/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread saihara get your twink ass over here now edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 6/16/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/grgrkyd/status/879002810905276416
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kaede

is a ghost rapist!

Maki is a sweet girl and I want to give her affection

fuck off jess

Fuck off Jess with this boring ass Kiridare 2.0 shit

WAKE UP WAKE UP

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

>leisurely enjoy some P5, come back and it's another emotional rollercoaster thread
Kek.

Mondo being upset because people felt a coming out party was unnecessary

Breaking my probation to post best giri.

harumatsu a shit ship

all ships are shit except Ibuki x Imposter the official /drg/ ship

Neck yourselves you cancer

why the fuck aint it moving we got a biker to piss off

>Ibuki x Imposter
>official /drg/ ship

Fuck off tumblr

Jess shouldn't you be writing more posts about how much you hate Saihara while crying pathetically?

This is your maid for tonight.

Did she finish the game?

JES/u/S

No, but this week she will finally finish it.

I need this maid to tend to my cock

akamatsu-chan! fuck off jess kaede is gay only with iruma so stop with your delusions edition!

So why was Jessposting bought up again? I thought we were supposed to stop it?

Not yet lads

It's legal to beat maids to death right?

This

Mugi!

“I’m sorry…” Iruma mumbled, rolling to face the wall and curl in on herself. Her folded arms were unable to completely obscure her bare breasts, but god love her, she tried.
Akamatsu responded with a soft chuckle, wrapping her arms around Iruma and placing a soft kiss on her cheek.
“It’s okay. We can wait until you’re ready.”

Because Jessposting is fun and produces memes and content, it's leagues better than other kinds of cross-site discussion.

A-Akamatsu-san what about ...me?
Literally the only okayish thing to come from her.

IF YOU SEE THIS IMAGE WHILE SCROLLING YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE OBAKEMATSU OF SMUG

GHOST POSSESSION AND CAP STEALING WILL COME TO /U/, BUT ONLY IF YOU COMMENT *goes to kiss her* IN THIS THREAD

Not bad saihara-kun!

posting best girls!

T-thanks

Only if they like it, so go ahead

when i was young
i never needed anyone
and makin' love was just for fun
those days are gone

livin' alone
i think of all the friends i've known
but when i dial the telephone
nobody's home

all by myself
don't want to be, all by myself anymore
all by myself
don't want to live, all by myself anymore

hard to be sure
some times i feel so insecure
and love so distant and obscure
remains the cure

this thread is garbage already

agreed

You better share that source up buddy or at least the Twitter tag.

Happy couple!

ew

so garbage i am throwing up

housewife Tenko is cute

Am I the only one who prefers this to "Cuckhara VS Amami/Amamatsu falseflaggers" posting?

kaede big dick

i prefer anything to anything right now because i regret having a sake energy mi blend right now

I want Shingujji to be my Maid!
I want to start mocking him every time he does something wrong, bullying him till he starts crying and throw food at him for further humiliation. I wantShingujji to break down and beg me to stop, but I will just continue bullying him till I hear nothing from him but sobbing noises. Then I will start kicking him, stomping on him till he starts bleeding, punch him in the face before pulling Shingujji up by his hair, seeing his completely wrecked and frightened expression. Then I will proceed to rip off his maid dress, hearing his screams and stopping his pointless attempts to escape. I will bind his arms together with the rope I hid on myself, waiting for a moment like this to come. After that is done, I will continue to destroy his clothes, hurriedly nearing his crotch. At first I will softly touch his penis, before roughly grabbing it, harshly tightening my grip painfully around it more and more. Shingujji will cry out in response, tell me to stop in a broken tone, but I will show no mercy, and continue. Spreading his legs and with no further foreplay, I will mercilessly push my already hard and with precum dripping cock inside him. Letting out a cry of pain, Shingujjii's face will deform into a horrid painful expression, a waterfall of tears streaming down his face. He will start to resist, clenching tightly around me, murmuring pleads to stop, just as I start ramming deep inside him. His whole body will grow stiff and I will be able to feel the blood of his torn anus flowing down his thighs. Instead of this making me want to stop, I'll let my thrust just keep getting stronger, making Shingujji's desperate cries grow louder and louder. feeling myself close to release, I will proceed to fuck Shingujji's now unconscious body, coming inside him, filling Shingujji up to the brim. After catching my breath and pulling my dick out of, I will simply walk away, leaving Shingujji's dirty body laying on the cold and messy floor.

Yep. They are, without a doubt, my least favorite posters. Same with cuckoto vs cuckwata. They're summoned with a single post and drag out their "joke" for fucking ever.

The smallest Hoshi!

Energy drink mixers are always a bad idea kuzu, go lay down for a bit

oh boy i saved it some days ago, i'll try to find it again

that's not nice ):

too smol get biger

I love him and that sick pink glitter nail gloss, nice

>shingujji
>jj

yeah, maybe i will, oh boy i am gonna feel like shit later

cute!!!!

oh wait nevermind I already found it.

twitter.com/grgrkyd/status/879002810905276416

Hello, static-kun, I've missed you

Also they eat up the image limit and call you a shitposting falseflagger/Cuckharafag if you call 'em out.

Nice

Big Hoshi!

Is the reason Jess did not blog her last V3 play
that is makes Ghost Kaede literally more stupid ?

especially with the Kaede tape

>t.zeussufag

Hello MPA

Hes a bang maid, thats why I hired that fucking skank.

(Darn, forgot pic)

Yeah. And then they call other posters cancerous/falseflaggers while they proceed to spam every other post with a comment that could come from a generator or a set list.

Literally the entire thread goes to shit when they come around because they sidetrack and spam fucking everything.

you should think about his feelings too ):

She said she's apparently going to play most of the last trial blind, as in she's not liveblogging it and doesn't know what's gonna happen

Big Hoshi and Tiny Meido!

hi

Who?

True, Shame I don't have many fluffy pastas saved. Will this do?
>you will never have passionate first time lovers sex with Moekiyo
>you will never lift down his mask so you can make out, only to start groping him.
>He won't ever encourage you, and beg you to keep going
>He wont ever say hes excited you want to go all the way with him and hold you close
>you will never tease him as you prep his ass for your dick and hear him moan as you touch his prostate
>you will never rim him and listen to him moan in pleasure
>he will never lower himself onto your dick and hold you close as you enter his tight virgin hole
>you will never listen to Moekiyo call your name as you slowly fuck him
>you will never suck and pull on his tender nipples as you keep going
>You will never yank on his hair when he cums and relish the feeling of his already tight hole tightening up even further
>you will never tell him how much you love him and how much he means to you as you two make love
>Moekiyo will never tear up and blush as you compliment him during sex
>You will never curl up next to eachother afterwards, you pressing yourself against Moekiyo
>You will never slowly fall asleep to the sound of his breathing
>You wll never wake up in eachother's arms
>His sister will never pointedly ignore how you make out at breakfast the next morning

Me. I've just been lurking.

Meidos are cute!

I'll admit I participated just a little when the whole thing wasn't so big but it's the same war that's been gone through a million times already, like the AOF vs OF wars (well, more like shit-flinging sessions but yeah). I called the guy out for using the same art again and again for their ""OTP"" and obviously, they flipped a tit and continued shitting up the thread even more.

yes

MONACA~!!!

Has diabetes just like me!

YAY~!!!

Pretty rude

Koga!

Oh no, it's a dead Fukawa lookalike!

Kaede forcing you to watch The Chipmunks movies with her

Go away motherfucker

Kaede forcing herself between her beloved Saihara-chans tits

Yeah, same. But back when it was actually hilarious arguments based on the characters themselves instead of just "t. xfag" or "you have no argument" or "you're cancer" over and over again. And they get SO goddamn mad when you call them out on this.

>the AOF vs OF wars
Pretty sure it's the same people in that case. Same language, same patterns of responses.

that is indecent

Those were the days...

Maki wanting to make dinner but not being very good at it

Of course!

I want him to jack me off with the handpuppets while doing the voices, alternating between soft, shy Deer and rough, mocking Horse

holy shit

Do you happen to be his mother?

Kaede thinking she has really good hand and mouth technique but actually being really bad at it.