bladeandsoul.com/en/news/irontech-forge-launching-june-28/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/soul-badge-blitz-patch-notes/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/play-mxm-and-earn-a-wilting-flower-costume/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/costume-design-contest-2017/

>Server Transfer Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/shop/character-transfer/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Raid Contacts
pastebin.com/fBxfn2rz

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/xEvxyLYJ

>For new players
pastebin.com/VPpb0FBa

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/wa9gKhab

>Mods
pastebin.com/iyPLRkM5

>Community Yearbooks
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/
bnsgindex.imgur.com/
bnshistorian.imgur.com/

>Creating a new OP
pastebin.com/fKXTy7PE

>Previously on /bnsg/

i love tomato
and her huge tits

finally got the best outfit

you too

catlyns #1

Yuns #1

You're my #1.

Can I be you're #1 instead?

that wasn't me lol

Jin/GonM #1.

Hmph. Pathetic. Let's try that again. Who is #1?

Spamming Necro for a lucent belt sure is fun!

Not you

i-i don't know how to answer to that

can I join? I'd like to get the outfit if it drops

Yes!

Do you really want another smack this much?

>win 3 beluga bg's

why couldn't it just be one

Sure, I'll post a lobby number once this attempt is over (assuming it doesn't fuckin drop)

If you fail to get credit for Meganura on a character, you will be completely locked out from even trying to reset it for another attempt, just a warning.

The belt actually dropped this run, so I'll be upgrading this and heading off to do beluga stuff. Sorry, friend!

did they change it? i remember my game crashed just as he was about to die and when i got back on i wasnt locked out from it

I ressed and the game loaded up after he had already died. It's not showing up in P for me, anywhere, at all, and I cannot enter the instance in another alliance. There's no way to use a KV reset if it's not in P, is there?

What's the best dungeon to farm for mats now that the droprate of treasure pouches from Yeti/Lair got nerfed?

cuck

Found out hm coins don't work for server transfers. I'm gonna be stuck on Master Hong for a while.

of course they dont they want you to spend real money

Probably Leg. NM's since they got nerfed even further

solo mast

Solo my mast ;)

fuck off gold buying faggots

What the fuck is going on with prices of old 25, 28 and 35 ap diamonds? You can buy 35ap diamond from ToI npc for 5 gold and 10 naryu silver, but old crafted ones are rising in price in f5 because Radiant Ring got shat on. It's not transmutable, but old crafted versions are not transmutable either.
Are all these people hoping for expired gems to become transmutable at some point in time or are they simply retarded?
I'm sitting on shitload of diamond pouches, been crafting them on 5 alts for some time now, wondering how much bank I can make from potentially disastrous situation.

Got DCed today at 90%, came back hours later and was able to complete both dynamic and weekly with different group. Last week I was stuck in loading screen for 2 minutes, boss died in the meantime, got no credit, couldn't enter with different group, couldn't even use DKV reset to attempt again.

I want to pull your twintails!

people are banking on people not knowing you can buy them from the toi guy

what is "shock dagger" supposed to be

lightning rod
the one with 6s cd

>square gems

NA Autolab Normal #71202

I've run it a few times so I'll try to help teach some people

3/6

I'll join once this DKV run is over, if the lobby's still there!

This is my favorite jin.

ugly

thats my waifu

5/6

pls no bully

That's a fucking bird

Gone

I was wondering why we were doing so bad

Wow, that'd do it

its impossible to die in tomb now right?

are expired gems still working or should I exchange them already?

only if you get it to enrage

they still work

i'm seeing colours

post panties

so ugly

Hi Tomato, have a great day! Remember to smile!

Damn! Namsoyoo was a huge baby!

when are we getting married

8 days into summer and they still haven't put the damn swimsuits into the marketplace.

post random screenshot

why are poeple so fucking mad about this patch anyways

Forever trapped in Master Hong.

Plz no bully, I haven't played this game in months. Did they remove giving you the Hongmoon weapon at the beginning of the game?

Yes. You won't get your growth weapon till going into silverfrost now and every weapon short of baleful or seraph can be dismantled into ivorymoon.

You can choose to dismantle or you can just keep it as a legacy weapon and get the ivory moon from the silverfrost stone trader.

Yes, you only get to upgrade your weapon somewhere close to lvl 50.

I like this new boss fight! Yoong is cool!

Well I'm not gonna sit here spewing everything people are mad about, but here's a few off the top of my head:

Balancing issues - goodbye, WL soulburn skill resets
RNG Soul - With Blackwyrm removed, there are even less evolved stones rolling around which makes sacred oils even more expensive. Making the True Hongmoon/True Ascending completely fucking random is the cherry on top.
Gem changes - I sure hope you didn't have any alts, because now it's stupidly too expensive to mail gems around.
"E-Sports" - The worst to me, as it's probably the most jewish thing I've seen from NCSoft so far. It's absolutely insulting, along with some facets being completely baffling. Why make a rule that anyone who wants to participate in the fucking tournament can't buy any of the boxes? Why is the prize pool capped at 400k, with any overfill just going completely into company profits?

Thanks for everyone who came to the irontech forge normal lobby with me, I'll be posting another lobby for it tomorrow near the same time to teach some more people if I can. I'll also try to condense the wall of text down to being more understandable.

NA #94 - 815

Three Legendaries: Peacock Edition

Lobbies have been slow lately. Perhaps showing off some feathers will attract some attention.

ok
thanks
thanks dezzy ilu
when you get me ice earring

marriage proposals are supposed to be with rings not earrings

>Balancing issues - goodbye, WL soulburn skill resets
you're retarded if you think soulburn was balanced

>RNG Soul - With Blackwyrm removed, there are even less evolved stones rolling around which makes sacred oils even more expensive. Making the True Hongmoon/True Ascending completely fucking random is the cherry on top.
literally nobody was farming blackwyrm for evolved stones
it costs just 1 oil to change the soul to the other one

agreed with the other two

You forgot to mention the tried-and-true methods of solo-farming necessary core materials (running laps around Yeti's Den or Snek Lair) being significantly shortchanged, alongside the gutting of Soulstone Plains as a viable source of consistent Evolved Stones.
All during an era wherein these essential resources are in more demand than ever before.

Hell- even whaling, for those with more money than sense, is somehow less effective; Oils from the new Pay2Win Boxes show up with a paltry ~7% projected appearance rate, down from the ~10-14% from season's past.

In all my years of bouncing around online titles of varied origins and creeds, never before has my opinion on the future of an MMO shifted so drastically within the span of a single patch. I cannot state with any degree of certainty that my anticipation for future updates will be particularly high, after witnessing the new distinctly predatory norms firmly established today.

NA #94 - 815

Three Legendaries

It works!
5/6

Departing in five or so!

but i already have a ring

I'll give you a lightning ring then

gross no

wtf fine I'll get you an ice earring then gold diggin ass nigga

hi pickles

This is kyoppi, think about that people.

Departed as five.

Hi user

why didn't you retards just buy evolved stones when they were

ok thanks

That is not gundam!

??????????????

where's my fire earring though

More like Haro, right?

reroll to a summoner like me because only earth exists

he's right you know.jpg

I already have ear my sum but the class does no damage so no thx

get away from my favorite lyn