Alright Veeky Forums, I have a proposal for you fuckers

Alright Veeky Forums, I have a proposal for you fuckers.

My dad is a retired lawyer. After years of living a high intensity work schedule he's found it difficult to simply sit around and enjoy a quiet retirement. He started Forex trading and over a few years he's developed a successful strategy, that has, for around 2 years, given a 4% return ! monthly ! - with each month's final figure being compounded in the coming month. I come to you with an idea that, if the proper legal documents were available (?) would you be willing to invest?

Now, before you call bullshit on me, I can produce proof. All his accounts are publicly available and I will disclose all necessary information.

TL;DR
Have a forex account earning 4% per month
Wondering if anyone wants to invest
No catch, but will obviously be taking a commission which we can determine later depending on the interest of this thread.

All I want from this thread is to gauge if there is any interest in this idea

So i'm just rereading this and realise how much of a scam this shit looks like....

Um iunno, you guys can ask me questions if it helps clarify it's legitimacy. I've never made this type of offer and am not really sure how/what I might say to make people less inclined to think that it's just a bullshit offer.

Btw if you're wondering, I'm not at his house at the moment and don't have any access to any of his account details. So really just more of a question of whether or not anyone would like to know more...??

What's the minimum?

no minimum

But, your money won't be pooled unless we can arrange some agreement in order to do so.
So basically the more you put in the better

use this website for rough calculations

number of periods = the amount of months you intend to keep your money invested in forex
the start principal = how much you wanna deposit
interest = 4% which is the average he has been earning for about 24 months
just leave PMT blank for now
the FV on the right will be the value of your deposit at the end of that period

Shoot me your email bro

just made a throwaway gmail

[email protected]

hit me up, i'll provide whatever info I can as of right now

Oh BTW

Would rather answer any general questions here for the benefit of other people who may be interested. But feel free to email me if you have questions which you may rather not disclose publicly.

cheers

>All I want from this thread is to gauge if there is any interest in this idea
If """"""your dad""""" was really making 4% monthly for 2 years (which is 48% annual return, lol) you wouldn't be seeking potential investors on Veeky Forums with female pictures in OP to attract attention. Wall Street sharks would line up to invest and call you 24/7 at this point.
You're full of shit. Next time try b8ing with something less obvious.

>forex
>close to 50% annual return

Is ur dad George soros?

Best watch it.

Make sure this doesnt fall into the SEC big daddy rules.

We may need to be accredited incestors.

And your 4 bilkion dollars in shitcoins dont count.

i would like to invest $50k please, and perhaps more later if your dad is as good as you say he is.

hello i am called drago from country of bulgaria

i can help dad make more money. I have many business ideas to sell

give me phone number of your father and we talk about ideas

thank you businessman

>4% monthly

BULLSHIT
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

LOL

pls let us know how many years your dad gets in a pound me in the ass prison.

14 replies down to thread and still no proof. Get the fuck out.

nice scam OP

Is your dad named Bernard Madoff?

This has the makings of a great pyramid scheme.

i cant all my money is tied up in strawberry farming

quite likely it is just luck, you don't post anything about the sharpe ratio, sample size of trades etc..

it is also pretty dubious - if he's able to make that much and it is scalable then there isn't much benefit in taking on external investors - he could leverage himself quite easily via some seed capital from any number of firms

email me

cool bro. i'm actually in seychelles right now but i'll have my guy e-transfer you $5k tomorrow to get started, that's the most my institution will allow at once. we'll talk more in a few weeks after i get back.

are you from alaska?