The fastest production car. Ever

Can I finally just apologise?

There are literally zero flaws. Admit it, you'd buy one of you could afford it

How can it be the fastest production car when it's not even in production yet?

Because it's in production

Admit it. You'd buy one of you could afford it

>an Apple product: the car

I dönt think sö friënd

>Because it's in production
citation needed

I would but I live in a third world shithole with 2 charging stations and I don't intend on ever moving

meh it looks faggy

No, I will never buy an electric car. Fuck that.

You can't drive a car that hasn't gone beyond pictures, you stupid ass.

In the 4 years it takes to come out (it won't be 2020), what else will be released?

But user, in order to be a production car, it needs to be produced :^)

The model 3, maybe.
Might take longer though.

They have functional Roadsters already retard

functional != production

Prototypes are functionnal.
Does that mean the rocket-car that holds the world record for speed on road is the actual fastest production car?
Hey, it's functionnal.
And I don't see any Roadsters leaving the production line. Hell we barely see any Model 3s. But we do see a lot of people giving Tesla some 0% interest loans.

Id much rather have a car that doesnt weigh 5 tons and that doesn't overheat when you push it

IT'S NOT THE FASTEST

IT'S THE QUICKEST

YOU GUYS ARE TOO DUMB TO EVEN REMEMBER BASIC ENGLISH ADJECTIVES

I live on 7th floor. I am happy when I find a parking space that is within 200meters from my appartment. Am I suppossed to park the car, go home, drop long extension cord out of window, drag it across the street to my car, plug it in and hope noone disconnects it, otherwise I am not going home? Or should I use one of 5 (five) charging stations in the city?

Besides, for that money, I would rather buy a nicely specced 911, for that lightweight HANDLING, premium quality, reliability, resale value, heritage and design. And a garage for it too, all within a base price of new roadster.

Yes, I get it, you will be doing 0-60-0 all over again on the road, yeah... brutal acceleration from standstill is nice, but once you get going, handling matters more. I will go faster around corners, meanwhile, you will be cooking brakes to slow down 2.5 tons, go slowly and then again accelerate (which you can do nicely, not arguing). Guess which one is more fun?

Fucking normies are cancer. Every time someone mentions Tesla irl and praises it, I have to fight back to not go full autism.
>hey user you are into Tech aren't you?
>Yeah
>Have you heard about this awesome company disrupting the market. Tesla is so cool. They make the fastest cars in the world and are fighting big oil. Elon Musk is my hero. He is like a real life Tony Stark.
>Uhmm............yeah they are cool I guess

Are you me?

Oh yeah let's talk all about the other CEOs that simultaneously dabble in space exploration, quality electric vehicles, and international currency exchange. You guys just get mad because he's a certified dweeb who became a global player.

real life Iron Man amirite.
I wanna be his science bro. Just like Rick and Morty, I can be his Morty

What's there to fight back?

Only problem with Tesla is price.

dabble in everything, be good at nothing
also, the guy running Virgin beat him to space exploration, and he actually got somewhere because he isn't a scam artist

>also, the guy running Virgin beat him to space exploration, and he actually got somewhere because he isn't a scam artist
And yet nobody knows about him while everybody's heard of Elon Musk's accomplishments

Let me guess, you also think Steve Jobs actually did shit too?
I mean, after all nobody knows who Wozniac is, that must mean he is irrelevent.

>have trouble delivering model 3s pre-ordered two years prior
>lol let's build a 200k supercar roadster and market it 4 years ahead of production
why do people have a positive view of this company and its business practices?

because they are "litterally saving the world" or something like that
nobody seems to realize they are getting PONZI'd hard and giving free 0% interest loans to a company that fails to deliver anything in time
Elon Musk really is a genius, because it takes one to get away with it not just once, but twice

I just say he got rich off PayPal then hired some engineers to build his wacky ideas.
That lil shit has eBay to thank for his success.

He's no Christian von koenigsegg.

Is it a flaw that I'm a poorfag & can't afford it?

>swindle idiots out of $1000 deposits for your vaporware car
>everyone points out your """"""""""""plan"""""""""""" is impossible
>they were right
>handful of cars made, all have issues, years behind schedule, running out of money

solution:

>swindle idiots out of $250,000 deposits for another vaporware car

Musk is a genius

>STILL cant finish a single lap at the nurburgring

I like this pasta
it's the kind of pasta you get from a fine italian restaurant that has you full and satiated yet wanting to come back for more

>not even me?

if memes can shitpost trump into white house, tesla aint that much of problem.

id actually buy it desu.
just for the sake of design and to support our honorary aryans

It's not gonna be easy, we might try to meme Tesla out of business, but Musk has already memes thousands of gullible people out of loads of money.
We might be outmemed this time.

>He's no Christian von koenigsegg.
The eggman is like reverse Musk.
He spends too much time dealing with the engineering and can't properly manage or market his brand because of that.

>autists vs multimillion hillary campaign
>autists shit out le epic maymays
>madman in white house

>He spends too much time dealing with the engineering and can't properly manage or market his brand because of that.
thats why hes the hero we deserve

Fastest≠quickest
Functional prototype≠production car

the car is 3+ years away. does Tesla think technology and innovation will cease for those 3 years? there will be something better than the Roadster when it comes out.

Richard Branson is a fairly well known dude

>Elon "Announcement" Musk says some dumb shit about Tesla's newest try to cover up their massive flaws, and incompetence about the Model 3
>Dumb electrofags are already hyping it up

How does it feel to be the car world's equivalent of the Apple fanboys?
Also, 0.2 shekels has deposited into your account

Usually id agree but if Tesla isn't talking out of their ass it might be, they've only said it goes 250+ mph so it very well could be, but at the same time it might also mean it tops out at 255 or some shit so it's hard to say until they're released and that's if they don't cap the speed limit

Wow, it really must be a shithole if you don't even have electricity at home.

I can appreciate the engineering involved but I wouldn't buy one with stolen money, the only form of transport less entertaining than an electric car is a train.

I wouldn't say there are any flaws, but it is really bland looking. It looks like an off brand super car from a racing game that didn't get the licensing to use anything cool or exciting looking

His vehicles aren't quality and he hasn't been anywhere NASA hasn't already been 60years ago. Try again cocksuccer.

overpriced and it will weight +4000lbs and slower than a corvette (like the gtr kek)
Lots of pedestrians are gonna get hit by electric cars by the way, due to their inherent silence. The fact that no one ever talks about this is quite disconcerting especially on an auto forum. Think of the children for once.

Price is not something to be relegated to an "only" qualifier.

>i don't like tesla so its just like this other thing i don't like

ugly car, even the ugliest teslas look better

>Tesla announces new car
>Immediately gets parroted as the fastest car ever made

You know, I'm having this sense of...deja vu.

But it has the shitbox aesthetic

Electric cars don't go vroom so I don't want one

>another shitphonse shitnigger thread

racism outside of /b/ is against the rules

Nice 3rd grade logic.

>Either admit I'm right or claim you can afford one
I can, but don't want one.

>You lie, you can't afford one.
>I WIN!!!

Would not buy/10