Europeans of Veeky Forums, what do you think of this vehicle?

>5.0L NA V8
>460HP/420TRQ
>revs to 7500RPM
>0-60MPH in 3.9 seconds (for auto)
>magnetic suspension
>digital gauge cluster
>exhaust valves w/quiet, loud, and FUCK OFF modes
>heated/cooled seats and steering wheel
>380L trunk with fold down rear seats
>23MPG combined (using Euro gallons, not Burger gallons)
>coupe or convertible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2JuNcF2X54g
youtu.be/2JALQO7rLRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Mustang

perfect for you fat pathetic burgers. a good alternative for the ford focus to which you can't squeeze inside of.

Boring, too big. Although revvy, it's still a crossplane and sounds like one. 0-60 doesn't matter on auto as they're boring to drive. Don't buy a boring to drive sports car.

>magnetic suspension
cool beans I guess
>digital gauge cluster
useless
>exhaust valves w/quiet, loud, and FUCK OFF modes
kinda stupid if it doesn't affect performance, if it's literally only for the sound they should either have the quietest or the loudest, fucking you gotta choose when buying a sports car
>heated/cooled seats and steering wheel
cooled seats are a meme, heated steering wheel could be interesting but who doesn't drive with gloves on when it's cold?
>380L trunk with fold down rear seats
big trunk but small rear seats and only two doors?
>23MPG combined (using Euro gallons, not Burger gallons)
aight, I could deal with that
>coupe or convertible
coupe. don't fall for the vert meme. shit to drive and makes you look like a douce.

L trunk with fold down rear seats
>big trunk but small rear seats and only two doors?
why would small rear seats matter, you already said in your other point "fucking you gotta choose when buying a sports car"

ford focus is fucking massive inside. a normal sized human doesnt need anything larger than a ford fiesta.

Saying if a big trunk matters. Small rear seats wouldn't be a problem if the trunk was small too, but to make the rear seats small but the trunk big is stupid.

How fucking tiny are you yuropoors?
I'm 5'9 130lbs and I find the Focus to be on the small side

you're stupid

>Europeans of Veeky Forums, what do you think of this vehicle?
Does it have a hand crank? Is that block made out of proper materials and not some shitty aluminium? How long this car has been on production? 10-20 years? If not fuck off you expensive shit show.

All in all, Trash I would rather get a GAZ-24 with a v8 if I wanted performance car.

fuck off hipster

Look, do you think a Mustang would be most suited to be used as a DD? If not, then its reliability doesn't matter thus any car, even shitty commie cars are well suited for this. Mustang or modern cars in general are far too complicated, making them expensive to repair and finding parts is also a pain in the ass.

So fuck modernlyfag.

im 180cm 70kg
focus can fit like a second person between the driver and the door

As someone who dailies a loud exhaust, yes, two modes are fucking awesome to have. And you know it comes in manual right?
>replying to threads designed for continent vs continent shitposting
Why do I do this?

VERY little power for the money.

>sour grapes: the post

I'd love a mustang GT but it's 120k+ where I live. Thanks CO2 taxes

Those cars aren't really popular here. Neither are they good compared to the Focus RS from Ford of Europe. Or a BMW for instance. Any European or Nip car with half the HP beats it on the track

>420TRQ
>TRQ
what?
N·m or ft·lb?
I thought you wanted to ask some Europeans some questions, why are you being so retarded on purpose then?
All aside, I like the Mustang

I'd love to have one but in my country an M3 or nissan gt-r costs the same

>caring about eurofags opinions
Why?

Why are it's revs relevant? Wouldn't it be even better if it was making the same power at a lower rpm?

i'm murican and i think it's too fucking big. It's like a whole foot longer than a 5 dr mazda3

what the fuck

Yuro here
I've seen more mustangs than guilias
Most have them have been 5.0l

Only if it made even more power at higher RPM because of that. Power everywhere > power up top > power down low and nothing up top (also known as your engine being a detuned piece of shit that could have done better).

Detuning to move the powerband lower is a terrible meme for butt dyno enthusiasts

>i-it FEELS faster

M8, if you're making 300hp at 5000rpm there's no reason to make 300hp at 7000rpm

It’s a nice car. But would buy a BMW for the price. Mustangs make you look like a manchild with a microdick

I want to buy one but it will definitely be in manual and 2.3 because I can't afford the taxes on the v8. much more appealing to me than a 330i

>small dick comment from BMW owner
Lmao

>ITT: COPIOUS euro autism
This is why we secrectly hate you guys, honestly. Pure pretentiousness

waste of money when you can get a much better euro car for the price

Performance on paper looks nice, but current gen Mustangs are fucking ugly.

2 S T A R S
S
T
A
R
S

I honestly would want the 80k$ platinum Ford pickup instead

T. Yurop

>euro cars
>good
Thats where you're mistaken, friendo

t. diesel cuck

and how exactly would you go about affording to purchase and maintain a performance car older than 20 years? I'm pretty sure you have to make >80k EUR to even think about that.

I like the concept but its just way too fucking fat for me, the filename describes it perfectly.

if you're making 300hp at 5000RPM you should be making 350HP at 7000RPM

most v8s aren't revy so it's supposed to make a point that this one is

IIRC one of the super special models goes up to 8.4k or so

Mustang cuck btfo
youtu.be/2JuNcF2X54g
youtu.be/2JALQO7rLRw

>most American V8s aren't revvy

Ftfy

I'm not European, but I would like an electric convertible Mustang, so long as it had some kind of rollover protection.

You can’t hide that all the lifted trucks and muhh 7l V8 are for man need to compensate something. And most of the time it’s the short dick. A BMW is a aesthetic brand for superior men with high test

>when your 5.0l V8 dragracing musclecar gets beaten by a 3.0l sedan with 370hp

European who drives hatchbacks with small engines.
Give me a manual coupe and I'd be happy.
That being said, the GT350 seems way better than the GT. That Voodoo engine sounds incredible.
And honestly, I'd rather have an actual landboat than this if I were to go full americana. A 1960's convertible, like a Cadillac or something, with bench seats and column mounted shifter. Automatic, huge lazy V8... That's the stuff I dream about when I think of American cars.

They're awesome, but seriously overpriced compared to what you get from German brands, not even mentioning the emissions/displacement/whatever cuck taxes we have in Europe. If they were much cheaper, like in the US, then it would make sense.

Ausfag here it's shit the Barra turbo falcons crapped over it

pigfat and doesnt handle well. I'll stick to jap cars.

euro here
bimmers are for poorfags who want a cheap rwd

>45k for a mustang loaded up with all the performance options
>or 44k for a 1le camaro which does everything a PP mustang does but better
my almonds are activating over here

>460hp for under $40,000
>Very little power for money

Older cars are simplier. That is my only argument.

Nah. Anyone who buys anything other than a used corolla has micropenis.
>pigfat
Fuckin lol at this meme. How much do you think a mustang is gonna weight?

>how much do you think a mustang is going to weigh?

more than any jap car with a fully functional v8 swap. slower too

kek

Irrelevant countries don't count user

.0L NA V8
good
HP/420TRQ
good, about 570Nm
>>revs to 7500RPM
good
-60MPH in 3.9 seconds (for auto)
good
>>magnetic suspension
Never experienced a magnetic suspension, but I´m afraid that when something goes it´s more expensive to fix than normal suspension.
So, dunno.
>>digital gauge cluster
How good these things work in cold weather(think Canada or Alaska)? Are these prone to problems? Do these get interference easily from outside? I have zero experience with these.
>>exhaust valves w/quiet, loud, and FUCK OFF modes
Not needed. Ok if it´s optional.
>>heated/cooled seats and steering wheel
In the climate that I´m in cooled seats and steering wheel are not needed, but heating is nice.
L trunk with fold down rear seats
Ok, but I don´t think that anyone buys these to be haulers.
MPG combined (using Euro gallons, not Burger gallons)
Only UK gallons, proper euros use liters and L/100km as measurement.
12,3L/100km, not bad for 5.0 V8. If you want economy, buy a diesel.
>>coupe or convertible
Good

Would consider, if I had the money(80K€)