/rog/ - Ragnarok Online General

Kafra Edition

>What server is /rog/ playing
playragnarokrestart.com/
It's official iRO, 2-1 pre-trans RO with renewal mechanics that will eventually progress in episodes/content.

>What's the /rog/ guild
Poring Slappers, we idle in Aldebaran.
PM Daemos or find someone who can invite you.

irowiki.org/wiki/RE:Start
>Only 2-1 Classes will be available for now
>(Hunter, Priest, Wizard, Blacksmith, Knight, and Assassin)
>Classic EXP Table
>EXP from monsters is static and uses classic DB
>Classic Monster HP
>irowiki.org/REStart/RESTARTspawns.jpg
>Renewal mechanics:
>Renewal ATK/mATK, Defense, Hit/Flee, Cast Time (but no fixed cast), Gear refine (+20 max)

Overall this means that weapon damage is valuable, you can do good damage with just a good NPC weapon, cast times are extremely short comparatively, stats matter less in terms of dmg/healing/etc they provide. There is no fucking gramps or exp level penalties or whatever the fuck from renewal.

Other urls found in this thread:

originsro.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=rL6RRIOZyCM
playragnarokrestart.com/
ragi.al/shop/iRO-Odin/135192
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's also an /rog/ guild on OriginsRO!
originsro.org/

>What is OriginsRO?
OriginsRO is a low rates (5x/5x/5x/3x) Ragnarok Online server, with pre-Renewal mechanics and official-like gameplay.

Guild is Moebros.

PLAY NOVARO
PRERENEWAL IS TRASH

youtube.com/watch?v=rL6RRIOZyCM

I urge newfriends to ignore this post. A group of autists is intent on splitting up /rog/'s userbase (again).

lol /rog/ userbase doesnt need a group of autists to do that, they manage pretty well doing it themselves

>still mad about people playing RO
Classic clique.

If you play renewal - play NovaRO
If you want to play preren - play RE:start (you won't play this shit for more than a month anyway so don't cry about muh renewal mechanics)

>2k players
>over 700 merchants, not including blacksmiths, alchems, whitesmiths, creos, mechs and geneticists
it's probably closer to 500

Gonna download this right now who would ever wanna play on renewal mechanics LOL

>If you want to play preren - play RE:start
>playragnarokrestart.com/
It's official iRO, 2-1 pre-trans RO with renewal mechanics that will eventually progress in episodes/content.
>Re:tards believe people who want to play pre.-re should play a keknewal server

the renewal mechanics are actually good though, it's the mob numbers which are pre-re which is great

>re:tard in op
someone make a new thread with only origins

>splitting /rog/ again

ebin
im going to talon, fuck all your retards

>the renewal mechanics are actually good though
If you want to play jejnibbl, that's ok, but don't trick people who want to play pre-re into starting on a keknewal server.

If you want to play renewal - Re:Start
If you want to play pre-re - Origins

maybe they should try and form their own opinions and not deal 5 damage cause you're a no str no dex novice who wants to be an aco or mage with a knife

you won't play for more than a month so you'll still play the same old precuck game with no for more than a year so it doesn't matter if it progresses in episodes

the renewal mechanics are negligible

>We're so funny, shitting all over the thread for years xD
Off yourselves

>If you want to play pre-re - Classic Loki
fix'd

You origins fuckers need to fuck right off.

If you want to play renewal with about 2k players (50+% autovenders), latest content and 3rd classes with their 99999 AoE skills - NovaRO (around 25x rates, number of /rog/ players: 5-10?, Guild: Nice Meme)

If you want to be play a couple weeks old official RO (renewal with some classic stuff like monster HP/FLEE/HIT/locations) with 4k players (50+% bots), up to 2-1 pre-trans classes and more coming later - RE:Start (around 1x rates, number of /rog/ players 8-12?, Guild: Poring Slappers)

If you enjoy pre-renewal and don't mind low population (100-200) - OriginsRO (around 5x rates, number of /rog/ players 4-6?, Guild: Moebros)

Some quick info for new players wanting get back to RO, number of /rog/ players are just rough etimates

Thanks user

The shitposting about re:start renewal mechanics is dumb, it's unique for a server and the only way to know if you'll like it instead of
>ayynewal
despite it lacking super saiyan powers and shitty renewal EXP formulas is to try it yourself and see if you like slapping porings with a dagger as a novice with no dex or str and dealing decent enough damage to become a mage/aco

and yes while I do agree there's a botting and p2w issue, WoE supply boxes are insanely cheap for what you get as a non-paying player, effectively sub-100 zeny per white pot and you blues as well for an investment of ~80k zeny means you can slap porings longer with less idling

which server has the cutest players?

answer me this and I will decide!

>how dare people play on a server I don't play on. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

Silvervine going up in price now. 90k on ragial,

look at this cute supernovice

>50+% autovenders
lol more like 20-30

>mad nobabb

I could go into vend map and do the math, but too lazy atm

>900 vending slots at market
>plus vendors in every fucking town
>not 50+%

all of those vending slots aren't even close to fully
filled

3. Awakening system

level 175 players can 'rebirth' to level 100 with new skills and appearance and level cap is expanded to 185. (expanded level is for rebirth character only)
the rebirth players can access new maps, new equipment and new monsters.
This content may be updated within the first half of next year.

No, you need to fuck right off because instead of trying peacefully coexist, all you do is shitpost the other servers. Fuck you. Fuck your non-existent guild. Fuck your leika tier dead server. Fuck every single post you have ever made in your short and pathetic fucked life. Fucker.

civilwarRO when

the random anons vs the cliques!, 2 guilds only!

>everyone not playing on restart is shitposting the server
You should get that persecution complex checked out.

Ignore nobbashills, /rog/ doesn't play there and the server is awful dogshit with no redeeming qualities whatsoever that happens to be run by an autistic beaner, who's also a liar and a sociopath. Nobbashilling is done by a bunch of paid shills and sad sacks of human shit like nine who developed a taste for sweaty brown balls, /rog/ does not associate with them.

>check who's online on website
>filther by merchant class
>700+ results
and that's not even counting in 2nd, trans and 3rd merchant classes which can also be potentially just vends
You're not fooling anyone

>86% full
>not even close to full
lel next up you're going to say 15x15 isn't even close to full

owned

nooooo fighting! our servers can co-exist!
who /leika/ here!

how do you check who's online

>tfw you got argos instead of bathory card

REE

There's link on their website.

gimme link

>What server is /rog/ playing
>playragnarokrestart.com/

>we're making you grind all over again like in trans times
That's literally the last thing this game needs holy shit. It also doesn't need yet another level cap and even more saiyan power. The game is already a fucking joke and instead of salvaging and reviving it, Gravity continues to kick the dead horse. This game is done for lads and we should just accept that and move on.

but we are playing that server

t. butthurt preren player that hasn't actually played renewal

>noba trying to stalk IPs to ban them so people wouldn't tell truth to his playerbase
nice try
click that sitting character

Define "we".

hm really makes you think

/rog/, the people in Poring Slappers?

>Priests look a little complicated
as expected of an origins player

685 players, so 30~%.
some of them might actually be players too

owned

there's prolly more vendors on iRO:Recuck

I played plenty of renewal and the game is at its all-time low right now. They're only making things worse with that "update".

BTFO

>probably more vendors
no shit, there's literally double the amount of players listed compared to nova

and 30% of them are vendors and 50% botters

nice server

I'd argue there's potentially less vendors in re:start percentage wise as 1/1/1 rates make it harder to actually setup a vending alt

that settles it, NovaRO is objectively the best server to play on

Nobody in their sane mind would do as much as consider playing on nobba at all so you can stop your pathetic attempts at shilling and go away.

>merchants
>players
>on x25 rates
Are you retarded?
I'd say easily near 100% of merchants are vends, around 90ish% of 2nd classes are vends, probably around 70% of trans classes are vends, and maybe like 30-50% of 3rd classes are vends.

Sure haven't seen a nova screenshot in a while.

>implying 1/1/1 rates matter when you can set up openkore to do it for you :)

keep being delusional and stick to your oricuck or recuck server

>only shitposters are left in the thread after everyone actually playing the game moved to talon

reminder re:start invites RANDOMS to their guild to inflate numbers

>talon
There isn't even a /rog/ guild on talon.

Name one.

>25x rates with renewal EXP
>merchants being actual players
what are they doing, 99/50 epic meme run?

ruka

Excuse me, that is my copyrighted shitpost, you can't use it without my permission

(you)!

this is depressing to look at every time I pass by here

I'm lost in prontera, too much merchants. Halp!

That mofo has merchants in pretty much every damn town.

ragi.al/shop/iRO-Odin/135192

This faggot is restocking his silvervine boxes every 5-10 minutes if anyone is interested. Better stock up if u can.

It's been said by the guild leader that they will no longer be posting and bumping the thread

I wonder how ruch he is

>+3%
fuck off jew

When will we ever get low exp/high drop rate server?

That would be too good for us, RObro.

Poring Slappers
>18/32
>3 online

Moe Bros
>12/22 - 1 alt
>2 online - was 3 earlier

NovaRO
>3 online

nice 1800 "players" you have there novababs lmao

>RO players: 6
>/rog/ IPs: 20
Literally 2/3 or shitposters.

4 were on earlier on moebros

If nobbas are gone, why are we still talking about them?

it's funposting - it's a victimless crime!

Whereabouts can I go for grinding at lv. 43 as a Mage? Wolves give 0.8% or so and I can't seem to find a party.

perhaps geos

0.8% is still good, otherwise try toy factory, not sure if you're good enough to vertical fire fall clocks/argiopes/alarms yet

Argiopes, 2 south from aldebaran.

I can FW them just fine, it's just when I was trying to do it to Clocks on the second CT map, the archers were fucking me up. Are Alarms on the third map better, then? I was killing Argiopes while killing Flora as well north of Prontera.

Are Geos in game now? I remember there being a bunch near Einbroch I think it was, but not sure where else.

geos are in but not as good as einbroch north 1 map, it's not in re:start

which server are you talking about

Why am I able to get good pings in every server EXCEPT
Re:start?

Are you all just playing with lag?

Re:start.

I got minimal lag, it doesn't really matter to me cause I'm not lagging and dying as a result

yeah, it lags balls so I changed server to nova

after trying re:start and origins, it makes me want to play DoM/RoM again...