/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

grrr bark bark edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

mynintendonews.com/2017/07/07/heres-some-more-information-about-zelda-champions-ballad/
twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/883283238793482241
twitter.com/Sefsef_BJ/status/883298646405656576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mipha is for loving

also second for best girl, Paya.

daily reminder the ending has Link bringing Zelda back to kakariko so he can dump her off on someone, go upstairs, and impregnate paya

What are the chances of a definitive, remastered edition of BotW in the coming years? Like they did with MK8. The new DLC is terrible and not worth the price they're asking for, there's got to be more for that kind of money. Like a new town or region.

So I know the Hard Mode + Trial of the Sword DLC came out, so I thought I'd start a new save and begin fresh (which is well worth it with this fuckin' game). But now I'm wondering, with the next DLC being some big story update, should I wait until that's out and just do all the DLC at once?

I wish I could just wipe my memory and play this game for the first time again.

rebuilding castle town when

>I wish I could just wipe my memory and play this game for the first time again.
we all do
I stopped coming here after it came out because I didn't want to have spoilers. I forgot this general existed until a few days ago.
I missed everything. Cool webms, the initial discovery of everything, stories, pictures,
all of it.

all that's really left now is the waifufaggotry.

the DLC and the six foot plushie are all that we really have left to look foward too.

like I want to fuck urbosa and have paya sit on my face as much as the next guy, but fucking damn it

I remembered when people thought the old man was going to be Ganon. A ganon who regrets it, but knows the prophecy, and knows what he has to do, so he helps you along the way, until at the end you have to kill your best friend.

The first dozen or so hours of this game were truly special. Sure, it was a great game from start to finish, but it sort of dragged on after a while. Not to mention Link becomes too overpowered far too quickly, that didn't hep.

>six foot plushie
What's this?

Boy, did you miss a story.

This is why I am saving hard mode for when DLC2 drops. Hopefully it will feel like a new game.

Was there ever any update on this?

do you want me to do one right now?

Please do.

>mfw finally understanding the meaning of "lizalfos room"

I have no idea how to approach it. Do I just spam arrows at the blue one until he dies so I can 1v1 the silvers? The two blacks was hell and I had to use triple defense food to handle it, I don't think two silvers is manageable.

All that was cast aside when it was revealed how light this game was on the lore

Yes, please.

Alright.

Nothing too major has happened since, other than a visit to /jp/ for a recommendation on what onahole I should use they recommended me a Tomax Dolphin. I've talked with the plusher a little more over some currency issues and got it all sorted out. Some other user who works in CA offered to make me a Lightscale Trident when I finally get her and post pics. Plushie won't be worked on until September sadly due to backlog but I can wait. When it does arrive I'll be a much happier man.

In other news, I plan on constructing a little shrine to Mipha starting with her Amiibo when it's out. I've posted my sharktooth necklace () in the last thread and I plan on getting a framed picture of her but I'm having a tough time deciding which one. Any other suggestions for my shrine to her?

godspeed

You're my hero, user.

And Nintendo wont have the balls to do so. Unless there was a different Ganon that separated from his persona.

user I'm glad you exist, somethimes I worry I'm too autistic-ly devoted to a waifu and then I remember you.

there's no such thing as too devoted, only not devoted enough.

>Plushie won't be worked on until September
Hope it's ready for Champion's Ballad later in the year, man

After three runs, I think I need to put this game down till DLC 2. It's still fun to play and I haven't even finished Master Mode, but I know the map of Hyrule better than my own damn city at this point. I kind of hope that by December I'll have managed to forget enough of the game that it becomes fresh again.

This game is the type of game I'm gonna be both saddened and relieved to finish. Playing it is as equally fun as it is like doing a 9 to 5 office job. At least it's still fun to me, though. Clocked 700 hours into my ACNL town and I CBA to check up on it anymore because it is not fun and it's 100% a chore.

>forget enough of the game
And then you'll get to deal with constantly vaguely remembering shit but not quite and being forever stuck in that stalled mind orgasm phase. Fuck that shit. I'd rather be able to walk Hyrule with my eyes closed than lose the finer details and spend every waking moment going "now wasn't that...here?" and being confused and on the verge of knowing but not quite knowing.

So is a dolphin onahole an artist interpretation of a dolphin pussy or are you actually sticking your dick in a fish cunt

I think it's the former, but heavily inspired by the later.

I don't really know to be honest though, that's just what /jp/ generally agreed on to be my best bet.

mynintendonews.com/2017/07/07/heres-some-more-information-about-zelda-champions-ballad/

>You will assume the role of Link and ultimately learn more information about Zelda. It is set after Gannon’s defeat.

FUCK YES, DLC 2 is post game.

twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/883283238793482241

FUCK YES
U
C
K

Y
E
S

>grrr bark bark edition
Best edition.

FPTRR vs BotW
Both games include...

Dog sidekick, which is dog version of main hero.
Hero starts unarmed and defenseless.
Hero cooks and learns recipes.
Monsters drop cooking ingredients.
Wild animals drop cooking ingredients.
Plants drop cooking ingredients.
Hero climbs up high and then floats out to reach distant places.
Prominent construction worker is possible homersexual.
Hero gets quest instruction from damsel being held remotely.
Wooded maze to traverse.
Great Deku Tree.
Total completion involves intercourse with fairy.
Standard set of NPC fetch/rescue quests.

So much for saving hard mode for DLC2 content; It would mean not being able to see the new stuff until after the rest of the game. Replays are forever doomed to never be a mystery again.

>Zelda meeting Riju

War for Link's dick when

>Wolf Link wears a disguise to enter the Gerudo settlement.
>Discovers that Barkle has already been getting belly rubs from the best Gerudos in town.

Copy paste Teake and Buliara. Hopefully it isn't like that in the final product

Midna's kids are brats.

>twitter.com/Sefsef_BJ/status/883298646405656576

100% confirmed after Ganon's defeat

Just tell me one thing. Does hard mode still have Snow Bowling for easy money?

Yes

I hope we actually get to travel with Zelda, it looks like she gets some guards other than Link

I'm thinking about getting a Switch soon, should I also get a screen protector for the thing?

replaying MGS V, this should have been the game that introduced climbing to open world games. BotW has certainly ruined old open world games for me.. I'm psyched for what the future of the genre holds though

Almost looks like the Gerudo zone has frozen over.

Is there a way to recover the Master Sword or do I have to "break it" and wait? And how do I git gud against Lyonels?

Yes you should.

Shadow Of The Colossus did climbing first.

And I didn't even play it.

Break and wait. Practice.

Seems like the most likely scenario is that she will camp in some location like any other NPC.

>DLC2 is a game you play as Zelda while Link is still asleep.

It says development footage in the corner so it's definitely viable to change

Mipha is for mourning

Sub or dub?

sub to make it sound like animu

>ching chong ling long is anime now
Okay.

wtf I don't want to wait anymore.
but I wanted some more stuff about the Champions

If the DLC has an actual post game overworld and isn't a temporary thing, I'd put money on Zelda being a permanent resident of Kakariko

hateno you mean

Did I stutter?

Good idea. Then she can watch Link and Paya exit Impa's house every morning.

The video shows her traveling to the Gerudo.

>implying Paya won't be obligated to give up her bed to the princess
>implying Paya won't have to listen to Link banging Zelda in her own bed every night and morning

That's exactly what I'm implying. Link was made for Paya.

...I'm guessing a bunch of cut-scenes of Zelda visiting the areas immediately after the champions die.

>implying Paya won't get her anus rammed once in a while

Hey now, maybe Zelda will let Paya watch once in a while

>tfw you can go back to Kakariko with Zelda
>Paya's face

Paya will be ok, she'll get over it

Maybe she'll be in Kakariko by default but move to Hateno if you bought the house

>Lobster shirt in the 2nd DLC

GAME SAVED EVERYBODY

>mfw first Zelda game I ever played was Wind Waker
>mfw it's still the best game out here

Where is this info?

I can't wait for the new concept artwork!

>Dolphin

Good pick. I bought one a couple of months ago, the third cervix at the end of the hole sucks on your dick and feels incredible. There are three and pushing past each one is like an initial tight penetration except while already inside an ona.

To be honest, it'd be a bit of a shame to use it by sticking it in your Mipha plush, since you need a second hand to create the best suction.

I think I read too much. The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

i've recently started BOTW and i've come to this point after meeting Impa for the first time where i'm on my way to fix my slate and there's this little area with a centaur and a hinox. I simply cannot defeat this centaur. Do I need to git gud or should i find another path?

You can kill it. Can you do perfect dodges?

only sometimes, he just eventually gets in and beats the shit outta me

Well, if you can't go around it, kill it.

Climb the rocks and sneak around it.
I only ever go after red lynels if I have at least three strength 15-20 weapons and a triple attack boost

Climbing in SotC is mainly used when fighting the colossi themselves. It's used pretty sparingly as a way of actually getting about the landscape, and even then you can only climb on ruined buildings and structures as far as I can remember.

How much time do you think has passed already?
Two guards can be seen here.

If there are actual guards probably a while.

This picture showed up on the European Nintendo page so I guess we're getting the pack after all.

So you want something like Assassin's Creed or Shadow of Mordor when you can climb everything?

Also, as you can see, they "fixed" the acharacters in the background.

I CAN'T WAIT! I wonder what bonus this shirt will give you?

>Meeting Riju with loads of guards about and no Link behind you
This isn't going to go well at all

>tfw Zelda takes her horse back

Yeah, can't wait to see if it will magically disappear, or if you will get a cutscene, or if they simply don't give a fuck and make a second one.
Just like you can have two Epona now.

>Try Akkala Tower at low level, get destroyed by air guardians.
>Get guardian bow and arrows to try and get it.
>End up just sneaking past everything and using Revali's gale.

That was kinda underwhelming.