Absolute Dreams

ITT we post cars we've always dream't of having.

>Faster than the EB110 SS
>Lighter than the EB110 SS
>More power than the EB110 SS
>Prettier than the EB110 SS

Whats not to like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FstXpvGzxZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>Prettier than the EB110 SS
uh..

do i even have to type here? this should be self explanatory

A Chevy Caprice 9C1 in good condition

Gonna have to give you a hard no on that last point.

OP here... I know a lot of people don't like the styling of the Edonis, but I don't really get why. I get that its a bit on the wild side, but then again its a very unique look and I think its quite striking. Compared to some modern day ultra-rare supercars (I.E. the Lambo' Veneno, the Pagani Huayra, every car made by Spyker) and even some of it's own era, I think it looks pretty good.

>TL;DR
My opinion is that the B.E. Edonis is a good looking car.

its just the head lights

an itty-bitty mini-truck with a retarded viper V10 MR conversion, beefy tires and dampeners and a widebody kit

As someone who drives a compact pickup, this is also my fetish

A GTA Spano?

what part of my description said i wanted a bland run-of-the-mill supercar?

Never ever
;_;

This is in my top 5 most beautiful cars. If I ever were to touch this I'd cry

>tfw no pagani

This is fucking beautiful as well omg. I like many cars

I don't hate it, I just wouldn't call it pretty. It's striking, unique, and kinda cool but not pretty if that makes sense.

Granded the 110 isn't super special in looks it is somewhat handsome, if generic unlike it's wild brother

Ok, Pagani. But only because they're good

Good taste. Not a whole lot of people who even know that this even exist.

Let's keep it that way though.

>N/A V12
>7 speed dogleg
>RWD

That's all it takes to win me over. Or any V12 with a stick

Well you wanted a widebody Viper V10 MR beefy tired thing and if you squint really hard it looks like a truck.

First gen Saturn SC coupe [spoiler]with convertible mod.[/spoiler]

Get out.

Ill never even see one in person

A clean NSX

>dream’’’’’t
What a retard

Dream garage
>Zanardi NSX
>Ruf CTR Yellowbird
>Jaguar XJ13
>Lamborghini Diablo SV
>Ferrari 512TR
>And a yellow Twingo

this

DB10 Concept

I owned it in nfs world.

Although now I want an 09 r8 or 09 911 turbo
Both with carbon fiber steering wheel and other interior accessories.

B1 was prettier.
Still a shame.

Sorry for my english. French is my first language.

>TFW live in Nova Scotia
>In the next few weeks there will be snow on the roads.

>Pic related
>M3 CSL
>R32 GTR
>Pug 106 Rallye
>Alfa 4C
>TVR Sagaris

>M3 CSL
cum on, step it up

Same

bombing highway with midnight retiree

If they ever make a road version which is never ever so it is my absolute dream

It's got that Rihanna-tier helipad forehead look. Makes it look pretty weird.

>you are now thinking of that video

What a beautiful car. Too bad it costs like 100k now.

it's actually a cool-looking car, the headlights probably look better when you are standing next to it, looking down at them.

>dream't
>'t

I don't remember exactly but when I was three years old my father was driving one of these for some reason (he only likes 70's landbarges and vans), and he got into an accident where it rolled over a couple times, somehow neither of us were hurt. I remember it was red with a soft top and a spare tire in the back, I always liked the way it looked even though I only have a single memory of ever seeing it excluding the crash. I didn't know what vehicle it was until seeing your post just now.

As cool as the Edonis was, i can't imagine someone doing that today to a modern Bugatti

Man these are some beautiful cars! Is it okay if I save the pictures?

>Pretty much none imported to the country
>Would likely cost around 120-150 thousand jewgolds for one in "decent" condition, perhaps more
>Been hopelessly in love with it since I was old enough to understand what a car is. Love the sound, the looks, and above all the "I'll fucking kill you" reputation it cropped up over the years
>Is also smol, which for some reason I like a lot

Just fucking end me lyf

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=FstXpvGzxZI

the orange ring around the grill makes it look like it has been eating cheetos

>Live land of the vipers
>They are fairly "cheap" here
>Don't see myself getting my shit together enough to get one in the foreseeable future

Came here to post this. excellent taste, user

You could import one from the US, it would probably be cheaper than buying it in your country

exactly that

>be poor
>dream car is always going up in price
>by the time I would have enough saved up for the current price it will be twice as much
>I will never catch up

Fucking hell, mayne

But hey, at least you can enjoy veeates and cheap fuel, we rarely see engines past 2.2 liters/130 or so cubic inches unless they're in a diesel pickup or in a car mostly oriented towards the US market, like a V6 Camry. That, or a high-spec yuro car, and even then you're hard pressed to find anything that isn't a 4 pot gimmick mobile

There are all sorts of ridiculous rules against importing used/already registered cars. It's possible, but such a pain in the ass that most people don't try even with older cars. About the only way is to immigrate (after having lived at least some 3 years abroad) and bring it over

And if you do make it, the whole ordeal tends to end up costing north of 150% the sale price of the car/the gubmint's estimation of what it "really" is worth. That's why you can get a 1st gen NSX (admittedly in museum condition and with some 35k miles) commanding some 130k jewgolds or more. An equivalent or higher end Porsche is still cheaper sometimes

Anywho, at the end of the day, I just want a Vipsi, but I can't have it, and it saddens me like you wouldn't believe

>Become affluent
>Still can't afford a genuine GT2 993, which you've loved since you were 7 years old
>Still can't have the one and only Uhlenhaut Coupe
>Still can't have an HSV-010
>Still can't have a Ford Indigo or GT90
>Still can't have a fleet of random cars that get your pecker hard because they're just interesting to drive, since each is a unique experience

Pls end it

I once owned a 106 rallye

Fun little thing