/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Live Letter next week!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d82504e50bab50729ff7eb104ac7e9d71e752890

>4.01 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/RRnmCBQR

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/HuaAJ6wM
pastebin.com/TfJS64vm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should I just be checking every map to see if there are blue bordered quests?

Remember to come to Mateus for video games and friends!

I just want to see Exdeath savage already.

healsluts are for sucking dragon cocks till they're coated in so much thick slimy heady cum they're literally gargling it

Swimmies

defo yes

The weekend is almost over. Don't forget to play with your elezen girlfriend!

What do I level next?

Glad someone made a thread before that shitposting midlander retard forced himself for the nth time

zz pastebin.com/raw/HuaAJ6wM correct pastebin
i'm out now

Why isn't the Mateus linkshell in the OP?

there totally just wasn't enough time to make a thread at 770 posts

pastebin.com/TfJS64vm
Use this if you really don't want the Mateus LS in the pastebin please

Astrologian and Paladin if you want more meta jobs.

What gaymer fuel are you eating today, /xivg/?

fuck off

xth for finishing the dungeon and pulling the tank aside when the dps leave to give him a special thank you

>have a passive aggressive search comment of "Stop being bad at an easy game, pls and ty"
>it's a great tool for finding bads because people out themselves at being trash when they get mad at it

I don't even have to lift a finger and they get mad at me, it's lovely.

eat shit :^)

Red Mage for MDPS. Bard for RDPS. Ninja for DPS. Ast for Healer. Glad/DRK for Tank.

FSH

Why the fuck are you even here? Honestly? Take your own advice and get a life.

I grilled a chicken breast, cut it up, and put it in fettuccine.

>let you make the thread
>you still cry baby bitch tears

uuuu the local botox filled plastic bimbo is mad, guess someone got warned after yesterday kek

uuuu the local botox filled plastic bimbo is mad, guess someone got warned after yesterday kek

Hiya.

3 days ago you posted a screenshot of your house/FC house/apartment. It was dojo-themed, I believe. Could you post it again and perhaps, if that's not a problem, list the furniture you used in there? It was great, actually.

The sea cow is honestly one of the most majestic creatures of the ocean.

Would you like to do another one of these? I think Sastasha is very beautiful when you stop for a moment, so are some of the other dungeons tbqh, I'd love to have someone suddenly pull me away as we finish our battle so they could have their way with me.
When you were doing these, were you a top dominant tank~?

>let you make a thread

not even him but who do you think you are lmao, go outside instead of obsessing over a Veeky Forums thread

calling all cute coeurls

don't be shy to join the linkshell or ask for help, we're here fur you

Quality thread

Is this irony? You seem a bit more upset.

Ignore the 18h retard poster. Four hour long hunts is the same EXP as an 18h one. Spam them hourly unless you have to be away for a long time.

fuck off friend of reportlander

It's the guy shitposting about himself to make anyone who doesn't like him look bad. Just ignore or report it.

To be honest I don't know the context to this at all.

The haters are more obnoxious than the person they are hating on

>let others make a thread
>mfw

Gee thanks Hitler

yeah by all means make chemo angrier and give it a reason to spam. thanks liora

Someone in the last thread was saying long ventures were the best for leveling retainers, are you sure about that?
If you do about 6 or so quick ventures a day they level much faster than the 18 hour ones I'm pretty sure, unless something changes from level 50.

Liora shitter will die.

ALL

ME

LIORA

cute cats are the best
n-not that the poster is a retard but yes hourly hunts are the best so long as you can keep up

message Yysara Paniyr whenever (´・ω・`)

Looking for a friend who likes books

18h ventures are good if you have a shortage of venture tokens and need to maximize gains at the cost of time.

1hr ventures are better if you have a lot of venture tokens to spend, more EXP much faster.

Aika “Abe” Tsunderie

What about a friend who likes the view from down there?

xth for succing big dicked tank men

quick ventures are hit or miss. sometimes they give less exp, sometimes they give 1.5 mil

That's not a place for friends to be

>let you make the thread

Woah woah hold hup

HOL
UP
WE GOT Veeky Forums POLICE IN THE THREAD, BOYS, SCATTER

Sure it is, for friends with benefits.

See

Quick ventures are not the same as the hunt ones where you tell them to go get a specific item. Spamming those is objectively the fastest EXP as long as you send them to the current highest tier items.

Real life pic of Talonaar right there?

S w i m m i e s

>not even logged in rn
>the first thing he did after waking up from his neet dreams late in the afternoon, is come here

Obsession

I see

> sub healslut
> no dom to punish me for being a trash-tier healer that only barely manages to keep them alive during a FATE while they dps or tank for me
> nobody to invite inside of me as I lean against a wall or tree, spreading *it* to show them I am ready
> always be lusty when looking at a tank, wondering whether they are a hung futa if they are female or if I could make are a male in rut

Are orchestra and triple triad cards 100% drop from dungeons now or did I just get lucky?

quick exploration can yield anywhere from 800k to 3m in exp and it's on a 1 hour cooldown, if you can manage doing that constantly nothing beats it

wtf is goin on

Same as usual. Autism

post more qt midlander. Apparently it triggers the locals

Goodbye catte

Cuties only

why would a grown man post this

pee pee poo poo

>Obsession
like keeping someone you don't like on your friend's list, keeping tabs on them in-game, or pretending to be them for a year?

i just got the free trial and i'm about to play but HOLD ON i don't want to play alone reply to me NOW and PLAY WITH ME with a NEW CHARACTER

What SERVER

anyone on aether/balmung wanna run bardams mettle

Keep your friends close but trash closer