/ovg/ - They still makes NR2003 mods Edition

Our Wiki will answer every question you could possibly have. FUCKING READ IT FOR FUCKS SAKES unless you're a dumb American in which case you're not gonna read it, instead you're gonna go on Mumble and ask questions that are already answered there and everyone's gonna think you're a fucking moron, but you don't care, you're gonna post your dumb question in the thread and because this community is full of full blown, braindead morons, you're gonna get spoonfed and never learn anything and everyone will hate you:
>get-good.net

Swing by our Mumble server and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Equipment Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

We're racing GT Sport and ARCA on Weekends! Check out our Google doc for more info.
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc/edit#gid=536213780

Other urls found in this thread:

simulationmotorsports.net/site/
simracingdesign.com/resources/categories/nascar-2003-by-papyrus-installation-and-essentials.26/
mega.nz/#F!6YFzBJ6B!1GdosyDl2qU4Tbl2H7jUSg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KmJlRBsaaLNmuhpNzENjmbr_ld5MNP7-Q8PgjANrT18/edit#gid=593992114
vocaroo.com/i/s0jDtRKayQfl
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc/edit#gid=536213780
camelcamelcamel.com/Thrustmaster-Ferrari-Alcantara-Racing-playstation-4/product/B015KJ0SES
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for ar ar three

First for Rust v0.02

Speaking of NR2003
Would anyone be interested in raiding an OSW server?

i would like to race with them, not troll

Why of course

i am good with it then, i always wanted run a online race of OWR

OSW does Gen6BR
We could do Blazin Pedals for IndyCar

that is fine then

About to buy the T300 RS GT with intentions of buying the TH8A to go with it if I like it, is this a gud choice or am I dum? Just going to be using it at my desk with an office chair.

>falling for the thrustmaster meme
Overpriced kids toys that break in a month. Go Fanatec or go home.

>NR2003

Is 9UTC too late for anyone? Today or Tomorrow?
If you want to join in, download SMS Lobby
simulationmotorsports.net/site/
And NR2003
simracingdesign.com/resources/categories/nascar-2003-by-papyrus-installation-and-essentials.26/

>not implying that even NR2003 fans hates SRD more than other shit in this planet

also this mod is made by a non SRD guy, ironicaly SRD is mostly nothing while people of outside is making more and more new stuff for the game

i already have the game i just need download the smslobby and the mod

when is this time ET?

UTC is always ETC +5, so that's 4pm EST

its from a hour from now then, you have the mod and track link?

O'Reilly helped make this mod. The only people who care about this drama anymore is Todd and his reddit fuck buddies
Always remember to hide toadposts

Use SMS lobby to get all the stuff

Who won?

>his reddit fuck buddies

that was funny as fuck lol

did they fixed that download issues? when i tried it in the past it always gave me a 404 link

both lost

Oh shit, that's true
I'm sorry to bail on you, but something came up, I won't be able to do it today

no one

also we lost some rare tracks after this incident

This happened last month
I've been laughing at the NR community for years now, only reddit board i've looked at

makes me sad that they are still shitting with eachother while the game slowy dies off

i still miss some tracks like interlagos in the game

The funniest part is how often Todd posts about the SRD incident and the angry kids that get banned from SRD

Your top three for RAGS, this was a lot of fun!

Fixed

kek

So is /ovgt3/ s5 in ams next??????????????

Is T300 really that bad :/

god this is so much butthurt for me

T300 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fanatec

NR died with a wimper, sad

no

NR died with everyone got butthurted

this always happens with everyone

>toad

>lost the race because the mumblejerk reset qualifying to let their shadow government friend in

Good luck with your shitty series, I won't be coming back. This whole series has been a shit show from start to finish. Dumb tracks that oval rookies clearly would never be able to drive. Wreckers intentionally crashing people out over the course of several races before they finally get removed. I've been simracing for over 30 years now and this is, hands down the WORST series organisation I have ever seen. I can handle terrible mods. I can handle terrible games. I can handle new drivers when they're given the tools to learn and improve themselves, but I cannot deal with the poor, selfish, circlejerk nature of whoever organised this series.

no
rfactor

>Good luck with your shitty series, I won't be coming back. This whole series has been a shit show from start to finish.
See you tomorrow. :^)

This is why /ovgt3/ s5 is coming in December for a triumphant return to rf1

>I've been simracing for over 30 years now
Ranek pls

No its in January dude I told you

Wasn't next summer

Tournament Scheduling Tournament NOW get in here boys

It's tomorrow at 2

Shadow Government always wins
Have fun with your unpopular timeslots

dunt forgt 86 tmrw xd

get the fanatec shifter instead

Rubbing under yellow is racing.

>as of tomorrow, the only /ovg/ series left running will be on a funny simcade by Lewisha

congratulations
series don't last forever

/ovg/ Forza 3 Formula E/NASCAR multiclass series upcoming, will post details soon

wait there's no formula e in FM3 what am I saying

/ovg/FM3 stock cars on fujimi kaido battle series upcoming
stay tuned for details

we cant make a winter league? like in NR2003 or in some online cheap simulator nin Race 07 or Grid 2/Autosport

>Forza 3
>mfw i dont have a XBOX 360 anymore

It's like 3x the price :/

how to do download and apply AC DLC for free?

We don't do NR2003 for a reason and Race 07 is just rfactor

Fuck off.

no u

mega.nz/#F!6YFzBJ6B!1GdosyDl2qU4Tbl2H7jUSg

rfactor snowy nords endurance christmas special

thanks senpai

With turbo-twongis
Make this happen

How's NFS Payback, besides the cringy story and arcadey driving? Is it F-f-fffffufunuuun

Forza Horizaon on PS4 when?

>Race 07 is just rfactor
wut? really?

rFactor is just an incomplete shell

Forza league in 30 minutes!

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KmJlRBsaaLNmuhpNzENjmbr_ld5MNP7-Q8PgjANrT18/edit#gid=593992114

>pushed back by an hour
i detect the daylight savings meme

This is the most disgusting fucking thing I've ever seen in my entire life. I can't imagine why someonje would post it. It's horrible. No part of this is acceptible. Why did it ever get posted in /ovg/?

wowwwwwww

I can't believe that things like this are even allowed on the internet. Didn't Europe pass laws against this kind of thing?

Never

I can't believe this kind of thing is even legal.

Isn't this against the global rules?

Why the fuck is this like this even permissible?

How is this Shadow Government approved?

This meme was stale after the first day.

Go back to discord

Thanks to everyone who showed up to the /ovgRAGS/ series, hope you were able to get a bit of enjoyment out of it.

For one final fun race we'll be doing a 40 lap race on the 5 mile Monster Energy Speedway next week at the same time as normal (7PM GMT). Skinpack submissions will still be open as usual. Looking forward to seeing you fags there.

vocaroo.com/i/s0jDtRKayQfl

pls respond

Why is this allowed? Why was it ever allowed?

i take mediocre scape photos of retro liveries on modern cars that other people made because i am creatively bankrupt.

also join my series. It's fun! docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc/edit#gid=536213780

gp2 series jajaja

fuk u

>purchasing electronics before black friday/cyber monday

Also, the shifter might sit a little high if you don't have a dedicated rig and you just bolt it to the same plane as your wheel.

jesus christ, what the fuck!?

Do we have to give this guy a bunch of (You)s every time?
I feel bad for the guy who's intentions were so pure. Trying to make content, and shot down by the memesters of /ovg/

Someone needs to kill this dumb fuck already. He's fucked with /ovg/ for the last time!

>rying to make content
Is what he was doing really content? Really?

>intentions were so pure.
All he was ever doing was shitposting.

>thinks racing wheels will be on sale on black friday
Underage.

>I feel bad for the guy
STUPID
DUMB
NIGGER
FUCK

eh, I got my T300 alcantara last black friday for ~$175 off:

camelcamelcamel.com/Thrustmaster-Ferrari-Alcantara-Racing-playstation-4/product/B015KJ0SES