How am i supposed to perform handbrake turns with this garbage?

any way i can install a doriftu brake in a 10th gen civic?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2017/10/ford-performance-offers-worlds-first-electronic-handbrake.html
blog.caranddriver.com/fords-new-drift-stick-for-focus-rs-steps-up-its-e-brake-game/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can only assume you're talking about a hydro E brake. Sure you can, either get a bracket for a second caliper on the rear wheel and run a separate system or run the line from the hand brake to the rear side of the proportioning valve and you're golden

>FWD
>Automatic
>Electronic e-brake

You fucked up.

You're not.

Traction Control

You just have to turn the wheel HARD going at least 30mph, the computer will know you're trying to do hektik skidz and automagically apply the handbrake. Also pray to God you hit a lamp post and never wake up again.

I have an equally absurd question (I think)

CAN YOU DRIFT AN AUTOMATIC FRS?

>be soyboy
>buy anything Honda in the current year
>expect anything other than boring fwd cuckbox

>using an ebrake to drift
>not just learning the slip grip of your tires
But seriously, that ebrake activates when you pull it up and when you press it down before coming to a stop it deactivates. If you let the ebrake bring your car to a stop, it wont deactivate without pressing the brake.

So just flick the clit up and down and you'll get your dorifto brake.

Learn how to skid, retard.

>Scandinavian Flick
>Left Foot Breaking
>Stabbing the Break When Cornering
>Lift Off (throttle) Over-steer
>Knowing How To Control Weight Transfer

See above.

so it is possible then, awesome, seems more risky though, definitely need more practice

>FWD
>rear wheels slipping
what did he mean by this?

>what is scandinavian flick
NANI? Inertia doriftu?!?!

>But seriously, that ebrake activates when you pull it up and when you press it down

Or you can get a car with OEM drift control over the ebrake. Ford released an official Drift Stick for the Focus RS. Those who use ebrakes to drift can now steps up their E-Brake Game. ...

media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2017/10/ford-performance-offers-worlds-first-electronic-handbrake.html

The Ford Performance all-new “Drift Stick” feature was introduced during the 2017 SEMA show. It is essentially an electronically controlled, quick-releasing parking brake but has a separate lever for use. This way, the car can keep its traction control on, but knows when the driver really does want to drift or do other ebrake antics.

blog.caranddriver.com/fords-new-drift-stick-for-focus-rs-steps-up-its-e-brake-game/

Picture is of doujin chars from the manga DRIFTERS featuring Yoichi as the trap.

By not buying that car. I mean after this and the new SI, I'm nervous about what Honda might do next.

Break - separate into pieces as a result of a blow, shock, or strain.

Brake -
a device for slowing or stopping a moving vehicle.

Why does internet stranget get this wrong, but nobody I know IRL does?
Same thing happens with "breathe" and "breath". Is it from burger education?

what's wrong with it? I have the 1.5 manual and it's better than anything well above it's price range

If it's also a diesel he did bingo.

>What Honda might do next
Hybrid 1.0 Civic automatic only, R-Type that is.

A friend of mine had a mkV Golf and the parking brake had some sort of mechanism that disconnected it from a certain speed and over.

If you pulled the lever nothing happened.

It's 2017, having fun in your car is dangerous, you aren't allowed to do that anymore. Now be a good cuck, put your cage back on and do as you're told.

>any way i can install a doriftu brake

Tell your car manufacturer you want something like what Ford did with their Drift Stick.

Aren't there cars you are not supposed to ebrake drift because it damages the powertrain?

>he doesn't know

Cut a hole in the floor fred flinstone style and brake with your feet.

>Chick with a dick
Faggot

>any way i can install a doriftu brake in a 10th gen civic?
You can check at your local ricer shops for their opinion. They might even have a recommended kit of parts set up for that.

>I have an equally absurd question (I think)
There are certainly some cars you should never use the ebrake to drift because that causes damage to the AWD.

yeah, all of them except for the one with best drivetrain (fwd)

>buying the new civic
kys.