What car is this

What car is this

A Ferrari walletkiller

kardashian mobile

Lotus 458.

It's not the everyday model either. Color of the shift knob says it's a Superleggera.

Are you kidding? The windshield trim clearly shows that it is a SuperVeloce

Naw, this is the 2016 model. Not the 2015.5 model. It's easily over looked.

Pontiac Fiero

KEK

Donkey Kong's penis

The car you're forced to buy to be able to buy the car you want to buy.

A Pontiac Fiero without its bodykit

some weird kind of dodge stratus

NSX with a bodykit

347 Romania

The Ferrari Aliasing.

some idiots pet project, it is probably crudely welded steel tubes inside.

Toyota MR2 with a 458 body kit

Unfortunately true.

I like the car, but I've seen what seems like a million of them, and every last one of them was driven by trashy whores or trashy Mexican guido types.

Morethanyoucanafford Pal

Don't be so sure.

It's the second highest-produced Ferrari ever behind the Commiefornia. Every Ferrari dealer and even second-market luxury car dealer on the planet is sitting on at least a couple of them.

And look at how every time people claim the 360 has hit its low, it goes down in price some more, followed by the F430. The 458 is the next one in that chain of "used-but-not-classic" Ferraris.

And when the 458 falls out of extended warranty, they'll take a huge hit in value much like the 360s already did and F430s are starting to.

Within 5 years they'll be fetching around $70k - $80k for one.

>they'll take a huge hit in value much like the 360s already did and F430s are starting to

KEK

Agree with you, snatch one up once they are cheaper and hold on to it. They'll be worth something when we are graying since it's the last naturally aspirated Ferrari.

overpriced fiat. i guess a real ferrari is the la ferrari

it's a body with a fiero kit