/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Purge the Vilecucks Edition

Purged by cool kids: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

PURGE FILTH

MISTIMED THAT JUMP PRETTY BADLY

>what gems do i need for a str saif?
1 HA, 2 27.2%'s.

WATCH OUT FOR JUMP ATTACKS LADS

>getting walled by Keeper of all things

HOLY FUCK

I PUT MY THRUST GEMS ON FOR MORE DAMAGE

DID YOU BEAT AMYGDALA?

Ty, so the normal saif is the best?

Consecrated for the Queen!

NO

GOT HER TO 15% THEN GOT CAUGHT ON A PILLAR

>literally getting my ass handed to me by keeper

I want to die. Why am I losing to such fodder

Uncanny, for the triangle slot.

Thinking of a Yahar hunter, kinda want to make it 50/25 str/arc. Any suggestions was thinking of using HMLS but open to any

Should the triangle be phys% then and one of the radials abyssal heavy?

HA radial, phys% tri
Haven't you ever gemmed a STR weapon before?

CHUNKY LADS, ARE YOU STILL SPELUNKING? I'VE FINALLY FOUND THE GEM I NEEDED FOR MY WHEEL AND I'M READY TO CRUSH SOME VILECVCKS.

You were saying?

that's right
Queen's dress is not needed in description

I have died to the Keeper over 15 times please end my suffering what the fuck. I am so fucking mad right now

Tbh senpai I never played this game to lategame chalice dungeons before this year.
Ive done blt, arcane and now STR.
thanks for the help my brudda

glyph?

>there is a vilecUck trying to farm tinge gems from boss watchers in isz

Good luck. I get 4 to 6 pure nourshings before a tinge drops

We got a new thread before the discussion could proceed so I'll ask again.

25/50 or 50/25 for stake driver? Anons last thread we're recommending STR. Why STR over SKL? Is the damage gain from the heavy abyssal that much better than just temperings?

50/25 is 303 base damage, 25/50 is 300 base damage. Would the extra STR scaling really increase damage that much?

LAYER THREE REPORT
>9 MORE CB FLOWERS
>NOTHING ELSE
>THE WRETCHED VILEBLOOD IS PURGED AGAIN
>AMYGDALA
YES, ONE LAYER LEFT. IM MAKING ANOTHER LORAN RIGHT AFTER

I finally killed it.
What a fucking cunt of a boss.
Thanks for offering.

>Good luck
Thank you! :3

I have a 50/25 Stake Driver, give me a minute to slay a boss on an alt and I'll tell you just how much that HA adds compared to a 27%

>encouraging it
Don't

Who wants to get in on some One Reborn action? PW bbg.

Wanna ask you chunky lads a question: do you lean arcane for WHEEL damage or bloodtinge for cannon kaboom?

>Can fairly consistently abuse I-frames against the loran camerabeast to avoid the AoE while up in its face and freely just smack its face for a bit after
>Due to the nature of the fight as it goes on, sometimes the framerate just shits the bed and dodging that AoE becomes a deathtrap.

Pynn Chynn's is 30/30 STR/ARC with just enough BLT to use church cannon. 40/20 VIT/END. I'm using it for my new choonky lad

The odds are so bad

Even when one drops its a 1/3 chance its the correct rating and 2 curses are pretty bad

Personally, I use a 25 str 50 arc build for using both tricked and untricked wheel and hms with nourishing setup. Not having invested any point in BLT, I use flamesprayer for mobs and rosmarinus for pvp.

Thanks Seg, don't know why Antal spazzed out at the end

WATCH OUT FOR CHUNKY LADS ACCIDENTALLY BODYBLOCKING YOU LADS

I'm about to farm watchers two hundred times to prove a vilecuck wrong. How should I keep track of the gems? I'll just write for the time being and then count each type at the end. Is there a smarter way of doing this?

deposit all currently unused gems into storage. There, then just count the gems.

I use an Excel spreadsheet to track my drops.

>to prove a vilecuck wrong
have I told you already that's a worthy goal in life?

I usually start without gems and delete the non 27.2% i get

Isz Watchers right?

I'll do a mix of those, thanks.

Yes.

Maintenance?
update?

THANKS FOR HOSTING CHYNN, I NEED TO DO SOMETHING SO I CAN'T JOIN YOU IN THE NEXT CHALICE.

awesome but still not BLT...

I'm about to have a thermo nuclear meltdown because of that fucking rom in the chalice dungeon.

LAYER FOUR REPORT
>SO MANY FLOWERS I LOST COUNT, BUT IVE GOT 46 NOW AFTER MAKING 3 LORAN CHALICES
>NO VILEBLOODS, MUST HAVE SCARED THEM OFF
>DARKBEAST, WHO WAS DISPATCHED RAPIDLY ONCE THE TEAM ORGANISED
I FORGOT I HAD DINNER IN THE OVEN ALREADY SO I WILL PROBABLY HOST THE NEXT ONE IN A FEW HOURS

I'M BEING BAITED BY THIS POST

HELP

For beast claw all tempering or 1 HA?

I'D BE HAPPY TO JOIN MY FELLOW CHUNKY LADS!

These threads are so cozy. I gave my copy of BB away to a friend ages ago (If anyone remembers I was that loser who needed help with OoK at bl29 several months back), but just recently picked up a new copy. Nice to see the community is still so fun.

At least 1 HA. It is a STR weapon. This is what STR weapons need to do damage. Don't ask silly questions.

Those are not even that rare

Only post pure nourishings and blt gems you get

I'm sorry senpai

I ALSO WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JOIN YOU IN YOUR NEXT HUNT BUT I WISH YOU AND THE OTHER CHUNKY LADS GOOD LUCK

I'm not interested in nourishings and ofc I'll post blt one when I get it from watchers

Stop posting anytime you worthless pile of garbage

I know you are not but no1 is fucking intrested in uncommon useless gems

I give you permission to post kin and beast hunter gems as well as im in a good mood

I love the Burial Blade but it feels like total shit against most Chalice bosses when compared to almost anything else I've used.
The Stake Driver felt more effective.

I just cannot fight bosses today holy shit. I'm so bad today. Someone please help me. Amy is just being a massive cunt. Just not jumping when I need her to and spamming her stupid thrashing and lasers. Pass is help. Range cheese her. anything. Delete it from existence.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. ITS OKAY THAT YOU CANT MAKE IT TO THE NEXT ONE, T B H I FEEL THAT LADS SHOULD ONLY BE IN ONE A DAY IF I DO MULTIPLE, LETS THE REST OF THE CHUNCC BRIGADE JOIN IN

BB is a great twink weapon with flat + dmg

Frontier Amy?

Welcome to the split damage club.

FRC amy, sorry I forgot to mention. I'm in L3.

I'M READY. JUST WHERE AND PASS.

>Stop posting
>I give you permission to post

annihilated!!!

IN A FEW HOURS, I NEED TO EAT DINNER FIRST, WHICH IS TRICKY WITH AN ARDEO ON

I'm not sure I like it here in this club.

Thank you, 911Insidejob

Great twink weapon with flats + dmg
The charge attack tricked hits so well with its combo. Its my go to thru wall killer

Its not that bad. Once you stop relying on crutches like buffing it stops being painful.
It's a pretty amazing weapon desu, I love it.

Don't tell me this is bad, I'm doing a build that uses it literally right now. It's the petrified finger of a lesser god, it can't be THAT bad right? RIGHT?

It's great. Nothing in the game is unusably bad

Its best on twinks but serviceable on full builds

Burial blade, BoM, Amy arm and spinny twink wheels all use the same gems on taink builds and they are all useful as fuck and hit well

Don't listen to them, Amy Arm is fun as fuck especially for low level builds.

>It's a pretty amazing weapon desu, I love it.
Unironically speaking, it has some really gnarly dodgecatch possibilities and a fuckload of range, but its speed is lacking. You have to manage your stamina and plan ahead to maintain a positive winrate. Both untricked and tricked R2s are pretty great, and untricked to tricked L1 is pretty much the same as tricked dash R1s but deals significantly more damage and has a different angle of attack to it, so use it wisely.

It's not awful, in fact it's great fun in PvE and PvP, but specifically Depth 5 chalice bosses that have never given me trouble before are suddenly being turboturds when I'm using the BB.

*Twink builds

>I have a 50/25 Stake Driver, give me a minute to slay a boss on an alt and I'll tell you just how much that HA adds compared to a 27%
Thanks user, I really appreciate it.

Thank you so much Segalt for helping me in my time of need. I'm going to take a break, it's just not my day today. I appreciate you I truly do. Thank you.

>it's a platforming episode
I hate them, when will from learn that their controls are not good for that

How retarded would a 40/40 STR/ARC HMS/Wheel build be? Am I better off with 50/30 swinging either way? I want to maximise the damage while in the transformed mode for both weapons.

Anyone feel like spelunking? I"ve got a fresh ihyll if anyone's interested!

>cabin in the woods bb meme
well memed whoever made that

I'll join you

25 strenght and 50 arcane for tricked forms.

I'd be interested senpai.

Glyph is r8srvd6j
Pass is arrow
FRC ihyll

Sorry it took so long.
With 50 STR, 25 Skill:
3 27.2% gems gives you 170+454.
2 27.2% gems and a 65/15 Heavy Abyssal gives you 170+487. That's 33 more damage a punch.
Might not sound like a lot, but that'd be a real pain in the ass. Even with the HA, I feel like it should do more damage.

Can I join too or it's too late?

Anyone farming Abyssals?

Need anything that isn't Heavy.