Is it normal to consider most cars as shit or not want to own them? Right now the only cars I seriously want is a CRV...

Is it normal to consider most cars as shit or not want to own them? Right now the only cars I seriously want is a CRV, civic si, or accord 6sp. Everything else seems really unappealing to me

Literally why would there be any appeal in any of those?

>manual
>cheap to own
>decent power
>fun to drive
what's not to like?

Dude a crv is not fun to drive, I've driven my mom's before. The others could be okay in the mountains though.

You mean you’re too poor to consider anything above $5000?

Most cars are boring to begin with. For me my car is for groceries and driving in weather my bike simply isn't safe for.

You only feel that way because that's all you can afford and your fox and the grapes mentality has tricked you into believing that everything outside of your reach is undesirable to you to avoid uncomfortable feelings of cognitive dissonance.

Honda salesman here. 2017 Si’s have a lease special on them. I got mine 2k down 230 p/m. Super fun car for the cash

For some reason I always seem to forget that this site is literally filled with children that don't even own cars. I don't even know why I fucking bother anymore

Yeah I feel pretty much the same. Most cars are utterly unappealing but what I like isn't expensive.

sometimes it's best not to be a benchracing faggot and obsess over supercars only available to chosenites.

Just find a nice, cheapish car to hoon around in and wrench on.

Seems like the only thing shit is your narrow taste.

and what car do you drive good sir

Who is this girl ?

Lol boat with 200hp and ‘sports injection’

Only if it's because you would rather have a death rocket

I dont understand why the crv is on that list. Just get an Si, theyre really fun

C5z. Plenty of reasons to hate on it but you can definitely expand your taste. I understand the si but accord and crv just seems odd choices considering you are essentially cross shopping a sports compact, a sedan and a crv (cuv?)

>modern Honda
Honda hasn't made a good car in at least ten years
The fucking civic is as bloated as the accord used to be

this thread is shit

What's your point faggot

None of those sound like they apply to the cars listed other than manual.

How's the bus been treating you?

>I'm a poorfag that can't get anything better than a fucking Accord
Just because you aren't able to buy a proper sports car doesn't mean you should project, user.
I bought mine.

>this is an expensive car
Oh I see you're in high school my bad

Do you want fun or not?
New cars are too fucking heavy anyways.

>honda is probably my favorite econobox brand, more sporty than toyota but just as reliable
that being said i dont mind most non-US brands besides VAG.

most cars are shit but your ones are garbage too.
civic is more fun to drive than normie cars but its only true if you throw everything out, throw on a bucket seat and track it.
You don't know what fun to drive means.

new civic type r is great
you're just mad cause its expensive and you only think drag racing matters

Just buy an old Si and go nuts dude.

If you ever get a better car it's likely to still be running and a completely viable grocery or commuter car.

>tfw all modern cars have no steering feel / mostly auto / mostly fwd

my wallet feels good, I know I won't be buying new cars

this is unironically the most attractive face I've ever seen

>Right now the only cars I seriously want is a CRV, civic si, or accord 6sp.
Wew

she looks like Bashir from DS9

I dont give a fuck about or dislike 95% of cars and I care even less about owning them so nah

You don't own a car so your opinion is as worthless as you are

>Is it normal to have really shitty taste

I mean I guess.

Sounds to me like you're just uneducated. Even among what you selected, there are better options on the market in literally all aspects for the same price range.

>when you post your car multiple times but user still wants to shitpost

lol

@18245861
soy

>CRV, civic si, or accord 6sp

The fuck is wrong with you son?

I wanna say it's Cameron Canada

Okay, such as?

>@ing someone on Veeky Forums