It's Saturday night and I'm enjoying a Mexican coca cola (out of the glass with real sugar)

It's Saturday night and I'm enjoying a Mexican coca cola (out of the glass with real sugar)

Let's post somewhat high res pictures of any type of cars lads and talk shit about car related stuff.

How's it going this evening for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/pleasureevo/
youtu.be/720phlLvpAE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autozam_AZ-1
instagram.com/p/Ba0QnTylChB/?taken-by=reilly.jzx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How's it going this evening for you?
playing hatsukoi and drinking jim beam.
considering getting an evo iii when they become legal next year and an r33 gtr in 2020 when those become legal.

forgot pic

Nice lad. I hope you get both

its all because of the stupid r33 thread up now. i saw one in midnight purple and i cant stop thinking about it.

ive only looked at one evo iii in particular. i need to read up more about maintenance and upkeep before i commit. also need to find out how much importation is.

Hit up the strip for the last street night of the year yesterday. Added a few degrees of timing up top and saw a 1-2 mph increase in my trap speeds, so that was nice. All in all it was a good time. Now I'm just waiting for football tomorrow before it's back to work on Monday.

this dude owns an EVO III and lives in Massachusetts, dude actually works for Boston Dynamics. Anyways he imported it years ago, it isn't a street car at all though hence him being able to drive it.

instagram.com/pleasureevo/

>midnight purple

expect to pay a little more lad

nice lad, not really into Drag racing but if you had a good time, that's all that matters

damn that thing looks like a monster. id just want to keep it mostly stock for the immediate future when i get it, and use it as a weekend car.

>expect to pay a little more lad
might repaint it once it gets here. maybe. still a ways off.

>Mexican coca cola (out of the glass with real sugar)

how does Murrican Coke differ in taste with the hfcs? Haven't had either but I think European coke is close enough and it has real sugar.

Too bad you Murricans live behind us. It's 6am here and should go to sleep. Got out of the shower bout an hour ago watching some Hot Rod Garage and drinking European off-brand /sip/

yeah that might be cheaper to do desu, buy one with shit paint and repaint it MNP

>how does Murrican Coke differ in taste with the hfcs

its too damn sweet. and i say this as an American. Mexican coke is just perfect.

>its too damn sweet

wasn't surprised honestly

Amerifats going to amerifat. Try Mexican coke when you get a chance. It's god tier tbqh

>Try Mexican coke when you get a chance. It's god tier tbqh

Don't see myself going even the US any time soon. Although I did have authentic Mexican snacks last winter with their spicy plum sauce for chips which was good.

you must be able to order online from Amazon or something. I'm sure there's a distributor out wherever you are

I enjoy drag racing mostly because I enjoy modding, tuning, tinkering, min/maxing, basically just fucking with cars. Driving is fun too obviously, but drag racing for me is essentially a benchmark for how well I'm doing building my car, which as an engineer is where I get most of my enjoyment out of the hobby.

It's also the most accessible form of racing. Stopping by the track for a couple hours and burning through a bit of gas and methanol for the $25 entry fee is a lot easier than planning out a track day, taking the time off work, going through instructor sessions, getting a set of track wheels and tires, going through a set of brake pads and all the other required maintenance, etc.

stop drinking coke fatsos

I'm 6'0" 160lbs lad

Mexican Cole is literally just the original coke not the corn syrup substitute you could probably buy it online

Absolutely fucking wonderful.

I’m a poorfag, but this is my car.
I bought it five weeks ago for $2,500, $500 down and $100/week.

I’ve been paying religiously and I got a text on Thursday that the guy was surprised I was actually one time every time no excuses or anything, and so he knocked off $500.

So I got a car priced at $3,500 cash for $2,500 with $500 down and $100/week for $2,000 and $100/week.

Shit’s cash man.

Also, I need to get a better picture of this.

nice lad!

ok but whats your bf % and can you actually lift weight
btfo

I don't know my bodyfat and i just started lifting. Like literally 2 weeks ago. I have a runners/skinny athletic body.

Good numbers my dude. Post car

Evenings horrible because I was prepared to go on a 10 hour drive to get an SVO mustang only to learn from the owner that it had bad rust.

It's been 5 months and I'm still waiting :(

muh boi, good choice. It would be my dream car to have an R33 GTR (in gunmetal grey metallic) but I'm having a lot of fun with my GTST for the time being. It's also actually reasonable as a DD unlike a GTR which I would be so paranoid about I'd want a personal guard around it at all times.

>It would be my dream car to have an R33 GTR
my dream car is pic related. only10 more years till its legal to import!

or i could move to japan after im done with the navy. they have nuclear powerplants there right?

>real sugar
ya nz still has cane sugar for coke and most other drinks too,
tis priddy good.

HFCS drinks do arrive here though superettes (shasta mountain rush) lol,
but they taste too much like syrup for my liking,
just how aspartame tastes powdery like baking soda or dry wall.

>How's it going this evening for you?
rain
slept 18 hours
depression
ehh

Yeah my dream car is an Eagle Speedster Low Drag GT, but that shit'll never happen. Realistic dream car is a GTR, but I'm also looking at getting an MX-5 RF some day down the line. For now my GTST more than suffices for thrills and practicality.

One of the big upsides to living in Aus or NZ is the variety of Jap cars I have available to me, though prices vary a fair bit. Only downside is that we don't have a lot of American cars, which I've always enjoyed the thought of owning as a beater, but that can't be helped I guess. I mean, what kind of madman would spend the time and money to import a beater Foxbody?

a photo I took of the other half's Type R I took when we were on vacation.

Mexico has a higher obesity rate desu

my cousin put down a deposit on one. im just upset im gonna move across the country before he gets it.

The other half got texted about his as soon as it came off the truck. The dealership got one. He got hella lucky. It's a super nice/fun car.

>a Mexican coca cola (out of the glass with real sugar)

I hate that this is what they call it now since the US has had glass Coke bottles for ages.

nice. dealer told cousind theyd have one in a month, but someone else is also interested, and that he can only get it if the other guy refuses. otherwise its a wait till next march ish.

it litterally comes from mexico you silly goose

Wait why does you wife want to drive a type r

>implying waifu
Nigga I'm gay.

My bad

Ain't no thing. It's a hella nice car.

Hey my buddy works for the shop that built that gtr, I'm fairly sure he did most of the engine work.

This could be me but I own a notch not a coupe... those Levin feels

Here's a video about it on tommyfyeah's other channel:

youtu.be/720phlLvpAE

Thank ya. Just my little ol 2.0t A4.

yeah I've seen it haha

notchback's can still be cool user

check

Is that a Twingo MR2?

Autozam Az-1

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autozam_AZ-1
>mid-engined sports kei car, designed and manufactured by Suzuki but sold by Mazda under its Autozam brand.

that car would not look good with oem wheels

instagram.com/p/Ba0QnTylChB/?taken-by=reilly.jzx

really joggin my noggin

thatsthepoint lad.

heh

Nice I dig the vintage look desoo

>or dry wall.

How do I git gud at pictures?

start off by not taking pictures of cars with their hood up

Well I took others of course.

I have a theory of wanting to try taking a regular picture but not placing the vehicle on the gridlines so it stands out more
but then arguably it could be the divine ratio nonsense

Mexican Coke is overrated but still better than american coke.

terrible photo

Wow that's a nice story and an even better car.

My old mans got an Espada in his collection somewhere. Fucking awesome cars but I couldn't afford to run it.