Trying to decide between these two. Interested in the potential of the GTI. But I really like my buddies WRX

Trying to decide between these two. Interested in the potential of the GTI. But I really like my buddies WRX.

>What would Chad do?

Honda Type R

>>What would Chad do?
buy yellow leon cupra

Golf = nicer interior, less wind noise, slightly less boy racer
WRX = power to rear wheels, boxer burble

I cant stand the Type R's. They just look strange to me

>4 doors

the gti is better in every single way imaginable except for the # of wheels getting power

Subaru over VW always

the GTI is a better car without a doubt

This is how I see it: you have a few guys to pick from to date. Well call the GTI, idk, Greg. He’s cute in an everyday guy-next-door kinda way. Not model hot but when he dresses up right he can look like quiet the badboy in his own respect. Your parents love Greg. He’s nice to you, and he’s reliable. He’ll be there for your kids 20 years from now.
The WRX is a different type of beast. I guess I’ll call him Tyrone. At first glance he’s pretty ugly but for some unkown reason you’re attracted to him. He’s nothing like Greg. he’s loud, boisterous, and while you’re parents joke around with him when you first bring him home once you turn your back they give each other that “what is he thinking??” look. No denying that Tyrone gives you one hell of a ride, but people WILL judge you when they see you out in public with him and after the initial honeymoon phase wears off eventually you’ll start noticing these glares…everywhere…and Tyrone’s appeal will start to wain.
Sure you can do the ""right thing"" and bring home Greg. You won’t regret it. However I'd rather not live with the regret of wondering what if cause if you do choose Greg your mind will drift, even years later, imagining what could have been with Tyrone. Screw what the narrow minded people think, If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.

Veloster base.

You'll end up with one regardless.

hello /hou/

get an evo

picrelated
topkek

slag of your friends wrx and buy a car from another brand to rival it

GTI

GTI is getting cheap right now because the dealerships are busy clearing them up before facelifted-GTI, GLI, and Jetta moving in Jan 2018.

My buddy got a brand new GTI for just $20.8K

>brand new GTI for just $20.8K
thats fucking sick

>But I really like my buddies WRX.
pray that Mazda will release a mazdaspeed6 again so you have a sporty car that doesn't look like a boyracer mobile

and when they first came out they were going above MSRP.
Go figure patience is always rewarded.

chad would buy a mustang gt, not a shitty econobox.

What fucking cuck fan fiction did you read that out of

How about this op, gti will be cheaper out of the box a little more fun to drive and it'll sound and look better imo
The subie will drive fine cost more but will probably last longer and hold its value much better

As a previous MS6 owner all I can do is pray for this

What is this feeling I'm feeling? It's like I'm... embarrassed for someone else?

>base model impreza
Am I supposed to be imprezzed?

Umm what

Who the fuck buys American??

>boxer burble
uhm, no. The FA20 has ELH.

But it is pre-facelifted GTI. No bells and whistles such as advanced technologies -- an upgraded VW Car-Net infotainment system allows for drivers to connect their compatible smartphones for hands-free 9.2 inches media streaming, navigation and communication, feature high-definition graphics with customizable colors and the navigation view will be available in both 2D and 3D, ALL-LEDS headlights, taillights, gain 15 HP (total: 245 HP) while getting a better MPG, etc....

I think facelifted GTI is better but of course it is more expensive. Next-gen Jetta and GLI will be better.

>thefilename
TOPKEKKEST

GTI chad
WRX virgin

>Volkswagen

I like the GTI because of the DSG gearbox. That along with the TSI engine make this really fun to drive.

I would either get the WRX or get an Abarth, because I'm retarded and italian stuff gives me an erection

GTI.

kek

In my opinion, GTI is probably as close to a perfect daily driver as you can get. jack of all trades. WRX is pretty powerful too and honestly it’s pretty tame looking, not as boy racer as the earlier generations. Can’t go wrong with either but if you’re going to commute mostly in the car the gti is the way to go.

>cheaper payments
>less insurance
>better on gas
>all around more practical as a DD
>getting out of a car she recognizes has too much power for her before she does something stupid with it

The Veloster may be a boring turd, but I honestly see nothing wrong with a teenager making that swap.

2nd hand embarrasment. All to common

I'd go subaru but I dont really like the sporty spoiler shit.

Realistically a golf is fucking lame and boring as fuck, feels like an electric generic shaving machine.

A subaru is a fast shitbox and pleases my weeb cravings. I dont know if you're an ameriturd but here in Europe newer Golfs are normie boring tier, whereas subarus are more exotic and desirable

what happened to the chad wrx ?
>evo 4 lyfe btw

get a Evo, Boxer engines are fucking junk

4g engine has problems too

In German we call this "Fremdschämen".

100% the golf unless the subaru looks like this

Equal lengths on a Subie.....someone made a fatal design error.

>evo 4 lyfe
It's dead.

GTI all the way.

The interior look nicer, is quieter, better mileage...

The Subaru is outdated all around. The AWD is useless.

Reminder that the gti can be flashed for a mere $600 and you have a RELIABLE 315hp/380tq bossmobile. And when you blow up the turbo at 70k miles, you just swap in a new golf R turbo and now you’re pushing 370hp/400tq

>FWD

Audibly chuckled. Jesus Christ mate.

Chad obviously