Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

streetinsider.com/Corporate News/Rennova Health (RNVA) Plans 1 for 30 Reverse Stock Split/12510044.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where you at pussy ass cuck?!?!
Im fucking your wife and your shorts!!!

b-b-b-b-b-balls of steeeeeel

Wow nak has a little pump. Still meme of the century don't get caught holding the bag

>who /Dong/GAZ
>who /Dip/GAZ
>who /DGAZ/

jesus christ

How do you live with that kind of uncertainty

were all gona die anyways fucktard

I dont care If I win or loose, the volatility is a fucking thrill and a half!!

>little pump
>veto on corrupt fuck the environment lets make money EPA heads desk

Can't believe it's only up this much, they've obviously got friends in Pruitt and the house. Regardless of how much that smear piece scared people that gold is coming out of the ground. I'm looooonnggggg.

Whats this 30:1 reverse split thing mean for RNVA shareholders?

It means I got fucked. So upset with that bullshit.

If you had less than 30 shares, now you have no shares, and you're supposed to be reimbursed for the difference.

I'm not sure they'll ever pay out, considering the maximum loss would be like $2 and it's not worth going to court over.

wew
Time to buy JNUG

>shorts feeling a little tight?

Yeah I had $0.50 in shares more as a joke than anything.

Still being robbed is no fun.

Same here. At $0.06/share, why not buy a share?

They're supposed to pay you for the value of your shares, but considering how little it is, they might just ignore it and assume nobody's going to take them to court.

Guess that'll teach me to read the news, but at least that lesson cost less than $2:
>streetinsider.com/Corporate News/Rennova Health (RNVA) Plans 1 for 30 Reverse Stock Split/12510044.html

What site is that on?

reddit twits

Apologies to the guy I tried to convince to buy FRO yesterday.

Unless you didn't buy, then I only feel sorry for myself. Trying to catch daggers but I have a 1,000 share limit rule to follow and I'm at 970 at $6.92.. FUARK

I bought at 10.60 last night. Up a dollar already.

If this bitch doesnt come up. Im gonna bully a baka here

Tfw waking up to jnug

Would it be wise to start buying at 10:50 and beyond? Timewise? Really have to fix up my ruleset

>wasting time on anything not called AyyMD

How high can AMD run? It seems overbought as fuck at this point.

Who here is on this $VOO moon mission?

Why will it moon?

Bought DCTH cause some joker memed about it
regretting my decision now, down 21% on this piece of crap.

From now on anyone says buy DCTH is getting hidden, this shit is garbage

Ooo. Should i buy the dip?

I was fucking telling you guys, don't buy low-cap penny stocks that are getting memed on here without a catalyst. Invest in what you know.

Thats the danger of recommendations without DD. People are fooled when 1 in 10 moon missions so they eventually buy one of the other 9 shit stocks.

at least you didn't get mollywhopped by NAK like I did

One sec, let me grab my crystal ball.

It seems stable at its ~$14.00 price point, I foresee it staying there for the time being without any catalyst. I don't feel it's overbought, this is the first time in a while that AMD has legitimately brought competition to intel. If you are not confident in Ryzen delivering upon industry expectations, then now would be a good time to sell.

m8, click on my ID then scroll to the top

I'm a bit perplexed, the guy in here two days ago who said to buy SSKN was right

RIP me and you

Base RNVA jumped from .06 to 2.40! I'm rich! 80000 @ 2.40. What colour farrari should I buy??

Take a fucking screenshot right now cunt. I don't believe you

Depends on whether
>Ryzen is successful
>AMD can leverage a successful Ryzen into more successes
If they can't leverage their success into more success, then it's probably overpriced.

He's right. I bought a share at $0.06, and now it's over $2. Somebody fucked up the reverse stock split. That price might just come crashing down when the market opens.

see

You need to understand the fundamental basis Ryzen has on changing the CPU market, then re-evaluate your technical analysis and ask yourself if you still think it's overbought

robinhood lags on splits bigtime
I remember when BAS went 570:1
the sour grapes on my dads face when I showed him my $180,000 portfolio of memes

a day later I lost $1000
still wondering if I'll ever get that back. Apparently if BAS shares go above $55 in the next 7 years they'll issue me warrants

I am hesitant on AMD at this point because I can guess of Intel was competent they would fire back with something of their own. That being said, if you invested in intel 10 years ago, you barely would have made any money. AMD might run a lot more of intel drops the ball on this. It seems theyve grown complacent.

Ptx migrane drug approval watch it

UGAZ here :)

RNVA volume is so fucking high. Jesus.

PIP :(

SQ looking like ez gains

Looking at PTX waiting to see what it does, as im typing its going down now.

Not selling at the dip again bitch

Catch the ptx dip faggots

EYEG may not be done moving.

out of jnug at 11.52, finally all year positive. Will look at AMD at 10:30-12 and if worth entry? or will it just wobble around, still the anticipation of this "gamer" hardware so idk xDD

if not, 2 daytrades on Friday might burn it there

NEED DIPS TO GO ALL IN ON NAO

NVFY SQ PTX interesting stocks right now.

PPHM, another piece of shit
Should I sell or hold?

>That AMD gap down

pretty slick month and 3 month chart but you bought at a peak it looks like.

NAK fags hold on to your butts its the moment of truth

Lol I was the one arguing with you about it. I added it to my watchlist but you didnt convince me to buy into it.

Even if I had it wouldnt have fucked me worse than NAK, I bought in at $2.40 lol. So no worries :)

KSS on the dip. Bad headlines but good fundamentals, divvy up 10%.

buy NUGT

buying opp was yesterday

NVDA ded

What's happening with NAK today? News?

Search Google News for NAK

$PLUG

Should I get in PPHM? looks likeits gonna explode

I had 430 shares of RVNA now I have 15...Why?

I never sold any.

The split

They did a 30-1 reverse stock split. Every 30 shares is now one share. They rounded you up to 15 shares.

Where my /plugs/ at

no
avoid at all costs

I see nothing worth trading beyond NAK right now.

Who played hpq like I said?

Order is in at 1.80

TELL ME WHAT TO BUY. NOW

Nice. PTX moved up just as I posted, going to enter it after its next dip.

CERU MY NIGGA DO IT LETS GET RICH

DCTH and NAK earned me my first profits in the stock market. A decent 2% return over less than 24 hours.

But yeah, every time I have touched them since has been a shitshow. I bought DCTH right before it plummeted from.3..... Stop loss kept me from losing more than a couple bucks but at the cost of a day trade. And I am still stuck bagholding NAK.

Hopefully next week will be better.

Buy a new dakimakura

Who else played dgaz?

PTX had a lawsuit turned in their favor. Seems like a good easy trade. Im planning to enter after this spike hits a base.

>ceru
Show me your buy

Are you really gonna listen to people on the internet for what stock to buy? Wait, as a matter of fact, just give me your money. I'll make it grow for you.

Whoever was the gay lord who said to buy mbot yesterday can go lick a sack of nuts

If you own PLUG. Put a limit sell on your shares of 2.50

AMD seems to have broken support at $14. I plan on buying more if it hits $13.80. It'll be at $15 within a week.

Ok no memes, what the actual fuck is NVDA's problem?

It went up almost 100% yesterday, you gotta learn when to exit.

I'm setting a stop loss and holding.

I already took the plunge. I originally had 36 shares but now I doubled down and have 74. No turning back now.

I couldnt exit becahse of the stupid pdt limit. Shouldnt this shit bounce back? Look at this rise!

>X looks good
>I-I'll wait for while and see what it does
>goes to the moon
>every time

I HATE MYSELF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck KSS is going to be a wild ride today.
user I told to buy it the other day: if you make money off of this, just post a single Nagato after you sell so I know you're alive. All bets are off otherwise.

>$6.70

Never ever ever ever get locked in to a trade. Patience is your greatest asset in trading. I cant tell you what it will do. Maybe find a base, trade sideways and continue running? I dont know but thats the only way I see it moving back up without more news.

>fuck a guy that called a stock that went up 100% because i was too fucking retarded to keep a daytrade
kill yourself

Its me. Not rlleplaying unti i make $20 at least.