topgear.com/car-news/subaru-wrx-sti-dead

WAIT, WAT? OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Other urls found in this thread:

topgear.com/car-news/subaru-wrx-sti-dead
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EF

Who gives a fuck
Stis haven't been good for 15 years

Millennials cant afford them unless they sell drugs, opened a vape shop, or got a tech job after college. All others live with their parents and dont grow up til they're 35

>UK
who cares

the impreza is being replaced next year anyway
subaru just unveiled the S20X model they always make before a model change

at least they didn't tarnish the name

So long, old friend. Please don't come back as a monstrosity. Please do let your half-breed son take up your mantle at least.

and they showed a concept at Tokyo

they need to revive the WRX STI and give the name to a hybrid cvt cuckover for all your wife's sons

Why? At least in America their sales are the best they've ever been.

It's only for bongs and eurofags.

it died in 2008 with that faggot hatchback generation

>While it retains the standard STI’s 296bhp 2.5-litre four, the Final Edition is proper, and not just an apologetic lick of paint. There are bigger wheels – up 1 inch to 19 inches
That's the wrong direction for a "rally" car you retards.
Should have gone down to a 15 or 16 inch rally wheel with 50 bajillion spokes. Should have also included wicked rally aero and a rally livery edition.

they could have at least made a 555 edition for a proper send off, rite?

Makes sense for the european caliphate. Where I live it's 92k eurobucks due to cucked co2 tax

>topgear.com/car-news/subaru-wrx-sti-dead

Just bring the fucking Levorg to the US. That's all I want, a mid sized, AWD, turbo wagon.

WHY IS THAT SO FUCKING HARD TO DO FUJI?

>Subaru more successful than it's ever been with over 36 months of continuous sales improvements
>slashes its halo car anyway
Fuck Japan

Good. Subaru needs to die in general.

ikr them lemon faces keep the best shit for them

Mitsubishi*

Cant compete with the EVO, which is just a superior car in all possible measurements and timelines.

>can't compete with a crossover

>Litterally fanboy getting his ass
>Not knowing that both the Impreza amd the Evo are racing in valhalla together not as foes, but comrades

I'm not a sooby fanboy.

Subaru just still had a decent halo car whereas Mitsubishi just wants to make us angry.

>almost 100k for a subaru
Why is this allowed?

europeans are cucks

thank christ.

gross

I's only getting removed from the UK market. No one else even skimmed the article?

>Posting my old chariot

How do I into car auctions? I want a good deal too

There's a small car dealer near where I live that sends me the lists to all of the auctions in the southeast each week. It's like 15k cars a week in those lists. He charges $500-1000 on top of whatever the auction price is. If you live near 'bama, georgia, or florida I can link you his email.

I'm in california, did you get that car inspected by third party mechanic or do you have to just hope the car runs well?

pigfat suv

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Funny you say this because when I use to work ata Subaru dealership literally the only people who bought them were drug dealers or guys who just opened a vape shop (occasional old men to)

copart dot com

Just lol at anyone who bought this over a mustang or Camaro.
>Muh family car

Golf R virtually better in every regard.

>M-muh family car has to be ultra sporty

Focus RS.

i just want the hatchback STi to come back.

R-r-rule Britannia.

>Golf R virtually better in every regard.
And the most numb soulless box you can possibly get. Good numbers don't make a good driving experience.

Oh well. They still get the Golf R.
Leave the STI for people who actually want it.

>Focus RS
>family car

If your wife and kids like an overdampened ride that is completely unfit for ill-maintained North American roads, then sure.

do you actually have kids? there's no way i'd subject anyone under the age of 2 car seats or not to the backseat of a focus rs. unless you are trying to induce brain damage in your progeny.

>MUH MILLENNIALS
Do you need me to call your nurse to check your Dialysis machine, I think too much shit is getting to your brain.

>Buys a 4 door econobox for sportiness
That's where your fallacy lies. And the golf R is beloved by all journalists.

>taxed to three times the US msrp
sucks to cuck

>teeth turn white
top fuckin kek

Drug dealers btfo

Do concept cars ever not look hideous?

Here is a very nice (and tasteful) modified gc8

>millenials aren't aware their own generation is poor relative to boomers at this age

u wot m8

The hatchback is lighter than the sedan scum

did you find that on 9gag sweetie?

I dont even remember from where I got that, it was long ago.

Like it even matters

Because nobody wants to buy your outdated bodystyle
wagons are hideous

>haldex
Fucking lol. Sti is a waste of money but the golf r is a pile of shit.

The wrx concept for the 2015 generation looked good. Makes me hate the actual car because its so unbelievably ugly. It was tolerable prior to seeing the concept, but now i know they can design a car that looks good, but refuse to, makes me hate it. Also the rx vision concept is pretty.

>(and tasteful)
KYS

>Eurabian Caliphate
Wow, it's literally nothing.

Are they going to stop making STI like the Evo?

Looks bretty tall to me

Nah, yurocucks just aren't getting it anymore.

Not yurocucks, only the uk cucks aren't getting it.

Nobody has 35k+ to throw at a 4 door econobox with a giant wing and a turbo. Its a kids car and kids can't afford it. Honestly if i had 35k to spend on a car I'd buy a C5 z06 or a C6 manual and then keep the rest of the money. I'm not surprised at all by this.

it's a sedan it's just got weird body cladding

Fucking finally.