Stickerbombing?

Yes or No?
Why?

No because it looks fucking awful and unfocused

I don't like MCM, but I will give them one thing, in their street cred mk3 golf I really liked how they used old manga pages sticker bomb style and they did one of their quarter panels that way

i love stickerbombing but some of the stickers are just too cringeworthy

honestly depends on how its done. if its only applied to small trim pieces its not obnoxious, but when you start bombing entire body panels it looks pretty bad imo

No because it adds unnecessary extra weight.

only if you are smokey madman nagata

I half unironically like that

Not bad if done on small details, but too much looks like shit.
4u

is it 2010 all of a sudden?

i don't know an adult who cares about stickers, especially sticker bombing

my 3 year old nephew on the other hand fucking LOVES stickers and puts them all over the fuckin place.

stickerfags have the brain capacity of a literal toddler

Only if you slap these on

i like when people do something loud and obnoxious but very subtly, like stickerbombing a part only the driver can see or a very little detail. The stickerbomb should also be done with stuff the driver cares about and high quality -- no redbubble stickerbomb in a bag bullshit.
I also like those itasha with just a clean stencil of the animu girl and no other stickers.

Stickerbombing is for the kind of people who like hoonigan and wear tapout shirts

Fuck off, hoon.

Fuck you

I think you meant only if you don't slap these on

thx senpai

It depends for me. If it was done to cover up damage or unpainted parts it's cool. When people do it purely for looks it's dumb. When people buy wraps that look like sticker bombs, then they must be killed.

No it makes a car look dated with ugly pop culture and branding. Honestly I think cutting up some magazines/newspapers and gluing it on would look better.

ban invading again?

I actually like stickerbombing but I have a sedan so I don't do it kek

>Yes or No?
No.
>Why?
I'm not 16