>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gEAT3dm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Battleborn was here.

Tell them we lived... We lived!

die

DF trailer on Friday

Reminder to put points into your LUCK stat, or you will NEVER EVER rank up, even if you are top 500 stuck in bronze.

god willing

How am i doing bad with junkrat when i have all these golds????

>tfw literally the best korean player in the world
>tfw stuck in silver because only have 12 points in LUCK

bros i wish i wasnt so unlucky

hi gays and straights no hi to mercy mains or bisexuals

Maybe in bizzaro world summer time in overwatch means people dont treat comp like its quick play

>be me
>be a basic shitter placed in silver
>start practicing/watching streams and learning different heroes and different paths and strats and whatnot for maps so i can be flexable and not be a tunnelvision one strat retard
>climb to gold and start nearing plat
>free weekend and sale happens and there is a huge influx of new players getting thrown into my matches that were given lax placements
>drop back into silver
>now that summer has hit my games have gotten worse and now im literally doing my fucking hardest to not drop into bronze because this elo has basically become crabs in a bucket mentality and people do nothing but lash out at each other mixed in with mic spammers/afks and leavers/the occasional person boosting/the retard genji main who is scream at team to kill bastion

Like im just gonna uninstall at this point this game really doesnt seem like its for me anymore and its very discouraging trying to get better and climb when the retard who instalocks and never changes and throws the match gets a smaller SR loss than the person who spent the whole match trying to salvage the game

if that retard is getting smaller SR loss than you, he's literally better than you (at that hero at least). you lose less SR when you do good during that match.

Reminder that there is a /owg/ discord
discord.gg/gEAT3dm

Ebony is upon us

>tfw put all points into luck
>in grand master
>mercy main with no skill

get fucked no luck fags

will join when I get home

>switch heroes cause team needs something else
>instant increase to sr loss

lol yeah sure

The delusion in this thread is honestly hysterical

Imagine being so shitty that you genuinely thought that the system was against you to stop you from ranking up in a video game

Like fuck dude, top fucking kek is all I have to say to that

who will be the most popular hero to draw fanart of being ruin with BBC by Doomfist first?

>team based game
>only one on team trying to play towards the objective
>game is designed so one person cant carry

Pharah since she was part of Helix securities

D.va/Mercy
Biggest sluts in the game

dude i don't know if you're delusional or don't know how the SR system works.

the SR system matches how you did compared to other people playing said hero at your rank.

it's not a coincidence I play soldier and lose 40 SR from two matches but gain 81 SR from two wins. It means I'm carrying that damn team.

If you're carrying or doing really well your SR will reflect that after the win or loss.

Discords are the cancer killing generals
Owg will be gone soon and this guy will be to blame

If only there was some grouping function to group with others that want to win

literally mercy

besides, lucio and dva are already shipped together really hard

>all muh enemy team get top500 team when me get bronze

ME OOGA
MATCHMAKING BOOGA

There is only one soldier per team, bucko. And you are not always it.

yeah but minute you switch heroes your fucking rating drops off

I wish i had friends to play with but i honestly only played this game to wind down when i was off work

Paying my respects to T.Racerposter

>wanting to win equals being able to win

nothing will kill your hope in gaining rank faster than actually hearing the voices of the low rank people

People in low ranks dont know how to shut the fuck up and are self-tilting.

Like if you arent making a call in chat or saying something like "nice pick on the tracer" or something positive in that manner JUST DONT FUCKING PRESS ` EVER OR BETTER YET UNPLUG YOU FUCKING MIC AND MUTE YOURSELF FROM THE MATCH ENTIRELY BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO DEAL WITH A RAGING RETARD

one of the biggest issues is that everyone in OW thinks they're good because there is no way to discern anyway because it's a team game.

the only definitive proof of "ur bad" is being bronze, and the only definitive proof of being good is being GM.