/ammg/ - Anime Massive Multiplayer General

Where the fuck is the new thread you retards?
Do I have to do everything around here

Please check the catalog first if the game you want to talk about has its own general. This place is only for anime massive multiplayer games that cannot sustain their own.

>Current Games
pastebin.com/6BdKz3qF (embed)
Got a game you want to add to the list? Link the OP then name the game and website/private server.

>General Database
mmobomb.com/games/anime
animemmorpgs.com/
freemmogamer.com/games/anime/

>AMMG non-English servers
pastebin.com/uZyHtnDD (embed)

>Previous Thread
Not sure if an MMG is an AnimeMMG? Rule of thumb is if it's made in the east then it's an AnimeMMG but there are exceptions, i.e Revelation Online.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1hw_3oJKhCgNgd90tHtx8vaW7z3yWvCRQVBGMmno_KaM/edit?usp=sharing
strawpoll.com/4d73b8w
forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/356474/notice-welcome-and-legacy-account-packages#latest
forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/356328/updated-guide-steam-account-transfer#latest
discord.gg/ufKVzsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Female Priest.

>(emded)

is my wife!

just make a new guild on legends if you want to play it the retarded retards guild has no people in it anyway

A-are you proposing for me to be your wife?

She's almost here!

It's like xmas in June!

>Kritika Tuesday
>F. Priest Tuesday

>Latale Wednesday
Touch fluffy tale is over, lads.

Important Latale stuff

"What Class should I play?" doc:
docs.google.com/document/d/1hw_3oJKhCgNgd90tHtx8vaW7z3yWvCRQVBGMmno_KaM/edit?usp=sharing

Class strawpoll (For people looking to be special snowfakes):
strawpoll.com/4d73b8w

Legacy rewards:
forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/356474/notice-welcome-and-legacy-account-packages#latest

How to transfer Steam accounts:
forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/356328/updated-guide-steam-account-transfer#latest

Today is the LAST day to grind out for legacy rewards since the OGP server is shutting down tomorrow. Also the game relaunches on Wednesday, not tomorrow since I keep seeing people who are saying its tomorrow.

Don't give up hope.

>maplestory 2 is amazing
>it will never be localized, and the machine translation is shit

Why even live?

>Class strawpoll
>Popstar winning

Why did it flop in korea if it is amazing?

chinks are repulsed by the idea of fun minigames and good gameplay

As a complete newfag to Latale, can someone explain what the reward entails?

What do Blue Dragon or King Leo do? What's immortal plant or event stimulant?

I've never touched a fluffy tail.

Why are you dumbasses excited about Latale? It's a completely mediocre 5/10 MMO that you will drop in a week

Why not?

There would probably be at most 3 people playing it.

Just like all the other MMOs I've played in the last 7 months.

no ones gonna actually play it were just gonna talk about it

wtf i love shitika now

I can't wait until she comes. It's going to be glorious and messy.

>messy
Huh?

I'm sorry.

Miko has a lot of pep and spunk.

and big balls.

The new /ammg/ Discord is up.

discord.gg/ufKVzsw

Join the voice channel 'Chit Chat' on the left. Even have girls here now.

gay

>MapleLegends

The best server.

Pets gives buffs and able to loot stuff. Really helpful since looting in LaTale is worse than looting in MapleStory.
King Leo is a mount. Not really useful since everyone has double jump. And combine it with a horizontal skill then you'll be able to propel yourself across the map without it. Might be useful for climbing ladders or something.
Pets expire. Immortal Plant revives it. You can buy it in the AH too.
Event stimulants are buff potions, that's it.

Blue Dragon and King Leo are pets. Pets give stats, auto loot, and have auto potion. Some pets have very powerful buffs they can give you and some can even open stores. You can equip up to 6 at once and the 1st one you equip is the main pet which gives its own passive stats. Only one of them shows up if you equip multiple pets however you can choose which one of the equipped pets appearances you want while keeping the stats of the main pet you want. Pet buffs can be used regardless of what slot their in.

In the OGP server, Blue Dragon was given out for free on leveling and King Leo is a really rare pet that isn't normally available.

Not sure if their stats changed but this is what they give on OGP if you put them in the main slot:
Blue Dragon
Maximum HP +5000
EXP gain rate +30

King Leo
Maximum HP +500
Basic Stats +100
Dual Minimum damage +5

Buff that gives Dual minimum damage +20

Immortal Plant is used to revive pets since pets become unusable after a set amount of time (Pretty much Maplestory's pet system). They come in all sorts of durations but the 30 day one is the most common one. Note that this can only revive actual pets, it won't revive temporary ones that have "wannabe" in their name that are usually given out from events and one from a questline (Wannabe Tengu from one of the quests for the Dark Moon Princess instance in Aoich). You basically get 150 days of pet extension from this package.

Stimulants are used to give Pets potential. Pet Stimulants drop in various dungeons (There's one daily dungeon that just poops them out like crazy) and give potential points. Every 1000 potential points allows you to roll for a bonus stat on the pet that is always applied regardless of what slot their in although each pet can only have 1 potential stat at a time. The Event Stimulants instantly give you 1000 points so you basically get 100 attempts at a potential stat you want.

/MSG/ IS BACK BABY

>King Leo is a mount

user pls

I thought you were able to use the plants on Tengu.

MapleLegends != /ammg/

My bad. Mistook it for the Griffin reward.

It doesn't let you extend the Champion Wannabe Tengu from that quest. It just says "This item cannot be extended" if you try.

You can "extend" it once if you're playing a class that has a subclass. The quest can be done on both a main class and a subclass so you get the Tengu twice but once it runs out, its out.

Come and play MapleLegends. Whisper KawaiKilla.

I would play latale but the awful 10+ pet buff meta makes me sick.

Just to confirm, they should be the best class for a starter like me if I still don't know what class I actually want to play, right? Being able to mindless farm for money while something else doesn't strike real interest in me is good enough already.

No. They are extremely gear reliant. Without gear your damage is shit and a high IDR doesn't really make up for it. It's only good for farming when you can kill mobs quickly. You're better off picking any other class.

>You can equip up to 6 at once
Who even come up with this idea, dafuq?

You also have to buy pet unlock slots. They expire.

You need gear to farm on a Treasure Hunter line since they have to choose between skills that boost their passive stats and skills that boost their Item Drop Rate/Ely Drop rate. If you went a high IDR/Ely rate build you'd need good gear to cover up for all the lost stats.

You only need to buy slots for your pet inventory, not for how many you can wear at once and they're permanently unlocked.

The upgrade coupons is what killed LaTale for me.

Rip /rog/

F.Priest is almost here!

>F Priest still isn't out yet

How are the gooks going to asspull Lenny back into the story like they did with Lorianne?

Remember that /msg/ is back, Maplebros.

Through lancer's mom

THEY

>Demonic Lancer has been out for over a year already and we still have no idea what the fuck "Sons of Sirocco" means

The Chinese fanfiction tier animation doesn't count.

There'll be Mirror Lenny like how Clara was totally not Lorianne post-metastasis.

Crack is Over

I finally feel your cold hand
over the bright moon-light
the times we spent together looking at the stars
its gone like the dust only remaining in the dream of ours
As I gain my strength and by the time I was shining over my powers
it also brought me the same amount of sorrow.

Crack is Over
The looks I gave you, changed everything as I turned to the others
my warm heart is gone,
and my eyes are cold

"THEY call me the SONS of Sirocco (that's right)
the spear through your body what you gon do? (yeah)
No mercy in the battle the freedom is near,
(ayy ayy ayy) I got nothin' to lose no chance to the monster. (ayy ayy ayy)
You better run like everybody else does (ahh) I trust nobody cuz the trust is done (ahh)
revenge is coming you better hide the pain won't stop until I take away your life (HAHAHAHAHA)"

As I gain more power and shine...
The only thing left are left is cracked times
Crack is Over
The looks I gave them,
It no longer breathes in my heart.
It only remains beside you
in my cruel tears I drop
As my eyes became colder,
it will remain as a tear drop there.

Like how Slayers have the blood of Kazan in them. It's more evident with Vanguard because they're the class that repeatedly dies and decides to use the sirocco spear to the fullest. Sirocco's power, through the spear, is what makes them come back from the dead. Effectively birthing them anew.

SONS OF SIR O CO

I'm worried that my 8 year old desktop won't be able to handle LaTale.
I can run it fine now with little frame drops but I haven't gotten those really big flashy skills that takes the whole screen.

you'll be fine

Cringe song

Miko's balljobs are the best.

So excited for F.Priest.

>futa priest tomorrow

but then you realize dfo is a poorly maintained game with a dwindling player base and theres practically no dressup anymore

True, but these are pretty sweet.

neople's dressup game really is fucking lacking
i wonder why, it's not like there aren't options available

have little options available so that when you release any avatars the foolish eat them up

now go buy my avatars goy

F . P R I E S T

>3 releases in the upcoming 2 days
>we will still be dead come the weekend
>wait for new flavour of the week
The cycle repeats itself.

DFO isn't going anywhere.

>check Vindicuts website
>see this

Meditation
Functionality of the "Meditation" skill has been changed
Instead of gaining AP while offline or online, you will now only gain AP while at least one of your characters is online

W O W

LOL

Why are people hyped for Fpriest? From what I've heard her classes aren't exceptional besides Sader, which is party reliant and no one wants or needs to party.

She's cute and loads of thick, creamy fun.

You would have be around dfo far longer to understand why people are hyped.

F Priest is almost here!

it's not about whether she's good
it's about fslayer saving dfo

I've been around for a while but it's mostly been on and off. I do a bit of grinding, get no items, get tired of my weak character doing the same skill rotations dozens of times, and come back a couple of months later to check out changes.

This game isn't lacking in classes. It's lacking in reasonably obtainable items for those classes.

Yeah missed what I'm talking about. Go back before it's rebirth, when Nexon was in control.

People liked F. Slayer when most of her classes were ass until they got their revamps.

No thanks I'll just mod them in.

Nude mods?

So same problems except no events, updates, and jewish cash shop?

Nude mods are tasteless, senpai. You have to go for them cute and sexy outfits.

This.

if you go to sleep now, fpriest will be out when you wake up

Projected maint end is 10:30 am edt. Maint doesn't start til 2 am edt. Better to go to sleep at midnight edt
Yeah you won't understand since you're being obtuse.

unless you don't wake up

>there are anons that died before fpriest

Way to bring down the mood, dude.