G37

350Z all the way. Fuck the 370.

Not all American cars are challengers lmao

Last Mustang to not be pigfat was the new edge

maybe you should buy a 360z and drive away

i think it look better specifically thanks to that part

So just like the 350/370?

C6 corvette

Mustang is muscle car, pigfat just means it's bigger. 370Z is sports car, it being pigfat means it can't be a good sports car

So I take it you think the 240Z is fucking disgusting too?

350z all day. Pic related is mine

Where I can get a 10k coyote mustang.

They are both amazing cars. Get whichever one you can comfortable afford. The 370z preforms better but the 350z is bae

Go to your local park with a sack and grab 2-3 kids. Sell them on the black market for 10k each

370Z, why would you consider a 350Z when you can afford a 370Z? The 350Z is worse in every way, the engine is worse, the interior is COMPLETELY SHIT, the chassis is worse...

370z all day. 350z if you want a project car.

Also, do not get a mustang please. Their chassis is nothing special compared to the Z. Ignore the people who bash on the Z chassis. Sure, it's an older design, but it still stands its ground against competitors.

370z.

All around better performance and slightly better style. Low 13 second car. Can make it get into the 12s with FBOs. Reliable 12 second car daily driver for under 20 grand is a good deal.

No, it works on that. But yes I do prefer the look of the 2+2 S30s

The infiniti's look better.

what issues besides oil consumption does the VQ35 have?

This, all day.

The Infiniti version is a better car all around - more comfortable, better interior, better looking..
And only negligibly slower.

Underrated post

>implying the 370 interior isnt also shit

You can get a 350z a lot cheaper than you can get a rust free 280z

Forget the 350 get the goat. Comes standard with pussy magnet

Do you have 370 money? If so, yes. If not, 350

I never thought the 350z looked great but the 370z looks like it's melting

fuck the Z, it's a shitty impractical car. Go with american pony or get a G35 with the vq35de or the g37, although the g37 sounds like a lil bitch compared to the g35.
Personally i wouldn't get either because some latino already beat it to shit or a boy racer crashed it, or Dagumi's cousing blew the engine.
The only cars you should buy used are luxury because chances are old people drove them to and from the supermarket.

>oil consumption intensifies

I've literally only seen blacks and mexicans thrash this car around with the loudest fart cannons they could buy. The g35/37 will always be ruined to me because of this.

>G35s are driven and ruined by hoodrats
>G37s are driven only by mid-40s white women
>never even see Q50s
Can Infiniti catch a break? It seems like their cars are all nice enough on paper but end up getting associated with bad crowds.

I just dont understand why normies love mustangs so much.
5th gen had the superior australian chassis and 6th gen had the superior ALPHA chassis.
But turd and 4th gens tend to be more expensive than mustangs.

It's just desserts - they never sort out the details, smart people never buy them.

>
>>oil consumption intensifies

VQ35DE non rev up is pretty solid engine, unless you have fucked up cats and scored cylinder walls you wont have any issues.

I have early 350z and full exhaust w/o cats, no issues with oil consumption.

Are the issues with newer Infinitis that bad or are they just not up to snuff compared to their competitors?
I like the looks of the newer Q50/60 with the sport trim and the 3.0t engine and all its other features look nice on paper, like I said earlier. I was thinking of buying a used/cpo a year or two down the road but maybe I'm missing part of the picture here.

As someone who's favorite car is the S30 (all of them) you have to be the first person I see say this.

I admit they've grown on me, but I have to ask why do you like the 2+2's more? They always looked like the proportions were fucked to me at least.