>>18270320

stupid hipster cunt with her autistic car and le cool nasa jacket
fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hgBaIKwtjUE?t=11s
reddit.com/r/regularcarreviews/comments/7fi4x5/can_we_have_a_combo_episode_of_my_two_favorite/
youtube.com/watch?v=fXsQGWWz3Is
youtube.com/watch?v=DAznN8ehzjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((giertz)))

Awesome job OP you gave clickbait more views

>Commiefornians

at least she seems enthusiastic about the car

better than most people "into cars"

Why do numales and geeks like electric cars but not ones with a combustion engine?

Dude I would drive a cheese wedge from the 80s

It’s so silly, almost the same charm as the Twingo except even more go-kart-y.

EV enthusiasts act like any electric car is God's Gift to Man and is a flawless transcendant piece of technology just because it's good for the environment, no matter how much of a piece of shit it actually is. The girl in this video seems to be acknowledging that the car is a piece of shit but likes it anyway because it's quirky. I don't see how that has anything in common with the average EV enthusiast.

because electric cars are cooler

Because they’re into non-mainstream technology. As a wankel fanboy I can actually kind of relate, except that the natural thing that geeks become interested in is EVs because it’s supposed to be “futuristic” and “clean” or whatever. It’s almost hipsterism, but to the point where you’re only interested in the uniqueness of the item itself and not using it to give a self-image of uniqueness.

oy vey, pls buy (((EV)))

youtu.be/hgBaIKwtjUE?t=11s

Have some V8 Goodness

>RCRfags like this
reddit.com/r/regularcarreviews/comments/7fi4x5/can_we_have_a_combo_episode_of_my_two_favorite/

>inb4
I did a url search on google and the link came up in the results.

>this guy again

I mean theres nothing interesting about a combustion engine so why would you get hype over it

When are we going to ban him

>can't handle !t8NEWFAGAY's truth bombs

back to your Cesspit

!t8SAMEFAGAY

wew
I thought that kind of miniature electric crapbox never really left France (where it's driven without licence) and Japan (where it's the best answer to the lack of room for anything if you want to live anywhere near where you work)

>haha look at me, le quirky nerdy geeky jewish redhead xD epic quirky yelow car Xdddddddddddddddddd

fucking twat

>people unironically disliking simone
come the fuck on

also, seriously hoping she swaps the batteries for Lipo and does a motor swap

Electric cars are 99% shit and then there's expensive teslas. Nothing cool will be average joe's hands.

if only the F&F movies focused this much on sound design

op car is cool tho

ok Im back

She bought an old mobility scooter? Lmao, in Europe we call those moped cars and they are for rich teenagers and disabled people who cannot drive cars.

>electric car bro!

>not wanting a nerdy geeky jewish redhead

why does it bother you so much. do you want everyone to be exactly like you?

she is cute

>My opinions are facts

yeh

>redhead
do what?

would make sense if she get a vw bug converted as ev (voltwagen)
youtube.com/watch?v=fXsQGWWz3Is
But hey she's a woman so nothing makes sense - especially if she's an attention hoe

>Le fuck turmp even though I'm not amerigoy
wow that's pretty cancer. definitely representative of EV cucks.

whoops, link related.
youtube.com/watch?v=DAznN8ehzjQ

ev enthusiast here
that things cool as hell i want one!

Eh

At least she isn't some other shill that jerks off about Tesla constantly as if they invented EV's or made them relevant.

>EV Enthusiast Here™®

>lithium polymer in something you sit inside of

Huh, switching browsers un-filtered you.
This "pretending to be retarded" thing is really funny, by the way! Keep it up! :)

you too!

lithium phosphate

Li-Po is a catchall term for lithium-polymer. Slightly higher voltage than Lithium-Ion but likes to explode into flames more often.

only when you don't use proper battery management systems or have zero cooling