So is it too late to buy in?

So is it too late to buy in?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_online_brokerages_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the best option to buy AMD stock as a German?

Complete retard here. How do I invest in stocks online?

Wow, this board is useless

justified pop after news of their Chips beating out intel today. It's a news pop, AMD is on some sort of story stock high right now.

But the trend says otherwise, you need to look into whether or not the current evalution is fair and whether or not there is a reason for AMD to continue trending up.

That being said i wish I had gotten in on speculation back when it was 3$ but i don't see any reason to buy now beyond a gamble.

Chill out famalam(d) your thread is 7 min old. Imo its a little late. It'll probably go higher but eventually dip down below what it is now. So maybe for a short term

kek

open an account and buy it, how hard can it be

I said best option since there are various ways to do it.

Dumb /g/ posters.

lol

at 15 ya

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_online_brokerages_in_the_United_States

I thought $13-14 was too high, but apparently not. AMD has potential, but they have to leverage a good product into more good products. If they can't turn their new chips into a dynasty, it's probably overvalued at $15.

Look at the fundamentals. Calculate their sales and market share. Calculate future earnings based on those numbers.

I had 25 shares I bought for 1.70 a piece and I think I am going to throw up.

kek

check your national forum scrublord

Wait for the drop. Don't chase and lose your money.

I hope it jumps another 10% in the next two days so I can buy some cheap put options. It is a good chip but all the positives are already built into the price. When widespread third party reviews hit, it will be shown to be inferior to Intel products for the markets that matter (i.e. not gaming you faggots) and Intel price cuts will stifle AMD growth. Slow OEM adoption.

AMD margins will be quite low - they pay out the ass to GloFo and also pay GloFo to allow them to fab chips at non-GloFo fabs. Also, their miracle comeback is due to a man that no longer works at the company. They need to stretch this tech for the next 5+ years.

Bought 120 shares a couple hours before the market closed. I'm very confident it will hit $20 in the next couple of weeks.

why not buy options, then?

Pretty much this

Their gpu is pushing more industrial uses this time with early adoption of HBM so thats a big positive
However the cpu is a worry, even base case scenarios leave it around haswell levels so no one with an intel from the last few years is going to change

people need to stop kicking themselves when they miss opportunities that they didn't foresee... There is always another opportunity to cash in on. Just keep looking and stop languishing in regret.

RTG (graphics group) remains unprofitable. AMD needs a massive win with Ryzen or it's in trouble. Best case for the near term is it's a decent CPU and it gets a deep-pocketed player to buy them.

>amd is up 500%
>and there are still people who don't think we're in a bubble

What do you think the cap out is going to be? I have a March 17 Call, and it is at 32% increase since Thursday 23rd. I am not sure how much longer to hold it. My current thinking was watching until March 1st, and selling at that point. Hoping it goes a little higher, and I'll make a nice sum of money over a few days. Maybe that same day, buy a cheap put to gamble with?

>all the positives built into the price

people continue to say this and it continues to be proven wrong. INTC cant just cut prices whenever it feels like it there are FTC rules about this shit. INTC is also reaching out to tech media in a pretty underhanded way, which means they feel they are in for a real fight.

AMD is highly overvalued. Upwards of 50% of its current price. I don't think that there has ever been a company in history to have a 52 week range between $2 and 7.5 times $2. It's basically the single stock version of a bubble. After their earnings report (April 20th) come up, they'll be instantly thrown down back to $5-$6 range. Also, they're underperforming their industry albeit the paid hype you're currently observing from the media

Short it right now while it's retardedly high.

What FTC rules prohibit a manufacturer from cutting their prices to whatever they wish, you twat? INTC can afford a price war far better than broke ass AMD.

Who knows - many AMD investors are so delusional the stock may continue to rise. It may be a huge success and moonshot the company but I'm not comfortable with it as an investment.

>Also, they're underperforming their industry albeit the paid hype you're currently observing from the media
I wish I got in on the $2 deal, but the PC enthusiast market isn't really doing well. It's the server side that has the real potential earnings for AMD.
Thanks, think I'm going with TD.

Put options are fine as insurance for current owners of the stock but to actively short it would be risky and stupid. This kind of shitty advice kind of invalidates your entire post.

Oh so you're just upset that you didn't buy it when it was low I get it.

all this over a CPU? It's going to crash. buy puts

We are in a bubble , but regardless AMD is doing some great moves. New CPU line and the 480 success.

You opened the catalog, giving you full view of the content of the board, and you are surprised at its incompetence how?

Are you damaged? You claimed there are rules against cutting prices of products. I asked you to cite the rules. I have no qualms paying top dollar for the best products. All the AMD assblastedness comes from their lack of funds due to being children or lack of high-paid employment