Quick, post the most BADASS looking car you can

Quick, post the most BADASS looking car you can.

Out of the fucken way LAPD fucking shits

Literally rebbit-tier cringe

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A man driving a clapped out minivan is a man with nothing to lose and nothing to fear.

dumb redditposter

Not my fault that this """"battlecars"""" trend is cringy as fuck

Even stance is better

At least its modifications improve functionality rather than impede it. If they actually take it off road then I don't see a problem.

Raising a car fucks up the suspension geometry just as bad as stance when done improperly and looks even dumber

That's what the subframe spacers are for.

physically impossible to post something more fitting

fucking

WITNESS!!!!!

It's gayer than aids and uglier than rice though.

I know it has an actual livery now, but fuck me did it look menacing in bare carbon fiber.

the very definition of badass

What is it with bongs and Micras, why are they so popular there?

Cheap, good on gas (which means they're cheap to run), cheap parts, easy to work on (very little time and money spent if it breaks), cheap insurance.

Old people buy them, nothing ever breaks on them, and cheap as fuck to run.

And often times an old disgusting fat neckbeard who wears the same sweatpants all year round

Boy that gen Viper aged like shit, makes me think of this guy.

Bisi's 911

Exposed turbos do things to my dick

Confirmed for never to having driven one
They're awesome cars
>Aged like shit
Come again motherfucker?

good old nfs most wanted days

You know you're a fanboy when someone talks about looks and you have to bring up driving them.

Looks like shit.

>ywn own a GTS-R
Why even live

i like the snek but that aero kit and wing look like shit

>I'm fucking blind with completely shit taste

Fanboys are so damn cringy, that projection though.

I'm biased because of nostalgia, but I fucking love how overdone everything is. The diffuser is just silly, it's so massive.

>projection
Kind of like what you've been doing? There's a reason I'm a fanboy of the Snek, unlike the Vette it wins endurance races, and aside from the original GT40, it's the best supercar America's ever produced

You don't even know how to use projection. We get it you're a fanboy kiddie and your favorite car is just perfect.

>Viper
>Supercar

The Viper is a shitbox tier sports car.

How is it a shitbox tier sports car exactly? Is it the bespoke engine, or perhaps the bespoke platform
No? Then what exactly makes it a shitbox
>FCA
it's literally the most reliable supercar that's ever been in the FCA portfolio, and was more reliable than the SLS AMG when Daimler owned them

So tell me, what exactly.do you like?

It's a cheap ass piece of shit like nearly every American sports car. Once again it's nowhere near a supercar.

>it's a cheap ass piece of shit like nearly every American sports car
O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Hey go figure, he doesn't have an argument so he has to shitpost memes. Your typical underaged Viper fanboy ladies and gents.

sauce on the titties?

that thing looks like it would tip over on the slightest corner

Its weighed down with dead hookers

>The Viper is a shitbox tier sports car.
in what world is a FR 2 seater with a v10 and a manual transmission a "shitbox sports car"?

That car is god tier on forza 7
>still a shit game

T-T-T-Tonka!

>Complain about plastic interiors in cars purpose-built to be as light as reasonably possible

Does any sports coupe really NEED a leather interior?

The "Fuck you I'm gonna go up this sheer 90° rock cliff at 67mph" Look

I honestly cannot believe there exists a nigger so dumb as to complain about the interior quality in a fucking dodge viper

Yet it weighs as much as an AWD twin turbo premium sports car. Some people prefer good cars, so yeah a nice interior is well nice.

Vipers have always been on the shitty side of things, it's a like a Corvette for hipsters.

>Yet it weighs as much as an AWD twin turbo premium sports car.
Which AWD premium cars weigh 3400 lbs? sounds like some evo with a modified interior done by a rich arab.

>Yet it weighs as much as an AWD twin turbo premium sports car
First of all id like some citation, and when you're done with that you can find me a lighter car with a v10 and we can see how it compares
Gonna need citation on this,
>Some people prefer good cars, so yeah a nice interior is well nice.
A good interior doesnt make a car good.
>Vipers have always been on the shitty side of things, it's a like a Corvette for hipsters.
lol

>*tips over*

WHY THE FUCK IS IT LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT HAVE A SINGLE THREAD THAT DOESN'T TURN TO SHIT?
You all should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

But the viper only had three class wins at Le Mans, while Corvette has 8. Additional ly, Corvette also won the Daytona 24 hours outright with the C5.R

I see an easy to reach shifter, bucket seats, plenty of gauges, an out of the way parking brake, a nice radio with physical buttons, 3 knob HVAC, and the steering wheel outer ring is a good thickness. What is the problem?

fuck you nigger, stop shitting up the thread
until it devolves into pic related, either contribute to the discussion or shut up

>fanboys have to be spoonfed everything

This is what an actual good car looks like, not some cobbled together shit quality frame with a V10 truck engine.

Despite having technology newer than 1957 and awd it weighs the same as the Viper.

Can't argue with fanboys, their little Tonka V10 Roadster can do no wrong and is perfect.

Viper also won Daytona 24 overall and 3 Nurburgring wins overall. actually, i think the Viper won more 24 hour endurance races overall than any other non-euro car.

>doesnt address a single point
>literally asking other people to provide your citation for you

>literally braindead
>shitposts
>memes

Welp, can't say I'm surprised from the cancerous Viper fanbase.

It's basically the same thing with people just blatantly shitting on cars based on geographic origin, and two loudmouths on either side keep going back and forth. /m/ has "150 mecha" threads from time to time. Anons just post images or maybe a "that's what I was going to post". Why can't threads like this be civil like that?

The only thing wrong with Dodges are the hideous white dials, but those can be replaced easily.

>This is what an actual good car looks like
>good car
>Quick, post the most BADASS looking car you can.
>BADASS looking car

that porcshe is not badass

>bigass

Wow good job following the thread!

>nigger wheels on a Firehawk

REEEEEEEEEE

>cant address a point or provide citation
>can sperg more

>keeps shitposting because he cant read

This was an easy win, why did you even try to pretend that you have the mental capacity to have an argument?

The interior of the 996 doesn't really look all that premium t b h senpai. partially the reason why they held their value so badly.

Better than the Viper, and as I said it weighs the same which was the point.

>corvette wheels
>nigger wheels
holy fuck you're retarded

Honestly dude?
id rather have a viper. This looks like shit.
At least with the viper it doesnt look like they attempted to make some 'luxury' inspired interior only to have it end up looking like dog shit. Weakest interior of any modern porsche.

Automotive perfection.

Doesn't look like a Tonka toy so it's better in my eyes.

You didn't refute my point, only enforced it.

>drop subframe
>clearance remains the same

Those aren't nig wheels in the slightest. Maybe an inch too large, yes, but they're just different alloys that fit better visually than the stockers. Nig wheels are 20+ inches and chrome, in a bad spoke pattern.

*Blocks your path*