/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Nice Weather Edition

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/MVtQs2Pm

Last time on /xivg/:

I just hit 70 and I have 2k Poetics, is there anything useful to spend them on?

I want to FUCK that CHOCOBO.

I'm going to marry an elezen~!

thank yu user

npnp

save them for the dyeable artifact 3.0 sets?

Xth for Balmongoloids need to fuck off from my comfy server.

what is that top?

is sugi coming back for stormblood guys...

I miss him

>botting Frontlines

Arguably Ninja's are the most weaboo out of the classes because your character starts out as a dashing pirate rogue meets a Shinobi and then pretends to be a ninja where as the Samurai gets a Tom Cruise treatment.

Do you ever sleep OP

cashmere poncho

i am thinking of returning but how is the new combat system? is it a notable improvement? i'm poor so $40 + sub is an investment for me to make for fun.

I want that CHOCOBO to FUCK me.

wrong its the Serge Poncho

And they copy basically everything from Naruto

I do but only because I have classes. after next week I'll be injecting ffxiv into my veins.

I need new fujoshi content, please post.

are instance servers down again?

is this the new fat white male special snowflake garb?

seems to be a variation of this level 70 gatherer outfit though in sb to be exact

Post characters in the new healer gear!

no, you're a dps

How does it feel knowing that your waifus cherry was popped by all that chocobo riding?

>got paladin to 70
>want to go back and get BLM to 70
>these queues
I feel like tank queues spoiled me but its kind of turning me off of leveling anything other than a tank/healer now

What's everyone up to in game today?

Are you futa? Asking for a friend

>be tripfag
>be dps
>wonder why you are suffering

what's the best program to bot it? i assume you're botting it for leveling? i heard mmominion is the way to go?

redpill me on primal worlds that arent levi

>tfw sleep deprived for a week now

Best weather.

i wanna regular kimono

had no problem with queues as a dps up until this point....

Just being lonely for a bit as I wait for friends to wake up. Might level my AST/WHM

ala mhigo is part of the expert roulette, so it's pretty saturated with dps, though technically you've got a priority queue because it's for msq if it's your first run

eat gummy melatonin 5mg. one should be more than enough but eat two if you want the DEEP SLEEP. really inexpensive stuff and wont fuck your body up like benadryl.

when I erp I usually try to fit the tastes of who I'm erping with, so yeah sometimes
iktf, I just napped only 4 hours so I could gather more sand

are the hyurs in ala migo full alahu Akbar?

Try climbing the Kugane tower in 1st person. It's actually much easier to see the platforms.

No, they're Salami Jane.

Listen to THIS /xivg/. Apparently Silk is really popular with girls.

ded game

>Trying to do this Key to Victory quest
>The NPC keeps getting killed because he stands in AoEs and has like 8 stacks of vuln

FUCKKKKK

Friendly reminder that futa is the low-brow fetish.

what about it

melatonin will seriously fuck up your body when your circadian rhythm is affected

dps queues actually aren't that bad while leveling now since everyone is just doing pvp. it's only 12-20 minutes as long as you aren't doing roulettes

>For only a week.
>Not having insomnia for years.

W E A K

So, what do these chink book say?

what's the best shadefx preset?

the one with

>circadian rhythm is fucked up
>don't take the most natural supplement you can ingest to help you sleep it will fuck you up

Yeah because it has totally destroyed my life. Taking Antihestamines, anti depressants, etc is totally much better for you.

Post tomboys

"Fix your glamour, slut"

ur a faget

I really want to shoot a load at Selene and watch her drop like a rock from all the semen on her wings

This count?

Did SE take Balmung down yet for the daily restart?

bored already. shit game.

Why does leveling other classes have to be such a fucking drag?

>when I erp I usually try to fit the tastes of who I'm erping with

You sound fun to erp with!

If balmung were to suddenly be deleted what would happen

No, they'll probably do it when the servers are actually busy.

The next umbral calamity would be avoided entirely and we would immediately enter unto the Eighth Astral Era.

psst I heard Red Rivers is a girl!

pass it on...

Maybe the game is not for you? I fucking love leveling other jobs. Scholar was a blast to 60, now loving the fuck out of Paladin. quick as fuck exp and at least 2 comms every time.

Question for crafters @ lv 70 - Have you started melding your gear yet, or are you waiting for the next patch to find out what stats you'll need? If you have started melding, what are your melds?

which ebins have adderall Rx ? Im joining a static and Im thinking about getting it

Because it's clearly something you either don't want to do or are doing incorrectly.
>tfw recognize that episode

Go level a DPS then come back here.

Please look forward to it.

Red is a manly man who only like GIRLS and is very handsome and manly

t. been on voice with her

>PotD and PvP spam
>Fun

LMAO ok.

What's the difference between end game and leveling to you?

At least when leveling you can feel the progression and you character getting stronger/more skills.

>PotD and PvP spam
Why did you reply to me?

MMOs aren't for everyone, user.

C-cat boys?

I never made it past floor 10 of potd because it is boring, I just hit up dungeons.

Planning on bard next, but I have like 11 bows in my armory I need to use. Even then I would do something in the que like exercise or catch up on backlog of games

Come sit on my lap choco c@

I don't know much about how good ilvl is compared to stats and shit, is it worth using the 310 sam weapon instead of the susano one since the 310 one has crit?

>Why does leveling other classes have to be such a fucking drag?
>Pick up the game
>get WHM to 60
>"Wonder what else there is to do now?"
>check achievements
>GANDMASTER OF MAGIC
>do want
>by the end of it I want to fucking die and I hate healing now
>stop playing
>months later sb comes out
>wonder what the title is this time
>GOD OF MAGIC
>"Shit"
>WHM/AST/BLM at 70 and SCH/SUM at 67
>The thought of leveling RDM from 50-70 makes me want to fucking die
>But that title tho

Anyone who plays male miqote is legit gay

How boring is healing? I've only ever done dps and tank and I feel like maybe I should level a healer
specifically whm, I don't like ast's play style

>yfw catboys have the highest percentage of irl female players

>I don't like ast's play style
White Mage should be right up your alley.

these . . . are some allegations, my friend

The BSB came out after Kain's but the commands are actually WEAKER than his, they are also NOT ranged and NOT jumps. Sky High in itself is also weaker than both Dragoon Jump and Lightning Dive, multiplier wise, unfortunately, and Freya's skillset is extremely lacking unfortunately.

I also don't have any physical wind boost gear.

Freya's BSB rotation tends to be 1 -> SH -> SH -> 2 -> 2 -> Mode Ends.She just gets regular 5 uses since No Air Time doesn't eliminate ATB charge or anything.

Fujin is straight up better with Wind boost weapon and Wind boost armor than she is with an 7* upgraded OSB magic thrower and 8* mage robe in damage numbers, I've tried both. The wind boost blows the MAG out of the water.

The problem with using the SSBs to EnWind is that the bars are already too tight here. I need to push one early to even get to the end phase in time for my buffs and wall to last, and then I can spend the remaining 2 to buff them to actually do enough damage to outdo his healing, but it doesn't last and doesn't go fast enough still.

Honestly this bosses design with having to slowplay until the end just goes right against everything jumpstart stands for and requires, so the buff timers just kill you if you don't have native Onion or something like it coming out soon.

Main WHM here, healing isn't that boring if you mix in dps otherwise you're just standing there with your thumb up your ass waiting for someone to take damage.

Idk try it out and see for yourself? You get a free 30 ast

post glammies of you're toons

>toons
Kill yourself.
Here's your (You) by the way.

R.Z.
L.Z.
G.S.
F.T.
R.R.
S.A.
K.W.
L.C.
S.B.
M.S.

why does everyone congregate to that area? I swung by there once and there were over 60 people there standing around.

>still no H.B