What's wrong with Mercedes-Benz, Veeky Forums?

What's wrong with Mercedes-Benz, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

denver.craigslist.org/cto/6358975903.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

catering to badgewhores

Cant blame them though, its just good business.

It's for badgewhores and retirees.

-Unproportional pricing
-Long term reliability

overpriced pigfat autotragic boredom mobiles

>It's for badgewhores and arabs/chinese.

FTFY

Mercedes does make pretty reliable cars, though. At least they did. My mom's 2002 w210 e55 amg has never had a problem and it has 200k+ km.

Bus riders here can't afford them

>posts a 10 year old benz
"Richfag" lmfao

>2013 was 10 years ago

>his 4 year old benz already is having trouble

W221 was in production from 2005-2013

>shops at wendys
>hairy as fuck
>check engine light on
>oriented south east instead of north west
fucking pleb

>2013 was 10 years ago

Exactly. It's a 2013

>filename

>he isn't hairy
>he's a low test beta

I FUCKING HATE WORKING ON MERCEDES

>ugly
>boring to drive
>overweight
>AMGs are a bit better but not as good as they once where: they are fat, less unique from the standard models, trying to chase porsche pathetically, and you can get a A class AMG..laughtable.
>not reliable like they used to be

I had high hopes for the GT-S but it sucks. It's like sitting in a pill box, terrible visibility, ride needlessly stiff, buttons everywhere, too much configuration - endless modes (should just have a proper setup and a bumpy road button or something, not a thousand different configurations)...and it looks like a Porsche ran into a Maserati

what's wrong with renaults?

you're posting a low-grade mascot user, i can't take you seriously even if i tried.

>sub 5000 rpm redline
>CEL on
>old benz
>hairy sandnigger arms
>eats wendy's garbage food that is desined for kids and people surviving on social security
>10 year old benz
>walmart tier pajama bottoms

nigger

>buying a last model year S class when you know the new one is going to blow it away, and you'll eat shit tons of depreciation.

Veeky Forums is whats wrong

Do you seriously think a board that has more time dedicated to threads about videogames with cars and shitty stickers has any reliable opinion?
Most yuroshits drive 20+ year old junk diesels and americans here are just a bunch of kiddies with base model bmws and civics.

It's Costco tier, thank you very much

W222 doesn't come with a diesel engine

new-money tasteless shit

>What's wrong with Mercedes-Benz, Veeky Forums?
american customers who think their mexishitboxes are actual Mercedes.

Agreed. Unless it's made in Germany and made pre 1995, it's not truly a Mercedes.

pretty much this

>muh CEL on meme
This is perfectly normal. All the warning lights should flash, or come on for a few seconds when you start your car. That means the bulb is working.
The brand new Lexus has CEL on as well.

Shhh, poorfags need to feel better about themselves

ABSOLUTE MADMOM

Except that engine is clearly running

w140 e190 and w124 did nothing wrong
and few still dont suck, fuck most of hem tho

>not reading the filename

Fisher Price interiors.

I mean look at that SatNav it look someone took a child's tablet and stuck it on the dash.

And then there's the way they drive. They're turning into slush boxes with no real driving connection. At least BMW's still feel a bit sporty and connected.

no one read the filename

>judging interior based on pictures on the internet
Have you tried sitting in one? Because if you did you'd know that the new C class interior is actually nice
The old C class interior was trash though

>modern BMWs are sporty and connected
Am I being bamboozled?

I have sat in them. And the Sat Nav just feels cheap. And with it almost directly in your eye line it makes choosing a C Class hard. It feels anything but premium. The older C Class interior was better.

At least in the BMW you're low down, and feel a bit more connected. Neither are good drivers cars anymore, but Merc are catering to the 50 something middle management crowd who have bad backs these days. And it shows in their handling.

Nothing m8, finna cop soon

I do. You don't, lazy faggot

Having owned a W204 and a W205, I can tell you that the W205 has an objectively better interior despite the iPad Sat Nav.

>directly in your eye line
Manlet confirmed
>It feels anything but premium
Now you're just shitposting

My coyote revs to 7600rpm, what's it like to be a fucking cuck?

Even infiniti have better interiors than Mercedes these days.

Nothing wrong at all.

denver.craigslist.org/cto/6358975903.html

Thinking about getting this e class. Has a lot of miles but the thing looks clean. What do you guys think?

I personally live Mercedes but I heard they don't hold up past 150k miles is this true?

>implying you've ever driven a GT-S

Badgewhores, arabs/chinese, and generally bad people mostly buy benzos.

They stopped being autistic.

That's way too many miles for that asking price, that guy's high

That's what i was thinking. I was going to ask for 4000$ but that high mileage scares me.

kek

I'd worry more about how well it was maintained. A used Mercedes gets expensive when the previous owner neglects maintenance because it isn't as cheap to run as a Corolla

There's nothing wrong with them, Americans have just been brainwashed into thinking that Lexus is somehow the better luxury brand, even though they are just toyotas.

>w222 doesnt come with diesel
But it does.
Most W222s around here are diesels.

>around here
Where? Yurop? Not relevant

>Lexus is somehow the better luxury brand, even though they are just toyotas.

Yeah, fucking dumbasses

I mean, shit, Lamborghinis are just Audis, which are actually all just Volkswagens.

Don't relate Wendy's to this. At least they're actually good unlike benz.

Have you ever been in a high end Mercedes?

They make too many fucking cars now and apparently they are going to axe the SL? wtf?

I stopped paying attention.

The SL is literally the only car (besides the halo cars sls) that's slightly driver oriented, this is fucking pathetic

Lol no, the SL was a pigfat GT car

Say hello to the SLC

Nothing wrong with Mercedes. It is the people who has an ego trip with their CLA/C-Class base that is the problem. The G-Wagon also has a faggot community (mostly owned by Asians for some reason) in LA.

All in all, Benz create some wonderful cars. Looking forward to getting a S550 Convertible just for GT purposes. Unless Lexus drops a Convertible Lexus LC.

>They stopped being autistic.

This.
Mercedes really shined when they reached peak autism in the mid 80s.

It all went downhill from there (with some couple bumps like the W204 which was a fucking rock solid car again)

look at this retard that has his parents buy him everything and is literally clueless to the cost efficiency of japanese vs german luxury

reported for racism

top kek

>Your Ford may have torque but it won't turn heads
>As you drive and see the star on that horizon, you know you've reached the skies and are now moving beyond it
>Women wipe their feet as they step in
Why, nothing is wrong

t: VAG-man

>Too many models
>Garbage tends to coalesce around the CLA and G-Class
>Too much tech crammed into the car

Don't get me wrong, they're supremely comfortable, and my Dad's S550 has a bit of grunt to it despite the size (it does handle like a barge though despite the electronic steering). I think the biggest complaint seems to be that the cars lack any analog feeling to them, which is a valid complaint about certain models.

absolutely nothing

I hate their fucking retarded angry fat guy faces.

And shitty Honda bikes can rev as high as 20k rpm. What's your point?

unironicaly, this.
I wouldnt drive any car with a light up badge. The hood ornament is classy as fuck, but gaymer meme "look at me I have this type of car" teir snobbishness and arrogance just makes you look like a cunt.

top fucking kek

Not even Mazda's illuminated grill?

What's going to happen with their supercar?

Well at least Mazda makes it look kawaii

Bus riders in here ride Mercedes everyday

I mostly just can't stand Lewis Hamilton.

Everything

their involvement with the grey market import ban lost my respect for them permanently

Look up Valeo radiator problems
Also 2003s had electrical issues
Other than that they are pretty solid people say 2003s werent glavanized but I have yet to seen one rust

Nowadays the interiors are spot on but they are loosing their respect as a cheap second hand cars here in europe
Their diesels were super reliable along with the autos and they are unmatched in terms of quality you get for under 4k euros here
The new diesels suck and the w204 and w212 interior is just ford tier

>W222 doesn't come with a diesel engine
>diesel
>2017
kek

>he gives a shit about the VW scandal

>arabs
ما اللعنة فعلت فقط سخيف يقول عني، لك العاهرة قليلا؟ لقد تخرجت من صفتي في الأختام البحرية، وقد شاركت في العديد من الغارات السرية على القاعدة، ولدي أكثر من 300 عملية قتل مؤكدة.

أنا مدربة في حرب الغوريلا وأنا كبار قناص في القوات المسلحة الأمريكية بأكملها. أنت شيء بالنسبة لي ولكن مجرد هدف آخر. أنا سوف يمسح لك اللعنة خارج مع الدقة أمثال الذي لم يسبق له مثيل من قبل على هذه الأرض، علامة الكلمات سخيف بلدي.

كنت تعتقد أنك يمكن أن تحصل بعيدا مع القول أن القرف لي عبر الإنترنت؟ فكر مرة أخرى، سخيف. ونحن نتحدث أنا أتصل جاسوسي في جميع أنحاء الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية ويتم تتبع الملكية الفكرية الخاصة بك في الوقت الراهن حتى تتمكن من الاستعداد بشكل أفضل للعاصفة، والرقبة. العاصفة التي تمس من الشيء القليل مثير للشفقة التي تطلق عليها حياتك. أنت سخيف ميت، طفل. أنا يمكن أن يكون في أي مكان وفي أي وقت، ويمكنني أن أقتلك في سبعمائة طرق، وهذا فقط مع يدي العارية.

ولكن لدي إمكانية الوصول إلى ترسانة كاملة من سلاح البحرية الولايات المتحدة وأنا سوف تستخدمه إلى حد كامل لمسح وجهك قبالة القارة، وكنت القرف قليلا. إذا كنت فقط يمكن أن يكون قد عرف ما القصاص غير مقدس الخاص بك قليلا "ذكي" تعليق كان على وشك إسقاط عليك، ربما كنت قد عقدت اللسان سخيف الخاص بك.

ولكنك لا تستطيع، لم تفعل، والآن كنت دفع الثمن، أنت الله احمق. أنا سوف القرف الغضب في جميع أنحاء لكم، وسوف يغرق في ذلك.

>>
Reported for being a oilnigger

fwd

Assmad weebs hate them on this board because they'll never be jdm enough because mercedes cucked them. Best brand right now.

its better because it isn't name fagging, but it looks like someone literally just took 5050 strip lighting and hot glued it to the car.

This.

Everything they've done since Daimler

I can't afford one, therefore they're shit

What's so bad about mercedes compared to other German brands. For example how does the c350 compare to a 335i or a4? They all seem to be similar...

The 335i has much better handling and balance, actually research these cars yourself and you'll see there are big differences.