/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Server when? edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Revealed at E3 2017:
youtube.com/watch?v=IUkL42p3Mss
youtube.com/watch?v=BMeqj8WG0a8

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/174

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/cZ4jSufd

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Dickplomacy
mediafire.com/file/i6y5khh7w6u3t9y/Dickplomacy_4.3.0.7b.7z
>Modded Hispania 1200
mediafire.com/file/51qiedmuthgm804/Hispania2000_modded.7z
>Custom troop trees
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-version-2-beta

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,324890.525.html
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/177https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/177
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for rhodoks are white and based

>still not 5 better mods than Perisno named or any decent argument beside the 3 inititally told

>arguing over which fantasy babby's first mod is worse

Go play perisno then, perisnigger

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

>5 better mods than Perisno
TLD
VC
Blood and Steel
gekoweebo

>fantasyniggers

Don't bother replying, he's just baiting

>VC
not a mod, a dlc, and not enough content
>Blood and Steel
just visuals
>gekoweeb
well memed, not better, similar level.

>I cant respond! I have no arguments at all! and I already insult! what now, b-better ignore y-yes...

>and not enough content
kek

Why do you care so much about what a bunch of strangers on an anime imageboard think about a mod for a 7 year old game for autists? As if anons not liking the mod was personally insulting to you.

lol dude, you're fucking great, I love perisno too, I'm an admin on the m&b reddit and I delete all the stupid fucking threads that criticize perisno like these assholes are doing, keep up the good fight man (:

It is because he's the faggot behind it probably. Warband always gets the worse modders.

because nobody read or responded to his blogposts so now he's mad

>the absolute state of /mbg/
I wish they would just announce that Bannerlord is vaperware and never coming out so we can just die in piece.

It's not usually like this, just a particular guy baiting about perisno

is fun to btfo litte kids who cant even bring a decent argument while Im traveling ingame. also, fighting stupidity is always a good work

>still making shit up
In case you didnt read it, here it goes again: I didnt know what Perisno was 2 weeks ago.

>generic try to be funny /v/ reply from 2012
1/10 effort

>thinking I want responds from my playthroughts posts
if I wanted that, I will post it on plebeddit or the TW commieroaches forum, not on a ded thread in this mongolian-peruvian woodcutting stonetrading imageboard

you are already dead. this is hell, when a few kids cant bring arguments about why 1 mod is so terrible bad for them or even naming 5 better ones

kek you're trying so hard

oh yeah, instead of talking about playing the actual game, and 1 good mod; the regular state of /mbg/ is far better for sure!

>90% of it is crying about bannerlord and spaming the 3 same reddit ebin maymay

@181099645
haha you're trying so hard lmao

kek haha you're wasting all the genericreplywhen0arguments so fast

haha when perisniggers get so assblasted they just copy what someone else says

lmaohahakekxD when perishaters kids cant still bring a real reply and just copy generic /b/r9k/ stuff

BANNERLORD WHEN?!

stop falseflagging you faggot no one is falling for it

>not having an extensive mod backlog to go through

I WANT BANNERLORD

just be patient it will be out in 10 (ten) days my brother works for taleworlds

THAT''S WARSWORD, I WANT BANNERLORD NOWWWWWWWWW

>he hasn't played every mod already

The T*rkish government will soon ban all video games and Bannerlord will never ever come out.

unless you finish them you aren't done

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ERRDOOOOOOGAAAAAAN
I WANT BANNERLORD NOOOOOOOOOOW

>oh look, again crying about bannerlord and the same maymays respond! wow so much better than actually playing the game and the mods!

Are high-tier crossbowmen better or worse than high-tier archers? Trying to decide which to use in my custom tree.

SHUT UP PERISNO FAG I WANT BANNERLORD

Depends on what use you're looking for.

Crossbows have a slower firerate, but can punch better through shields. They tend to excel in offensive siege battles, and last better in larger battles without running out of ammo.

Archers have a higher firerate, but require significant investment to reach comparable damage to high tier crossbows. At T5 and T6 soldiers, this is feasible. When well utilized in a field battle, they will deal more damage to the enemy army than crossbows. Excel at defending sieges, especially if you have a mod that replenishes ammo to defenders.

if you're doing that custom troop trees thing then no because of PD scaling
crossbows are the only WP to not have damage scaling which makes them a bit shit in the long run but ideal for a number of troops/some companions

Archers for a dedicated ranged branch of troops. Crossbowmen for a tier 7 crazy strong unit that'll fuck up Huscarls in melee if they can manage to survive ask the bolts and close the distance.

all*

>get quest to bail emir ati's nephew from prison
>he gives me 2k denars from that
>10 seconds later I get message that I have dept of 102000 denars to him

Fuck this guy too, I guess I will never get that dyeworks in his town. Is this a normal bug or just Dickplomancy?

I check steam every day for banerlrod

idiot

Im playing Anno Domini with Novgorod only troops

Any tips of how should i build and use my army? i managed to defeat a swedish vassal with 70 troops with my 60 ish troops but i don't think that gonna last too long

Thank god the debt amount was a bug, I only had to pay 2000 since peace came and the nephew was released.

>tfw i'm slowly grinding through conquering all of pendor and i am absolutely miserable yet must see it through to its end due to some strange compulsion to completely finish this piece of shit and never touch it again

what am i doing?

what am i doing?
playing this fine mod called Prophesy of Pendor

every time i play pendor i just get bored after i get about a month or so in

Try capturing the remaining lords of dying kingdoms (especially those holding castles) and using the dialogue option to recruit them when they're your prisoner, it's way more effective than asking them normally. Get your CKO OP as fuck too so you can just steamroll every last fief with them.

You are doing the M&B equivalent of making life take the lemons back

You should play something else tbqh

Why's my husbando holding a gun to his head

>Bugpost about gekonewer incoming, ignore if you don't give a fuck
So I recruited one of the companions from one of the forts, and then like an idiot got caught and fucked by some rebels, forcing said companion to leave my party
Problem is, this person has gone fucking missing completely, they're supposed to fuck off to where I recruited them but no dice, I can't even ask travelers about 'em. So I turn on cheat mode because fuck this, and it says that the companion is in a completely different fort, along with another separate companion. So I ride over and conquer that shit, but I can only find the separate companion with no sign of the missing one. I recruit this bumblefuck looking asswipe and then the cheat menu tells me that they're BOTH in my party.
Is there a console command or some such to spawn a companion encounter? Because unless this companion just decided to switch religion and have a sex change along the way I'm not buying this for a fucking second.
pic very related

Hey Faggots,
My name is Ginge, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-fiefs who spend every second of their day waiting for stupid ass Bannerlord information. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any renown? I mean, I guess it’s fun making doing a merchant playthrough because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than unironically playing a horse archer in MP.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was community manager for Taleworlds, and even fucked Armagan's wife. What games do you play, other than “jack off to naked M&B models in Dickplomacy”? I also get to play bannerlord, and have a banging hot in game custom companion (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGEEE

Bretty gud

How do I cope with the realization that Bannerlord won't come out in my lifetime?
I already tried masturbation, alcohol and chocolate, they didn't help.

Reading at the /v/ thread, there is a big divide in the Mount&Blade fanbase.
It seems like half think M&B is about the singleplayer, half think it is about the multiplayer, and there isn't much middle ground.
When asked to suggest "games like M&B", you get very different answers from these groups, and when asked for good mods or whats so great about M&B, they also disagree.

Which camp is Bannerlord for? Is it for the multiplayer people or the singleplayer ones?
>its for both!
Clearly one will be favored more than the other. A perfect balance doesn't exist.

have you tried all three at once?

Settle down, get a wife, have some children, for maybe one day, your kids, or their's will be able to play the dream known as Bannerlord

Just got the game and was wondering is there any kinda incest mods like in Ck2?

I think /tesg/ is more up your alley

nah not really just wanted to RP as inbred fucks

obviously the games have and always will be singleplayer first, multiplayer wasn't even a thing till warband and even then it was only an added on feature
multiplayer would of course be much more relevant if we had co-op campaign or multiplayer campaign but that's not going to happen

Playing blood and steel, any tips for dealing with undead and such? Currently grinding on bandits and doing quests

Does anyone have tweakbro's Blood and Steel? The mega link in the pastebin is broken.

Downloaded dickplomacy expecting to finally kill lords and kings, turns out i can only knock them unconscious even after i capture them. WHAT THE FUCK. WHY TEASE MY DICK LIKE THAT

at least you can rape them

>haven't thought about m&b for a while
>waiting for bannerlord info
>get linked a cav sarge vid by non m&b player
>he's HYPERINO
>the guy playing is a total moron, making the cav just follow him
>the battle appears like it's almost scripted
Did they make the AI smarter?
>superduper graphics stuff
So what's the bannerlord got going for itself? Sick graphics? Fixing sieges, relations and quests + better economy? More diverse multiplayer?

>Reading at the /v/ thread, there is a big divide in the Mount&Blade fanbase.
>It seems like half think M&B is about the singleplayer, half think it is about the multiplayer, and there isn't much middle ground.
/v/ is retarded
the vast majority play SP only and i would say that most people that play MP also play SP

>So what's the bannerlord got going for itself? Sick graphics? Fixing sieges, relations and quests + better economy? More diverse multiplayer?

1. Can craft custom weapons and armor.
2. Formations that actually work.
3. Siege weapons that actually work.
4. Seasons and climate that affect movement, supplies, economy and fights.
5. New quests, so there is more diversity there.
6. New UI, so you don't have to go through 10 menus to make your companion equip a shield.
7. Few new combat options - shield bash, brace spear, etc.
8. More dynamic morale and routing, so that not just the last 2 dudes run away.
9. Towns have factions - traders, mobsters, nobles? You can do quests for one, improving relations, and degrading the others, maybe you can take over a town as the gangs?
10. More fief development with more buildings and such.
Speculation:
When they were showing the map, there were two types of icons - town and village.
No castles? Or players build their castles when they upgrade the village? I am thinking the latter.

Also multiplayer stuff - replays system, tournament system, etc standard ESPORTS features.

Thanks for the heads up, very nice summary.

Doesn't seem like much tho, I hope they continue developing at that pace.

shut up user, I WANT BANNERLORD NOW

you're getting coal for Christmas

>most people that play MP also play SP

A lot of players with hundreds of hours only play Napoleonic Wars multiplayer and nothing else.

NOOOOOOO GIMMEE BANNERLORD NOW, IT'S MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY

Just started dickplomacy for the first time, and its probably been answered a thousand times, but can anyone tell me how to get the heraldic horses to work and not be all glitched out?

thanks

WSE

Translator's note: WSE stands for Warband Script Extender, and means launching the game from the script extender exe, so that the mod can access additional functionality.

readme

Read the README.txt in the dickplomacy download
However for every newfags convenience ill explain it here as well
>If your horses are invisible it is because you are using the normal mount and blade launcher - to fix this run mount and blade with WSE
>If WSE is being a cunt and saying the version is un-supported place the 'mb_warband.exe' that can be found in the same folder as the read me and place it in your mount and blade directory (not your modules).
>if you are prompted for a game key go to your dickplomacy folder and edit the module.ini
>remove this line 'operation_set_version = 1168'
READ the README next time ffs

WSE stands for warband script ENHANCER my dood
also this

>WSE stands for warband script ENHANCER my dood

Oh, my bad. Just wanted to expand on your post, since those three letters don't mean anything to a layman.

forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,324890.525.html
wse is still being worked on, hopefully it gets up to 1.171 so we don't have to use another warband.exe anymore

NWbabbies dont count as warband players

>be me
>join NW rp server
>don't roleplay but instead spam feints and out maneuver anyone that duels me
>admin hops on
>has a female name so i just assume she's fat
>admin forces a certain map in which britain gets ambushed by ruski players
>i hop on britian side and rush
>take down atleast 10 players until i get kicked
>'rogue players are not welcome here'
>i hop back on and challenge the shewhale
>she threatens to kick me and i say 'sorry im jsut trying to play the game'
>she says ok but behave
>i say 'you're whalecum'
>banned.exe

Is Nova Aetas a good mod?

many good idea and feature
but pretty buggy tbqh

Is that actually any good now?

>>be me
>>join NW rp server
Hi :) you can go back to whatever you came from fucko

rhodoks are white and based

>Hmm I'm having trouble getting this mod to work properly
>Let's see, let's see..... I've got the mod folder and a text file that says READ ME in all caps....
>I know! I'll ask /mbg/!

Adding some convenience stuff. New update soon.

sweet, nice work user

as a turk living really close to the devs (i assume where they live since i know where they are graduated from)

i know the devs cannot communicate with you all and the fans, i think im gonna show up there just to get glanse of what's happening and perhaps get a few photos, do you guys know if they are still in turkey

taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/177https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/177
heres the latest blog post they made, they clearly do have some kind of communication problems let it be with the media or lack of presentation at e3

i think they don't want to fuck up the hype and don't want to reveal much, i heard some guy here said that its a goverment funded project etc, no its not and i highly doubt it. they cannot talk or some shit due to communication problems but i think its retarded not to get someone to mentor the team or talk with an orchestra for an ost. idk, do you know where they live, work etc? if thats in turkey i might go check in with them ask if they need any suggestion show them this thread maybe they can QA in here with you all instead of reddit

We know they're in Ankara, situated in some university I think.

they are still in turkey i believe. also most of the devs are on a little break because of eid

hey, I know that I keep pestering you about this, but is there any way you could add an option to recruit them, for maybe higher price than normal, without being a king? maybe add the option to recruit them to the training camps (tutorial areas in warband), thats how WFAS handled it

dang it, forgot to quote

Ehhh, I'll think about it. Don't wanna put it in as a feature of the main mod but maybe I'll do like Dickplomacy does with the lewd stuff and have optional files for that.