Are these good cars? What are some common issues with them?

Are these good cars? What are some common issues with them?

of course they're good they're japanese

>Honda v6
>good

That generation?

Very little. if anything they are better off road than on the highway.

t. eurosoy

I heard they have weak brakes.

That type of hubris is what caused Japan's current decline

My uncle has one. Pretty solid, never ever had a mechanical problem.

just get a 4runner or pathfinder.

t. Kobe Steer
t. Mitsubishi Materiars
On the ready: rest of Japanese industry

These are slightly cheaper.

Sister has one, she loaned it to me when my Chebby Blazer was in the shop.

Surprisingly fun off the road, good winter beater too.

How easy are they to work on?

Is it a girls car?

Very easy, Suzukis are known to be very user friendly and flexible to wrench on yourself.

Anything can be a girl's car, these are more like indian college student cars.

They're "cheap", as in the interior and the general vehicle in itself feels and looks cheap

It does nothing amazingly, but its a very honest body-on-frame SUV with an ok V6 that also doesn't really have many issues, and offers very good interior space

Plus points for low-range

You get what you pay for. 4runners and pathfinders are everywhere. including plenty in junkyards so parts are way more prevalent than a suzuki that sold terribly.

t. hans handerson butthurt because sales are going down

its a great car, its big enough so those retarded idiots in their """sportscars""" cant kill me when they crash into me (how is it a sports car anyway is it meant for going to the gym??)
It has comfortable seats and a good space in dash so you can put your cell phone away when police pulls you over. Trunk space is great I can store a lot of gluten free soy drinks and backseats fit my husbands son comfortably

Suzuki (Jap motors in general) are pretty reliable all around. This one is no exception and even if you get any problems with them, repairing shouldn't cost much

what about this generation?

qt