Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/article/4048023-protalix-biotherapeutics-new-institutional-ownership-swells-ahead-major-catalysts
finance.yahoo.com/news/cel-sci-announces-nyse-mkt-144000853.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there a quick way to value a company without having to go through every 10Q and 10K the way shoreline does? I appreciate the learning behind doing it the slow way, but it takes a long fucking time

bump for interest

seekingalpha.com/article/4048023-protalix-biotherapeutics-new-institutional-ownership-swells-ahead-major-catalysts

Everyone post tomorrow's happenings besides trumps speech.

And make sure to post your happening with a news article source. No one wants to get meme'd here.

open 10Q

ctrl+F:
stockholder's equity,
outstanding shares
net income

not that it would give you any valuable information to trade the stock, unless you're looking for something specific, like an obligation due to their financial situation. eg., compliance with nasdaq rules

ceru muh nigga

CARA still looking good. Not even giving a fuck and blowing past $16

Whose /AMRS/ with me?

Thursday's gunna be pay day boys.

CVM nigga

finance.yahoo.com/news/cel-sci-announces-nyse-mkt-144000853.html

What are your opinions on AZFL?

Pulling an all nighter and wont sleep until i make a gain tomorrow. So far, crappy ass ktos has lost me $70. Give me a stock thats gaurantee to rise tomorrow morning.

$MACK would be a nice 1 to watch in anticipation of ER on 1st.

DRYS tomorrow

Should I buy AMD? People saying that its going to 20 this week. Its only 800% up, I think there is more room to move up.

when AMD falls it will fall hard

you're an enormous faggot.

Thanks

>Tesla has fallen 12.5% since I bought it

Look at the 1 year chart. Elon Musk is going to raise more capital soon. Its a fixed hype cycle.

>Buying at a peak

I'm in JNUG and GUSH

any1 else?

>tfw you recognize the random Korean actress in the clickbait 'dating service' ad
I'm glad I found trading, because I'm really not cut out for a job where I have to interact with people or go outside.

>MEMP has went bankrupt since I bought it

I'm so excited

don't know. It doesn't have any $volume. Otherwise I would've seen it on my scanner. I wouldn't know how to trade this at where it is now

Let me make a prediction for marijuanas:
ABWN will Go up to a high of 20%+ today
MNTR will go up to a high of 20%+ today
VDRM will go up to a high of 20%+ today

>buy TGT
>next day quarter financials are death and plummets 14% premarket

jnug looking spicy to anyone else?

Fear

fear by who? peoples fear drove it down?

Speech today, and there's area to break on gold, yes if you look at gold there's still resemblance.

ktos back up in premarket

Good feel

Lmao first KTOS and now CEMP I just can't fucking win these past 2 weeks

Fuck those long term memers. We should just have a separate thread called "Baka Ass Pussy Investing General"

I like this idea

Is everyone investing in DRYS today because they think they can ride the ride of the dividend return?

RNVA up in pre market.

I think RePepe got a little cocky with retail stocks. High-end stuff did okay, but Target has been resisting trimming and unsuccessfully went after Walmart with their grocery section. Even Walmart didn't do that well, and they've been killing it online.

What speech?

So buy jnug?

Trump's got a congressional speech today at 9 I believe.

All in JNUG today it is then.

What's your reasoning?

I have a hunch MJCO will pop

How can you go all in the premarket?

JNUG is probably just going to peak a little, than go back down.

But if you still like retail, DLTR is a steal right now. Earnings tomorrow morning.

Who else is getting fucked over by CEMP?

Right here senpai. Debating to cut such debilitating losses or hold out to make some money back.

Ye

Me hard

Lads is anyone else thinking that if this is what the markets look like just on the fact trump was elected and is continuing to make promises, we are going to see the same sort of growth again once the promises start being enacted..

I haven't thought that much about it, so no

Yeah

MAKE IT STOP LET ME OUT

At least you have AMD to balance the losses.

Is HTGM going up today or was yesterday it

Yesterday

alright, looking to enter URRE @ 2.04. Going into URA would only give me 1/3 of the gains and now I am presenting please buy, i no longer want to throw up

FRO beat

JNUG OR JDST TODAY?

I don't know what the fuck you guys saw in CEMP

Making them $HTBX gains!

Jnug

da Nug

Sell KTOS at open?

feds interest rate hike

DRYS OR NAH

You're supposed to link to this thread in the old thread you moron.

>ENDP

Yah.

FUCKING WHY IS JNUG DROPPING
>Rational market
THIS SHIT IS GAMBLING ANYONE WHO SAYS DIFFERENT IS FUCKING DELUSIONAL

should I just drop cemp

BSTG breaking resistance on
.40!!

GLD/DXY ratio correction. I am not touching these miners with a 10 foot pole, especially with rate hikes looming.

DRYS picking up volume.

Its about to fly.

gnw?

I'm still holding it bro cuz idk what the fuck else to do

when to sell, do you think

Right fucking now it's not gonna keep it up.

Oh no amd

AMD back below 15...

Keep an eye on $EXEL. Down nearly 6% today from most recent high, has a successful product and is buyout candidate. It could be a good swing trade,

drys

holy fuck amd its over we are finished!!!!!

Bad news or just pullback?

Trump speech shaking the markets, he wont speak till 9 est

See if it pushes past $2.2.

A sell at $2.3 would be great.

Take a deep breath and average down

It's 10EST right now.

evening

9:10PM, after markets close

I sold it all I lost over 4000 dollars just now..... fuck someone please help me

lol also basi is gonna move up

Proof or gtfo

just kidding buy drys now

Mbot and drys. I'm done for the day. Thanks you based meme gods.

drys in 700 @ 2.16

Why does anything of importance always happen during AH? Buckle up lads, we're in for some shit.

pretty good boyo pretty good

sell here

Retard. There is no substantial reason for AMD to stay low. Why did you buy at such a high price point? If you're trading so much money, know what you're doing.

scaling out

have you guys ever sold so much it broke the market support level ane caused a free fall?