/mbgg/ - Mobage General #724

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/S2u3NiA4
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1403MWExc1bTzYycnkxY2xWTjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*blocks your path*

Where is Fantasy Life?

what made you quit?

*sways*
*hops*

pastebin.com/S2u3NiA4

PTD stuff here

>2017年予定
Planned sometime in 2017

Using the crit buff for extra dps or what?

Maybe next time bane.

Some dude's been keeping track of any edits that pop up for Solidus:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1403MWExc1bTzYycnkxY2xWTjQ

I don't think anyone's zealously doing it for every character like how some other games went down, so there's not that many of them and edit quality's all over the place

Heavy hitter with nothing but attack equips. Shinsengumi Nagasone is by far the best for the job.

Got burnt out after playing it everyday for many months
The addition of Raids at Christmas baited me into thinking the game would receive regular updates filled with compelling content- which was unfortunately not the case.

Despite that i'll probably start a fresh account and mess around for abit when the Jap release comes

>so there's not that many of them and edit quality's all over the place

That makes me sad

I think the maint increased droprate on mimics.
Can anyone confirm?

I hope so but I doubt it

Not for me, I spent all of my stam yesterday on blue feels 3 and didn't get any.

PTD Question: Roughly how many points do you get per run for clearing the final stage of Sakura's event?

1.8k-2k

anyone else stuck on no damage clear and 60 seconds clear on 50 ap?

most people are, it wasn't meant to be easy.

And then right after posting this, I get one for my first blue exp 3 run.

Send mimics please

Not having weapons is horrible suffering

I can get the no damage clear with Momiji I'm pretty sure since you can get him to loop in a certain pattern once the adds are dead but I'm unsure if I can do the 60 second clear.

Reminder to not buy the SR limit break item because those medals don't expire.

STOP LAUGHING AT ME

>can't do last stage of event
>3 runs of 2nd last stage
>0 gold chest
Should I just stick with exp farming quest if I'm a filthy scrub?

>Using autism girl
No wonder its laughing

He's laughing at your UR

Assuming you're going for mimics then I think farming the daily stages has a better drop rate

Do the Dailies to get chests.

No, just exp fodder. I already have enough weapons for main team. I saw the 2nd last stage has 3 chances to drop gold fodder but it didn't drop at all so far.

>Finally get a mimic
>Its a gun when I use Sword/Hammer

FUCK

>The laughingEnemy.glitch happens to every enemy
>Literally can't cancel it
>It ruins my main combo
THIS IS ACTUALLY HORRIBLE HOLY SHIT

It happens with all the below 50% passives, Yamada's purple class applies 2 so it's even worse.

The Bain event really drives home how bad and slippery the tenka controls can be. Precise movement just isn't possible with some characters.

How do I claim the free SSR ticket in Tokyo Dolls after rerolling with the short method?

You can't, simply as that.

I wish the development were sane and implemented a static stick. That it's placed where you initially touch the screen even during cutscenes while you can't see it is dumb and the fact it can get placed on the very edge where you can't move a direction is retarded.

Link your account and recover it

If the tutorial plays then congrats. If it doesnt you fucked up and wont be able to get it

Do we know what all of the passives for the girls do yet?

>finally killed Crazed Tank
>this happens
sweating_man.jpg
I still won.

>burn 100 (one hundred) cores
>do LSC 50 (fifty) times
>spend 1000 (one thousand) coins

>event medal at 3k points, that means it's literally pay2get
Finally our micajew went back to their sense.

Is there a mbgg guild for Azur Lane?

You need to be on the same server and everyone is on diff servers

I have absolutely no clue what your gripe is with the stick. Are you saying that the first place you touch the screen, the stick is fixed to that position? Because that simply isn't the case.

>doing well on bane
>1:13
at least the ur skill dropped but fuck, i thought i finally had it.

I know nothing about Chinese but I can MTL my ass off.
This is what I've gotten from the new Event. Prepare yourselves. It's pretty jew.

>First week
1/2/3/5/8/10/12 days Login for 10/20/20/30/30/50/100 pts (260pts total)
300/800/2000 Batteries gathered for 30/50/100pts (180pts total)
10/30/100 Battle Reports used for 20/30/50pts (100 pts total)
5/10/20/50 Large Scale Constructions for 20/30/50/100pts (200pts total)
Get 1 4* for 20pts
Get 5 4*'s for 30 pts
Get 1 5* for 50pts
Get 5 5*'s for 100pts
Then use 30/50/100 Cores for 20/50/100pts (170 pts total)
Finally, do some dumbshit mission 5 times for SOPMOD for 50pts

>Second Week
(Not too sure for this one. It's something to do with battle victories. Perhaps any mission completed, any battle completed or boss battles) 10/20/50/100 times for 10/20/30/100 pts (160 pts total)
Deploy 5/10/20/50 Support Echelons for 10/20/30/50pts (110pts total)
I think this one is Likes. If not likes, Friendship Echelons. Anyway, 10/20/50/80 of them for 20/30/50/100pts (200pts total)
Consume 10000/30000 Ammo for 20/30 pts (50 pts total)
Another secret mission 5 times for 50 points
Rescue 30/50/100 dolls for 20/30/50pts (100pts total)
Get 100/500/800 hours of logistics support for 20/30/100pts (150pts total)

>Third Week
10/30/50 Repairs for 20/30/50 pts (100pts total)
100/200/500/1000 Jewcoins for 20/30/150/200pts (400pts total)
Give 10/20/50/100 gifts for 10/20/30/50pts (110pts total)
Do Dummy Links (I THINK) 5/10 times for 30/50 pts (80pts total)
Another bullshit secret mission 5 times for 50 points.
Unsure, bit I think it's Skill Training 2/5/10 dolls for 30/50/100pts (180pts total)
Then feed your girls 20/50/100 Pills for 20/30/50pts (100pts total)

Not sure about Dummy Links/Skill Training/Pills or that first mission in the second week. Either way, JESUS CHRIST LET ME REST

You can check the time when you pause if you don't wanna waste stamina on a failed run.

I still need tickets for the gacha

I was surprised when they implemented stamina returns to failed/exited runs and I'm surprised it's still in the game. I don't think I've ever seen a game do that before.

what do you get from these?

Keep in mind that it's still MTL but I'm more confident in these.

100 total points - 100 batteries
200 total points - 500 beginner training data, 5 quick repair tickets
500 total points - 20 pills, 5 quick manufacture tickets
800 total points - 1000 manpower, 500 medium training data
1200 total points - 1000 rations, 1000 ammo, 5 cores
1800 total points - M37 costume, 10 treats
2000 total points - 10 Manufacturing Contracts, 200 Equipment Calibration tickets, 1000 parts
2400 total points - 500 batteries, 50 jewcoins, 2 speed training contracts, 200 advanced training data, small Challenger Medal
3000 total points - Large Challenger Medal.

>1:00 on the dot
>doesn't count
Oh come on

>doesn't display the milliseconds
Fucked over by a technicality lel. I managed to get it done in 56s and that felt like one hell of a lucky run.

>Sakura's special coverage event
>Sakura is useless in her event because her cards are blue against green enemies

Excellent event design SE

It's that it pops up where ever you touch the screen instead of a fixed spot. Having played a game with a static stick it is several times better static. Multiple times just attempting no damage Bane on 30 stamina I have ended up with the stick being in random and awful spots while trying to move to specific spots and not dash. I don't want the stick to be on the literal left-most pixel possible while trying to go left. This has happened more than once. However that might just be sloppiness and lag on Tenka's part. It frequently happens when there are dozens of adds on screen where I try to clean them up while not getting hit by a missile. Or when I try to go up to the crates on the top or bottom of the screen for an ougi refill, but my slashes keep moving me towards Bane and I can't hit the box. I did eventually do all the 30 Bane achievements, but I've given up on 50.

I wonder what sort of optimization Tenka's devs do as the game with a fixed stick I was talking about is HIT where I do high level guild wars pvp against whales from all over the world with less issues. The actual connection lag is horrific, but the gameplay is far smoother despite being 3D.

BGHS for another example sidesteps the issue entirely due to the fact stick placement is completely irrelevant except for normal movement. If you start your topping on the top edge of the screen for some random reason, you'll still combo or roll perfectly fine by just tapping or swiping any part of the screen that isn't a button.

Tenka's controls right now just don't feel tight. Dashing is iffy, normal movement is impeded by the stick, and the movement while attacking can backfire disastrously or not occur at all in critical moments. The game would be several times better if these issues were ironed out. Another issue is visual fidelity. There's too much crap on the screen at certain times. It's really hard to tell where it's safe to stand when the entire screen is filled with adds.

Added a level 100 whale with a 7k stat Momiji and beat it in :52. I put all of this off until today because of ptd so I'm glad I actually managed to get it done.

I like to think it's because they're aware of how clunky the controls can be and how easy it is to get fucked over by missiles for no damage challenges so they're being lenient with stamina.

I think the controls could definitely be tuned up like you say, but personally I think I've more or less adapted to them. Some problems with the controls could also be chalked up to japs not knowing how to optimize game performance for androids. Are there even any iOS tenka players ITT, because I'd like to know how the game runs on their phone.

The part about too much shit on the screen is definitely evident in Bane 50 with all the enemies it spawns. I think they went overboard with enemy spawns this time around, hopefully the dev gets a better handle on stage design for future hard content.

What's their code so I can add them too

It's still oddly generous, all things considered. If they have that much insight into the problems of the game (assuming that's the case), hopefully they're working toward improvements in the meantime.

You would probably be better off with a nagasone friend in this case. You've gotta hope momiji doesn't get mowed down by the machine gun otherwise.

This is probably true, the reason that Momiji worked for me is because I was using Momiji as well and I was able to stun all the Machine Gun casts.

You are the rare breed that still play battle cats. I would still be playing it if it wasn't so grindy later on.

Hacking the game isn't that hard thankfully.

>drawing derby
>answers for the new characters names quiz
>new PV

These will be the segments horsegirls will stream. Doesn't say if the PV is for game or anime, but some game news should be due.

I'm done with my quest I just wanna have him for future events.

I just realized that Tenka currently has a setup that is appropriate for rankings similar to BGHS senbatsus.

Can you imagine Tenka ranking quests which set you to 1 HP, feature multiple wave stages, and throw double bosses like Bane+Crow simultaneously at you? No helpers.

The game already gives a score for time and HP left.

Do memerolls still work in PTD?

Why are all of Nanami's cards so bad?

Her UR is like a poverty Hiyo UR and her SSR is also like a poverty Hiyo SSR. Its like the cards are as bad as the girl.

Can anyone help me out here? I have two problems. A friend gave me a reroll account but after binding it and everything I'm stuck on this screen and unable to click anything. I also tried the Memu thing to try playing from PC but it keeps kicking me out before I can even open the game. I'm obviously missing something but I can't figure out what it is at all.

What specs do you guys have on your PCs to run an Android emulator to play heavy shit like PTD?

Is the new AG gatcha coming out midnight JST or do they usually launch them midday?
Checked their Twitter but can't see anything about it, want to know when I can start rerolling for swimsuits

Another victim of the gaijin ban.

If the Memu thing keeps kicking you out then you might've done something wrong.
Had a similiar problem and it turned out the version of Memu I had installed was too new

Try Bluestacks instead or follow one of the leddit guides for getting FGO to run on Memu then just install PTD on It instead

Hand is to point out where you're supposed to tap.
Gray area is to block you from tapping anything besides what you're supposed to tap.
But they're out of sync, so now you just can't tap anything.

Dunno about Memu, never got that to work.

3pm jst on the 30th

Someone put up an Akira that isn't buddha'd, I'm finishing the story. Somehow.

>Tower 30 Dragon
>Get him down to 36k health
>Shit's all ready to down him
>BLUESTACKS ADD COMES UP
>MAKES ME DROP MY 300 HIT COMBO
>NOW I HAVE 1K HEALTH AND HAVE TO RELY ON A MISS/PARALYZE

FUCK YOU BLUESTACKS
EAT A FUCKING DICK

Your fault for using BS

Should have used Memu or a real phone

Welp, so that's uchuu huh.

FUCK YES

NANAMI/HIYO/YAMADA

WHO NEEDS UR YAMADA, SSR IS FINE

Enjoy your R

kill me

Cute Sakura!

Yoo, I got Queen Elizabeth

I am sorry

>whale being a whale
meanwhile water is wet

Well, done the Sakura event, the story, the tower...
I guess I uninstall the game now?

There's a new event in like a day or two then swimsuits

>Grind all the way up the tower for a 2* piece of exp fodder
Sasuga SE

All that work and struggling for a 2* would make me really depressed, especially with how bullshit the rng on that level is. I'm sorry, user.

Cool, now can you let your cool friend user get an Akira up?

First glance at the icon looked like semen was dripping out her mouth

Guess I should cut down on the doujins

>that crack
I wish I had lewd outfits for Kiana too.

Btw, I made the 3 most active members of the guild a vice captain, I dunno what they can do so let me know.

Covers less in the front, too.

Also neat how it makes her shield blue, but I wish that carried over for the other party members.

F2p senpai

>All that work down the drain

Holy shit user I would killed myself thanks for the laugh

biggest joke of 2017 since sinoalice

>925 slots, 850+ filled
Stop hogging karma points.