Do you smoke in your car? Do you let other people smoke in your car?

Do you smoke in your car? Do you let other people smoke in your car?

smoking is a disgusting habit. only thing worse than those fags with an energy drink addiction.

It's my last pack hopefully, so I'm making it count.

Already fought a withdrawal so I believe I can actually make it through 2018 without buying another pack.

>It's my last pack
sure it is.

i used to, i quit smoking right before getting my current car. having a clean burn free car is good motivation to stay off the cigs. i would let hot chicks smoke in it if they wanted.

Used to smoke in my car all the time
Getting a new car helped me quit

Yeah, I'm buying a Pathfinder in January so quitting now is the best option.

I'll probably let people smoke in it stress-free, maybe even ask for a toke, but I ain't buying another pack that's for sure.

Weed yes tobaccy no

Heck no that is disgusting. IF someones smokes i dont let them in my car at all. I tell them beforehand. My car and health for that matter is worth more too me than their stupid addiction and intentions to self harm.

Cigarettes and/cigars not even near it if the window or door is open.

I used to drink Marijuanas only if taking one hitters and exhaling through pic related.

Someone did ONE TIME and now there's a fucking quarter size burn on my carpet right in front of the seat. Absolute fucking assholes, all of them. Thank God I'm a manlet who has to keep the seat forward so you can't see the burn anyway but it pisses me the fuck off.

>TFW car is so shitty that even smoking weed in it doesn't devalue it further

while you are a degenerate, you are a caring degenerate. Need more of the degenerate people to be like you. World would be better for it.

Only with the windows down at highway speeds.

If you want quiet, then dont smoke.

Smoke pot? Whatever. Just no hotboxing and you have to share.

Smoke cigarette? Be polite enough to ask first and keep it out the window.

Don't even smoke.
No.

I bought one of those cup holder ashtrays because Ford thought it would be fucking adorable not to put one in the S197 Mustangs. That being said, with it being a stick and not having a sunroof, smoking in it isn't super convenient anyways, and I can count the number of times I've actually smoked in it on one hand.

I used to with the window down. One day I cleaned the interior and never smoked I it again. Since I had only been found it a year, I got the smell out. Switching to weed made it easy to quit smoking and then quiting weed was easy too

vape bro

my nigga

I used to smoke because it was the only way my boss would allow me to take breaks but I always hated it. I have no clue how people get addicted.

I would if I still smoked, quit a while before getting my car, I let my friends do it but I ride with them once in a blue moon, I personally dont mind the smell

Stopped smoking inside my car recently because of a girl.