get totally repetitive.

inb4 t. fuukafag/etc.

nigga, i emulated ppsspp Peace Walker on my 512 vram 1.8GHz PC, and it was a 3d game.
You'll be fine.