>>18293127

wv beetle knockoff

vw beetle with a bodykit and a subaru engine

kek
how will krauts even recover

Very thirsty, loud, impractical, you WILL stall it a lot because the clutch is murder, and if you ever dare go anywhere near its limits it'll straight up kill you.

snek?

Almost, this one also has 10 cylinders but the engine wasn't originally supposed to go in a road car.

>cant turn

An 80s Nissan with an overly complicated awd system and a shitty interior

Carerra GT? Pics pls

a supercar with a little tykes interior that's too cheap for rich people to like, but too expensive for poor people to buy. Also will kill you.

lambo

The engine was codeveloped with a piano manufacturer, it was so shitty they only sold 500 of them.

>not w beetle with bodykit, subaru engine and giant tarbos shoved up its ass by some kraut space magic broscienists

>every mustang

18 feet long, two tons, 12 mpg, vinyl seats.

>angry truck engined miata that rapes priuses when no one is looking, also fetishizes about killing you

real enthusiasts know all cars are shit

is yellow and happy, also fast

Gas guzzling Ford truck that Mexicans love and is cheap as shit due to the high number in the market (atleast in Texas)

Termi?

Mine is
>Weeb machine with dumb engine
>Truck engined sports car tailored for old men
>Hopped up vw beetle with a ricer kit and wing

Pigfat, incapable of hektik skids, with a cheap plastic interior, a boat anchor of an engine, makes less power than a Honda Civic stock, nobody likes it, driven mostly by bogans, over two decades old and out-of-date, overpriced cop magnet.

Very cute but also very slow.

Not quite, the nickname of the truck is "jellybean" for it's distinct look and a variant of it was in the first fast and furious

3800lb 240 gross HP engine and torque-covertless automatic transmission with 4 wheel manual drum brakes, manual steering with only an AM radio

Cramped, relatively slow, hard to find crossover that doesn't even have room in the back for a boxed up office chair, no stock roof racks, and you have to repaint it if you want it to look decent.

It's a 20 year old, overpriced Nissan Maxima that has all wheel drive and all wheel steering that breaks all the time
They are rare because too few were made due to Nissan going bankrupt and stopped producing sports cars

Tree magnet

It's a Chevelle without the Chevy parts, a buck-tooth grille, an engine severely lacking in aftermarket or replacement parts, and a big middle finger to GM corporate.

>make your favorite car sound as shitty as possible

Veeky Forums already does this for me.

>looks like a total faggot car
>completely non-threatening front end
>chubby, way too rounded
>can turn into a fucking bed but who the FUCK wants to sleep in a car?
>underpowered
>power-nothing
>idiotically simple, wtf is it still the 60s
>blower dials look like fruits

Power windows/mirrors were available as options, but you missed a couple of points:
>AC or glovebox, pick only one
>interior can be summed up with three words: CHEAP, GREY and PLASTIC

It's fucking Swedish.

Only driven by French serial killers and hitmen.

>blower dials look like fruits
MERCI

1.3L
no cupholders
soap bar styling

The mud rolling hick cousin of the supra
A face only a mother could love
Won once before getting banned, but unlike the rotards it actually did cheat

$100K more than the base model, and all it gets you are times on par with a 458.

Celica GT-Four?

It’s bought by daddy’s trust fund boyracers, 50 year old men who’ve just been divorced trying to get back in the dating game failing miserably, or an old boomer who thinks this will make him feel young again when he never revs it over 5k there is no in between

>dodge challenger

Mk3 Supra N/A

lmao

10 mpg v10 with what FEELS like 0 suspension, also hates coils

Lightning

Big, overweight coupe that will blow up after 100k miles

Here where I live it’s driven exclusively by wetbacks paying most of their wages into the lease, or negros who bought one by defaulting on a loan

Close f-150 lariat, I plan on getting a lightning someday

No straight line speed, noodle chassis, rust bucket all steel car. good luck in an accident.

An overpowered, uncontrollable coffin made by company that produces cars that break down in minutes

It's a fucking box with wheels, who gives a shit. No matter how much love and care you put into it, it's still gonna be a metal fucking box.
And when you die and rot forgotten in the ground, some dipshit faggot is going to destroy the stupid wheel box you put all your love into, and it will be just another forgotten lump of scrap, just like you.
Fuck me I love the AE92

a knockoff of a vw beetle knockoff, only overpriced

a two door camery with a boat enine and overweight suspention.

all wheel drive six-cylinder nissan that seats four. if the dash isn't coming apart and deforming above the glove box then you got a nice one.

it's kind of like an old british sports car except its made entirely out of 90s japanese compact car parts

Sub 200whp gokart with a Toyota engine.

Burns oil by design, shit mpg's despite low displacement, massive rice tax, lolnotorque, purist fanbase

LFA best car

A uncomfortable 1.8 liter front mid engined car from 1985, made by the worst modern italian car manufacturer. It also ended the most hardcore period in motorsport.

rice-x7

It's like a jackhammer bolted to your spine.
Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to put a bodykit on an F1 car and call it a road car?

>requires 5 minutes of idling before & after operation
>8-12mpg max
>adding more fuel gives minimal power gains
>tire change is 2.5k USD at a minimum

Did I do good?

old swedish FWD shitbox with too many weird things about it

F50

Muh v8 giant hole in roof invented cars

Has the elegance of a snail with a corrugate shell. Can reach 75mph, downhill. In strong winds its able to drive on two wheels (either axle or on its side).

130bhp, guzzles gasoline, steers like a suggestion box

70's caddy

Didn't see the "truck" part fugg

tiny car that will kill you when you lose control
not if, when because despite being FR it snaps into oversteer
no power at low revs, complete pain in the ass to drive in daily life
everyone who likes old cars thinks it looks too new, everyone who likes new cars thinks it looks too old
is massively overvalued and is only going up in price
will probably be the last rwd car the maker ever puts out in the US

Shit I'm stumped. M135i? That's the only thing I can think of though I'm probably wrong.

lotus?

Ford Taurus with options that make it a "performance" vehicle according to insurers, charging me an extra $30/mo for the privilege of having a spoiler. On a Taurus.

S2000?

everyone thinks my dick is small, fucking boat, can't drive it in the snow or rain without risk of crashing, a whopping 18mpg highway, my insurance is HOW MUCH???

Loud V12, the engine bay has more gold in it than a Soundcloud rapper, service is done using a 90s laptop, Mr Bean. crashed his twice
Sorry, i can't make her sound shit enough

Dick compensator formerly for yuppies, now for their worthless progeny.

A backwards corolla with leather and the shitty version engine of a overpriced dyno queen whale

Challenger?

6th Generation Beastamobile ruined by previous generation

Corolla with a flipped drivetrain* engine in the same place

A car you keep telling yourself is fun to drive but in reality it is just a slow shitbox

IS300?

A coca cola bottle with a 4 banger pinto engine with a turbo slapped on

Yes