>asshole behind me keeps bullying me to turn

>live in california
>worst, most pussy drivers in existence
>10 o'clock at night
>no oncoming traffic
>one lane road where you can clearly see oncoming traffic if there was any
>not allowed to turn left
>have to wait for dedicated arrow
>because shitters like OP who don't orient their car correctly and die making a simple left turn

You should be bullied. Learn how to fucking drive.

>people hitting the brakes and slowing to a crawl has they turn

>when you see people in the oncoming lane reversing to enter a turn lane they missed because they're not paying attention to where they're going

>because shitters like OP who don't orient their car correctly

fuck you. DOesn't matter how you orient your car, you can't fucking see shit when there's a big stupid truck or SUV in the opposing left turn lane.

go fuck yourself you impatient degenerate piece of shit

If I'm in an SUV, I'm hitting the fuckin brakes and crawling through a turn

Nope nope nope. Been T-boned, if I feel the people coming the opposite way have autism, I'm not going for it

>am in left turn lane, light is green (or protected arrow is green)
>that ONE FAGGOT who has to ruin it for everyone and takes 60 seconds to do a u-turn
Fucking makes me rage

stop driving a little bitch car and get an SUV/truck so you can see past/above opposing traffic

Fucking fag, I actually went AROUND a faggot in an intersection because he refused to turn. It was an insanely long green light, but no more advance, and he passed up a good 4 chances to turn. People behind him were honking furiously too, and after I just went around him for my left two more followed me. That fucking faggot nigger sat in the intersection until the light turned FULLY RED (not even yellow), before turning.

KYS you small-car-having fucks.

As someone who actually has a SUV, you are a fucking pussy. I take corners at 15-20mph never had a problem

>blind in one eye
>depth perception is fucked up
>always think cars that are miles away are super close
>suck at parking

you don’t know this hell

>be in line at green light
>not an advance/reserved green arrow
>two cars ahead of you on a huge intersection
>first car enters intersection as far as they can safely go
>car in front of you refuses to enter intersection at all
>sits behind the crosswalk lines
>waits for car to fully leave the intersection before slowly creeping into it 1/4 of the way
>waits for light to turn red
>makes his left turn

I swear to god people do this to fuck with other people. I saw a brotrucker rage at this and follow a cuck through a red light one time, almost causing an accident, because he was so mad.

After me and everyone else got through the light I headed to the Subway and sure enough, the two of them were in the parking lot having it out. Truckfag apparently smashed car fags mirror off, at which point car fag started screaming "I'm RECORDING THIS!!!"

>proceed to get tasty sandwich as degenerates rack up assault charges

Honestly we just need to purge 50% of the population.

You shouldn't be driving. You are one of the exact reasons that public transit exists.

We can't see because everyone wants to be higher than each other.... Do you see the problem here?

No, because if there are two SUVs facing each other at an intersection we can still see past each other just fine. Same as if two cars are facing each other.

You're the problem here, carcuck. If you don't put a little more pep in your step I might just ram you into the fucking intersection.

You shouldn't even drive if you are being pressured by other drivers. Use your goddamn turn signal.

And you consider yourself a good driver...

Hate it when a big truck or something blocks my view. I don't wanna risk getting t-boned in my little Focus.
Thankfully I'm in Canada, and in my city when the light turns red like 3 cars from each side will go. The fun part is when cars will just outright go through the red going straight...

>left turn on green(yield to oncoming)
>everyone going straight makes it through the intersection
>except one faggot
>slowly creeping up
>don't want to jump out in front of him and risk a collision
>he puts his turn signal on last second and turns right
>I proceed through the intersection once this faggot turns and my way is clear
>He promptly turns into the incorrect lane right in front of me

Why does this happen to me?

>>asshole behind me keeps bullying me to turn

When this happens I usually take 3 or 4 seconds before beginning the maneuver, then proceed very, very slowly. I f the cunt behind sounds the horn I stop completely until he stops or crashes me.

I have won 100% of those accidents.

Look at this road justice warrior escalating dangerous situations because he gets so easily bullied by a car behind you.

You lost 100% of those accidents by getting into an accident to begin with