/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 28th of June:
1709 – Peter the Great defeats Charles XII of Sweden at the Battle of Poltava.
1745 – A New England colonial army captures the French fortifications at Louisbourg (New Style).
1776 – The Battle of Sullivan's Island ends with the American victory in the American Revolutionary War leading to the commemoration of Carolina Day.
1776 – Thomas Hickey, Continental Army private and bodyguard to General George Washington, is hanged for mutiny and sedition.

>News
CK2 DD 55 - Nurture vs Nuisance
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-55-nurture-vs-nuisance.1030752/

EU4 DD 20/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-20th-of-june-2017.1031010/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!vIQnEZJK!5YCtpPMElgZJ3DDaVSaxJqEGym87SKZxfx-uKVwZmqM

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.2 - 02/06/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Horthy/HPMP
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/submod-hpm-historical-flavour-mod.1028707/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

white

Reminder to encourage and partake in shitposting.

Based.

>Bombermod link missing
github.com/Horthy/HPMP

Remember to suggest changes and feel free to contribute.

w&b

Formable ASEAN when

fuck off back to your discord

@181040090
Steamcordplaza thread, sage and report.

based and white

WHITE

talex

thank you white and based man

t. bomber "stealing hpm planned features and saying he's stealing your ideas" discord

based

>Antifalex already whipping out the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""proofs""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

stay mad hpm

how can one man be so white

Check out my protestant kangdom of Kongo.

isnt pic related the actual version of bombermod? even then I dont think he has updated both of them, I just want to rename Lithuania to a german name god dammit

b&nb

b&w

>protestant

no, I just photoshoped bomber's name when I screencaped it from the paradox forums

r&i is my god

>8 posters
>26 posts
Report and ignore the early thread

I'm hoping I can get printing press to spawn in my land.

i want all prussiafags to leave

white as fuark

haha freaking EPIK.

W H I T E
H
I
T
E
&
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

white 1488 sieg fucking heil

>10 posters
>R&I has 16 replies
Designated shitposting thread?

based as fuark

basedd

then who made it? and can I get a link to the forum?

w&b as fuark

are >WE being raided?

look at the bottom, it says the name of the person
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/submod-hpm-historical-flavour-mod.1028707/

I am reporting AND ignoring shitposting!!!!!!!!

ugh this is tooooo white

ugh this is too based

la blanco

branco e baseado

el ebico

white men

lithium hydroxide

thats not real spanish guys

I actually just gave up on my Benin game cause I was in an endless war cycle fighting mali and portugal I couldnt sustain it. Also is it just me or am I always poorer when playing in Africa? Like I have 100s of development but I still can barely support a proper army.

für based und weissland

well, I aldready played it and it's good but unstable as fuck, when I reached the 1880s I couldnt create units and ships and I couldnt organize a country in Africa, do you know if the guy actually updated his mod? also thanks

simply epic

blanco

is playing in africa fun at all?
seems like shit desu

white people

steamcordplaza BTFO

白とベース

MOMMY ITS TOO WHITE

I love HPM and reporting and ignoring shitposting!!!

a. wyatt mann

West africa is kinnda like the HRE with Mali being Austria on steroids with these days portugal/castill show up after 50 years and kick your teeth in. Ethiopia got alot of new features and is pretty fun till the ottomans decide to kick your shit in. Nowere else matters you should do one game as ethopia and mali/benin/shonghi once though. Oh also west africa is in prime new world territoy technicly so Mali could be the best colonizer in the game next the Iberians.

Kongo is my first attempt at playing in Africa and I'm only doing it for the African Power achievement.
So far its fine. Kongo gets a special event chain to convert to christianity which is neat, but the whole institutions thing has me perpetually at 50% tech penalty until I pump enough points into my provinces for the bar to fill.

naval

Palmyra Damascus boi

so freaking white

>playing for cheevos

very white, keep posting lad

hey

Eh it gives me a goal.
Otherwise I'd just play something like Russia and blob for decades and that's boring.

what did he mean by this?

West africa is kinnda like the HRE
No, it's nothing like the HRE

Isn't that overkill as England though? What about Maritime?

>infopic
reported and ignored

white men

hnnnngggg i love r&i

You will get bored sooner rather than later if your objectives come from cheevos

Entity ID: Nahoj (#1488)
Threat level: 1b out of 4
Aggressiveness: Ambitious, Hostile when provoked
Type: Virus type file (?)

Description:
At first glance "Nahoj" appears to be an upside down digital image of a relatively famous video game developer known as "Johan Andersson" (currently employed by a videogame company known as "Paradox"). However this image is a paranormal entity with a surprisingly dangerous potential.

Behaviour:
When stored inside digital devices, "Nahoj" will always attempt to multiply itself and send those copies to other digital devices ("worm" behaviour). It will do so in a highly intelligent manner by transfering itself to any device capable of file storage, "injecting" itself in certain recently acquired files (in hope that these files will be shared?) and by attempting to transfer itself directly through any network its' current host is connected to.

"Antivirus", "firewall", "antispyware" and "antimalware" type programs can detect and/or block "Nahoj" actions, but they can never detect "Nahoj" as a suspicious file. "Nahoj" activity is reduced when such programs are installed in its' host.

If the "infected" digital device possesses no software or the digital device is not active, "Nahoj" will stay dormant.

Danger:
If the device "Nahoj" is currently stored in somehow attempts (or has already attempted) to download or install or modify a program developed or licensed by "Paradox" in that breeches or ignores the EULA, "Nahoj" will spontaneously transform into "Nahoj-Alpha".

very white

Maybe maritime
Or trade
nigga england is about navies and jewing other countries

I dunno. EU4 has a fuckton of cheevos.
And I get bored with every game eventually. Then I'll go play something else until I get bored of it and so on and so on, eventually getting the itch again and playing more EU4.

NON STEAMCORD NON EARLY PROPER THREAD

branco

"Nahoj-Alpha" is a "ransomware" type program. It will completely render the digital device it attacked unusable. "Nahoj-Alpha" will not attempt to do the same to other devices connected to it, though it will continue making and transfering copies of "Nahoj". "Nahoj-Alpha" will demand from the user to buy the exact program(s) that was previously attempted to be acquired via shady means. If the user accepts, "Nahoj-Alpha" will go back into its' original form. If the user declines or does not co-operate within a single day, "Nahoj-Alpha" will start deleting random files stored within the digital device until the user gives in. Turning the device off appears to be the only way to prevent mass loss of files, though "Nahoj-Alpha" will acknowledge this if turned on again and act even more aggressive.

"Nahoj" can cause short-term emotional distress when its' image is stared for more than 5 minutes by humans, such as stress, a feeling of dread and nightmares. Animals do not appear to be specially affected by viewing "Nahoj".

Counter:
"Nahoj" and "Nahoj-Alpha" specimens are currently safely stored in isolated digital devices protected by our facility.

Notes:
"Nahoj-Alpha" is the OS (Operative System) of your device itself, "possessed" by the entity.

"Nahoj" entities size has been detected from as small as 1KB to as large as 1MB. It usually does not significantly affect the performance of the device it is stored in, making it very difficult to be detected.

"Nahoj" can be found in seemingly any type of file.

"Nahoj" is considered a paranormal entity and not a mere computer virus.

While all "Nahoj" files are an upside down depiction of "Johan Andersson", not all upside down depictions of "Johan Andersson" are "Nahoj".

"Nahoj" files cannot be deleted by any type of normal means. Only current known way to delete "Nahoj" is to damage/destroy the area of the digital device that it is stored in.

fuck off with your duplicate threads, steamcordplaza

Going with Maritime, I'm still not 100% sure about how trade works but by jingo I'm making a shitton right now.

based

>early thread
>infopic
>not steamcord plaza
FUCK OFF STEAMCORD

Trade simply works by using merchants to steer trade from a region to your home node (the node your capital belongs to).
It's pretty easy. More income come from places with more production or more valuable goods, like the new world

STEAMCORD BTFO

Try playing Granada, it's pretty fun.

ugh this is tooo white

That sounds really hard.
Also Granada has a cheevo to form Andalusia

Hard is fun.
>caring about cheevos
Stop it

the whiteness of this post, wow

how the hell do you survive/form andalusia in the latest patch? ive tried cheesing my way to an alliance with france but after countless restarts i still havent succeeded

>probably the next DLC for EU4/ck2 only after september
>no patch until august
kill me