P neat. If this wasnt 25 bucks I would buy it. Seems like it would be fun to mess around with

p neat. If this wasnt 25 bucks I would buy it. Seems like it would be fun to mess around with.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/AMD-Ryzen-1800X-Processor-YD180XBCAEWOF/dp/B071L9FNNK?th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rip the 200bx and the wex std

That caravan was very satisfying, I'll pirate it and try it out.
Don't know if it'll run well on my shit tier AMD FX CPU though, those physics have got to be demanding on the CPU.

retard

I wish my PC could run it

It won't.

>t.6-Core FX 6300 user

Just got done playing it. Currently sitting at 115 hours. Fun as shit.

I've got an FX 6300 too.
Why is hardware so expensive these days fuck, I can't even justify buying anything new because I play games maybe a couple of hours a week.

Sooo... how do you start the car? I'm using the default controls but the car wont start

use the mouse to press on the start engine button in the down right corner dipshit

iktf

this is what I want

amazon.com/AMD-Ryzen-1800X-Processor-YD180XBCAEWOF/dp/B071L9FNNK?th=1

>$529.98

jfc, gonna wait for cyber monday

u building a gaming pc 2?

same desu. im gonna buy it either on black Friday or Christmas.

ryzen 1600
gtx 1060
nice monitor

should be comfy

BeamNG is fun as hell, have at least a few hundred hours on it.

Already have the card which runs like a dream, MSI RX 470 4 GB.

Just need to upgrade the processor and change my current MOBO to the required AM4 MOBO.

Priority atm is car doe, have my sights set on a /comfy/ Saab 9-3.

>tfw no steering wheel

Rockstar will never use BeamNG tech.

There's no start button

somethings gone wrong...

Either your engine or transmission is broke

Get a 1700 and OC it retard

I overclocked my 6300 and it just never stopped BSOD'ing.

How high did you go?

I can't seem to get much above 4.4 without serious overvoltage.

Then you overclocked it too much. Turn it down a bit. On Ryzen, a 1700 can consistently hit 3.8ghz on the bundled stock cooler. The 1800x on the same cooler will probably hit 3.9. If yiu watercool them both, 4.1 would be impressive. Ryzen has the hardest wall I've ever seen when it comes to overclocks.

t. bought 1700 on launch day to replace my dead 4690k

I guess I really OC'd it badly.

I'll try again.

This is like a game I used to play in 2007, I don't remember the name but it was a physics simulator, the models were mostly shit tho. It was open source, maybe it's still alive I just don't remember it's name

My 6350 hits 4.5 on stock cooler and I could probably take it to 5 if I wasn't already gonna build an i5 soon.

We need a Beam.NG part physics with Car Mechanic Simulator repair game mechanics and Forza 7 driving dynamics

Rigs of Rods?

I think I got a golden chip with my old 8120. Undervolted to 4.1, got to 4.6 before my VRMs overheated and throttled power. I might buy an actually good 990fx board just to see how far I can take it.
But I'm mostly waiting on having ryzen money

my 8350 goes to 4.6ghz but the board itself starts to shit itself so i backed off to 44

Yes, thanks bro I will download it again

Ah, maybe it's AMDs board design that is the limitation. Water cooled VRM?

yea i had to overvolt quite alot and the board would throw memory errors once the vrms reached a certain temp.

its a decent board too, asus meant for overclocking