Why not just get a bike?

a $10,000 bike accelerates faster than a $1,000,000 BUgatti Veyron

higher top speed too with a couple mods

Because a veyron makes your penis at least 3x as big.

>5000lb electric land barge is quicker than any stock motorcycle
bike fags will defend this

i can hit a curb in a veyron and not get flung towards hard pavement

sudden death is considered a bonus by people on Veeky Forums

not if you only turn into a vegetable and are forced to live the rest of your miserable existance inside your own head

>rest of your miserable existance inside your own head

come to think of it we aint much far from that. look at you on Veeky Forums....isnt that living inside your head?

at least here there's anonymous dickheads to shitpost with, in your head you're completely and truely alone.

Looks gay

The car is also shaped like some kind of blowjob machine so you feel like you're getting your dick sucked when you drive

>can do this twice in one full charge
meanwhile 3k bikes can run sub 3 second times all day every day and they don't stop pulling at 150km/h

OP here. enlighten this fool for me. I giggle when i see lambos; knowing that a $3k motorbike is faster

But is a bike quicker round the hurrdurring ?

a 2005 yzf-r1 with slight modifications lapped nuremberg in 7:10, that is faster than the Gumpert apollo sport, Dodge viper ACR, Porsche 911 gt3, porsche 918 spyder, c7 corvette and lexus LFA.

>bridge to gantry

yeah man. these racing cucks should buy a bike if they wanna go fast in the weekend. why bother with a $50,0000 car? also the sense of speed on a bike is 1000x better

a 50cc moped feels faster than any shitbox. i know 1st hand

how do you know you arent in a coma right now arguing with yourself, faggot?
you just shat yourself again btw

because you ride a 50cc moped...?

because i can feel myself touching my rock hard pee pee right now

i used to ride one when i was early 20's. any problems?

GOAT

thats a that creepy janitor who has parties at 3am in the intensive care ward.

this
/thread

Now i want to know if anyone has ever installed a pocket pussy in their steering column and had it so it can go up and down with easy.

can confirm
I use a motorcycle as my dd but have to use a car sometimes at work
shit sucks ass, feels eternally slow and I'm constantly stuck in traffic in the city

the cagers will never know

But not in a porsche Carrera GT apparently

I'm saving up for one. For the sake of trying something new. I would feel miserable if I never ride a motorcycle

That would be because bikers can buy homologation specials fresh off the circuit, and carfags don't get anything that's even a little close unless it's a detuned rally car.

If bikes were like cars, everything would be some sort of cruiser with a jockey shifter and twin shocks, and a basic bitch CBR600 would cost more than your house.

Manufacturing costs have nothing to do with this. You can blame the free market for not really wanting proper sportscars that badly and heavily preferring "grand tourers".

As long as I have my waifu, I'm never alone.

>iget flung towards hard pavement
Well then don't crash.

exactly, bikes are still for enthusiasts, you always see caged cucks complaining about how cars are shit these days while bikes just keep getting better, more varied in choices and cheaper.
now is literally the best time to be alive and into motorcycle riding in the history of humanity, we are seeing the true last great hoorah of the petrol engine before it dies off and it is glorious, anyone who does not want to be a part of it will regret it.

i'm only human, tripfag

>$15k bike
>USD shocks
>sequential dogbox
>entirely racing oriented eronomics and chassis
>change brand name to ducati and assembly process to "put together by the hands of italy's finest pasta chefs" increases the price by two thousand maybe
>people buy them, strap on a backpack, and DD them until the roads freeze over

>car made with the materials equivalent of one and a half bikes, if even that
>also racing oriented
>200hp honda econobox engine
>$50,000
>weekend toy

sadly, living in central europe means you get like 3 months of solid winter... two of them with rather large chance of snow, so bikes are not that helpful in that matter. Spring/autumn is a different story, you can get away with it if you invest into heated gear but still... not a primary mover, not a practical mover with any usable cargo space to speak of.

Another biggie is that while I can be confident and say I won't crash, there is nothing I can do about guy who crashes into me for one reason or another. And that is a difference between becoming an involuntary organ donor and just a scratched paint on bumper and bulged bodypanels on a typical 2ton SUV.

And your point is? Are you mentally challenged and can't ride the bike?

its freemarket man. there is no reason why a car with alu chassis and plastic shell with 500bhp cant be made for $15000 retail

problem is that they wanna keep racing cars a rich kid's toy. makes more money that way

If you want practical and safe it's going to be slower and number the more practical and more safe it gets.

Consider a sidecar. They're what people who couldn't afford cars used to use.

Only rich kids want to buy plated racecars, so they're priced for rich kids, so nobody else wants to buy one and the value of used miatas goes up.

In Australia we have road bikes for summer, dirt bikes for winter.
can generally ride both all year round anyway though.

>why not just get a bike?
I'm straight.

1 - I don't need this kind of speed on the road
2 - Bikes are hopelessely impractical and uncomfortable compared to a car
3 - I don't need extra gear to drive a car
4 - It's safer
5 - My commute is optimized enough that a motorcyle would only give marginal improvements

In Australia you are perhaps not familiar with a snowplow stuck in snow - that much snow. Like, when you call for an ambulance, they send a helicopter, cuz any wheeled vehicle would have hard time to get to you in time in that snow... and I am still talking paved roads, it is just incompetence of local services to keep roads clean, it is not like there are 2 meters of snowfall overnight. In here you see bikers only when it is 15degC outside or warmer, but I guess it is like that in most places.

I am avid mountainbiker, the adrenaline stuff, not shaved legs. I have been on 2 wheels most of the time, I have no problem pinning it downhill at 60kph on a 8inch travel bike.. I am super confident and enjoy 2 wheels - but the moment I get on fuckin 250cc dirtbike I can't mentally push myself to trust it even at 20kph... weird... still cucked when it comes to motorbikes. Pls help me grow a pair.

>Gay man: drives a miata
>"Straight" man: won't touch it if it's not FR with a V8 and a manual, which he calls MANual
>Straight man: 3k civic winter beater, 200HP ZX10RSE
>Nu-man:

The first time I went on the back of my dad's bike the acceleration shattered my mind.
That was just a 650cc with two passengers.
18 years later, my current bike is a ZX14R.
Yes they're dangerous, yes often cars are more convenient - it's apples to oranges.
But the melding of operator and machine in blissful.
And the acceleration of a big bike is beyond the COMPREHENSION of almost all other road users, which can cause problems because a bike can be carving up your bonnet between the time you've seen him pull a corner and you decide you'll probably make the turn you're pulling out of.

it's the biker's fault for going that fast in an area with traffic then

if i see a pullout with a car in it, even if it might be unoccupied, i grab those glorious brembos and slow the fuck down to about 30mph

idk just git gud

So which homologation specials are you talking about? The only one that comes to my mind is the rsv4 FW with >250hp, but it's not street legal.
>inb4 200hp 1L i4 / 130hp 600 i4 are homologation specials
They're not lol

even sportbike guys say dirt scares the shit out of you and stick to their pavement princesses.

on a roadbike traction is so assured that you can lean to the very edge of your tires. it's like sex - if everything is hot and sticky it's going to end well, and when in doubt, throttle out. i can go WOT on a literbike at the very end of a corner and fly out bouncing off the rev limiter with tire smoke behind me and laugh about it.

on a dirtbike, your tires aren't actually that great and neither is the surface they're on. if you put a literbike in dirt even with dual sport tires it would spin in a circle and fall over.

source: literbike in snowy driveway

I didn't say it wasn't the riders fault in that abstract. I'm saying drivers can't be expect to comprehend that level of acceleration.
I'm alive right now because I recognise that. I cater for it :-)

There's actually an entire racing class for 600s that requires the bikes to be kept mostly stock, and another for liters that is a little more liberal with the modifications but keeps the frame stock. It's a reason why sportbikes keep getting less comfortable and more track oriented despite being roadsters with trunk space 20 years ago.

>i dont know what homologation means
-
>BMW made 1,000 S1000RRs in 2009 to satisfy World Superbike homologation requirements, but expanded production for commercial sale of the bike in 2010.

How is the ZX? I saw one IRL recently and was surprised at how small it is. It looks so fucking massive on photos. Bet it has torque for days. How's the handling? Do you tour? What about track days>

Because it's not faster than an Agera RS.

Stop liking Bugatti

>tfw really want a motorcycle but scared as fuck to drive one because my HS friend got killed by a soccer mom on a ninja
>already have 2 cars so a bike would add even more insurance
>never even ride a dirt bike
Wat do? I want to buy a little 250cc bike to learn then graduate to 650cc when tax refund season comes around

Just do it. The odds of getting into a crash are pretty low if you ride defensively and at reasonable speeds. Get your speed fix on the track.

Pretty much why I wouldn't get a bike, ever.

But you’re so wrong. I got a Honda Goldwing for $6k, and it has as much storage space as a compact sedan, heated grips, heated seat, satnav, a nice sound system, it’s quiet, it’s comfy, and (even with 2 people and 4 days of camping stuff) it will out-accelerate just about any car New or used for even double the price.
>All while being cheaper to run and cheaper to insure than my $1900 shitkicker pickup that I never drive
Also, I dare you to ride a motorcycle and not smile. It can’t be done.

Feels good man

I know 2 people who crashed on motor cycles. One was killed when he was passing a line of stopped cars and one pulled out infront of him. He hit the side of the car and skidded into oncoming traffic and was killed. Another was ran over waiting at a light and hes now paralyzed

and if you crash on a bike you instantly die

id much rather go fast in a car

Got one already, full license test monday, big baiku january, I think. Maybe february depending on finances.

Because, personally, I am not yet interested in a bike

>And the acceleration of a big bike is beyond the COMPREHENSION of almost all other road users, which can cause problems because a bike can be carving up your bonnet between the time you've seen him pull a corner and you decide you'll probably make the turn you're pulling out of.
Then either don't pull out in front of people, or spot problems in advance like you're meant to do and accelerate away.
Didn't they teach you this on the training course?
Oh, wait, you're american. There was no training course. Your parents taught you to drive a car, and they were taught by their parents, who were taught by their parents who never needed no license back in the day, I tell you what boy.
Generations of bad habits learning from bad habits, and you wonder why everyone has to have a crossover?

Get a dual sport and hit mediums at minor speed for fun bro.

Because my 20 year old shitbox is still safer than a bike.

>tfw cbt tomorrow

just remember it's always the rider's fault

>isn't sitting with it in gear, clutch in, and your eyeballs glued to the rear view mirror dumb and bad for the clutch?
>*gets ran over*
>nah man bikes gotta go fast all the time
>*doesn't have enough time to brake*

>It's safer

Sound like a bitch

Nothing you said remotely disproved him you fucking illiterate namefag god damn

fucking nu-males shitting up this board

Eh, you'll pass unless you're one of the 10% of absolute fucktards who can't take instruction.

Gonna go straight onto a big boy license, or ride a 125 around for a while until you know what you're doing?
I advise the latter, while looking long and hard at any bad habits. And also get your first accident out of the way with a small easily-fixed bike and low speeds.

If you ride a motorbike, you will fall off. Probably in your first year. Get it out the way.

I've been riding a 125 for 2 years but long breaks in between. Renewing it and launching straight into lessons. Got a ybr125 but want to get on something like a er-6n

Your perception is piss poor, edge lord. There is no inferior pilgrim blood in my veins.
See: It's a great bike. Every ride I love it more. Touring & track no not really. Don't really care about track, it would be good to get some professionals correct my mistakes so I could be safer and cooler in the valleys, but it's expensive.
Will get around to touring but finding time is hard, biggest ride was maybe 500km, shoulder and arms were fine but bum gets sore.
She handles well, you work harder in the tightest corners fighting the increased gyroscopic force and always must fight back the torque it's throwing down.
B roads/smooth sweeping is joy enough on this thing and you can give it a little pull in those and feel it grunt and shit out a fat serve of power.

I'm not aiming to get killed on my way to work, thankyouverymuch

"I don't need this kind of speed on the road"

I bet this guy sits down to pee.

Not gonna compare a 1 million car to a 10k bike. If you've the money and something to live for then get a fast car.

If i want a bike then i'd get something like a 250cc or 600cc heavy bike. Not a R1 or something like that, knowing myself i'll probably ride myself into a rail with one like that, i don't trust other drivers either.

I hate psychics scamming people for money as much as the next guy but this seems excessive.

Gave me a chuckle

>slight modifications
>BST carbon wheels
Those wheels cost more than the bike did.

T. Has a track/street bike with everything done to the suspension short of carbon fiber wheels

>Not wanting to die

>buying a bike to be safe

Cagers everyone

I don't have time or money to go to a track, I pretty much only commute with my car. Why would I not need to consider safety in my mode of transportation? Don't say "don't crash lol", because you're advocating for buying a bike where the biggest danger is other people whom you may not be able to avoid.

No he's right. Dirt bikes can hit big things at decent speeds and not break/launch the rider off.

I consider my safety while riding as well user. Riding a bike isn’t a death sentence unless you’re riding like a fucking moron (see every American biker dashcam video where they flip out over nothing).

I’ve only been riding for 15 years but you can generally tell when someone is going to pull out in front of you or merge into you and having a fast bike means you can get out of these situations with ease.

You don't need a fast bike to get out of those kinds of situations desu, defensive riders use the brakes and road positioning as well as the throttle.

No point accelerating into a different sticky situation desu.

No point braking so some other distracted retard can run you over.

Better throttling out in front of everyone away from danger than slowing down and getting caught amongst them.

That's a dumb argument desu, you could argue that the people in front are paying about as much attention and that going backwards is safer.

Not so worried about the death thing, I'd embrace it at this point. I'm mostly worried about finding something since I'm taller than average. It doesn't rain too often here, and we rarely get snow, so it wouldn't be a bad deal. Are there any good starter bikes for tall guys?

Look for Trail bikes or sports tourings. Can't tell you specific models right now.

>see every American biker dashcam video where they flip out over nothing
It's usually bongs desu

>Crash at 150mph in veyron, might survive
>Crash at 150mph on bike, hosing you off pavement

How tall are you?

>>Crash at 150mph in veyron, might survive
>>Crash at 150mph on bike, hosing you off pavement

BS. If you are hitting a wall you are dead either way. If you are hitting a pole you might survive if you are on a motorcycle as your frontal area is smaller you can miss it.

Git gud

*throws a pebble in front you while you're riding*
lol enjoy your funeral

Suzuki V-strom. Also unless you're 6'5"+ that excuse is bullshit, I'm 6'3" and ride a supersport.

>1.0l NA 4cyl
>200hp
how they do it?

Fuckhuges airbox
over9000 rpm

i'm faster in both a straight line, around a corner, and in top speed.

fuck me right?