/felmg/ - Felmyst

THREE DAYS LEFT FOR LAUNCH edition

Horde guild:
discord.gg/rYBrssY

Alliance guild:
discord.gg/FtxmQEk

Alliance guild:
discord.gg/PkPkZPr
(make a permanent invite link people complain about it on every thread)

Sanctuary Discord: discord.gg/Z5VyXQu

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out july 21st. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>EJ archive links
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr (embed)

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>How do I play/gear my class?
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr (embed)

>When is it going to come out?
July 21st 3PM EST

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/yKHuDrp
discord.gg/Z5VyXQu
strawpoll.me/13470184
youtube.com/watch?v=SXZfrlskkW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>clovermen DoA
>tranny guild
>underage memester horde guild

who will save us bros?

DOWN WITH THE CLOWN is now HONK HONK
and wtf is a sanctuary discord

First for

there's a guild with no discord

CUTE

ORC

GIRLS

yeah nobody cares. its going to fall apart within three days of the realm opening.

>joining a Veeky Forums guild

Don't mind me, just saving /felmg/.

Ok I've been hearing people talk about this the last couple of days. My question is, is this going to have more staying power than Nostarius? I joined there and people just kinda gave up.

>Hunters are easy to level, and if I have to level alone I'll be fine. End game grinding is easy, and they do well in PvE and PvE without having to respec. If none of my friends level a tank to 70 it will be a pain getting into dungeons or raid without one.
>Tanking is fun, especially with friends, but they'll probably be the most common class, and I'll need to switch to Arms if I want to PvP. If I have to level alone it will be a lot slower compared to hunter.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CHOOSE. I don't think any of my friends are going Hunter, and it was the class I played back in Vanilla/BC, but I'm afraid that none of my friends that are playing Prot Warrior at 70 won't hit cap.

tfw still have to install wine and BC on my notebook so I can play from work on saturday

It's not a guild (yet?), just a sanctuary from shitposting

there any good addons for totems? the totem timers addon in the pack doesn't work for me

I thought the trannies were going horde?

not in a million years, this shit will be lagged and ddos'd all the time with multiple crashes then get shut down within a month

want a non-tranny adult guild filled with good gamers like Glaston and Aspergerlord? is the place for you! Apply today:

discord.gg/yKHuDrp

discord.gg/yKHuDrp

discord.gg/yKHuDrp

Dmca is MoH from Elysium and nihilum from before that

fuck everyone on discord
im serious, if you are on discord you should kill yourself

Loot Council(Clique) guild
Do not join

I was in SD for a whole day and witnessed more cancer and memes than in six whole years on Veeky Forums. I still remember the minute I joined, someone named "Cuckcuck" was spamming "kill all niggers" in chat so I put him on ignore. A few minutes later "Aspergerlord" asked me if I had Cuckcuck on ignore - I said yes and was demoted to "cuckold" and unable to talk in chat. He then proceeded to spam promote/demote be between "cuckold" and "nigger" for about 10 minutes. I only stuck around because I was busy grinding and didn't mind the spam in chat.

Only when I stopped responding did Aspergerlord whisper me and ask if everything was okay, like it was just a giant joke for him. I said yeah, everything is cool, and he then told me I need to go to the general and post a dick pic, as Stupei had done before. Again, assuming it to be just a joke, I just said "lol yeah sure" and proceeded grinding. 30 minutes later I get gkicked and several guild members started spamming "KEK" in whispers. Aspergerlord then said "that's what you get for disobeying direct commands from the lord of aspergers." When I tried replying, he had already put me on ignore.

I shouldn't have expected anything more from an official Veeky Forums guild, but Jesus Christ.

they keep changing their name hoping nobody remembers what they did on the previous servers

such a powerful message right here, wow color me impressed!

Fuck off. Salty D is full of /pol/ fags.

I joined a few weeks ago and I almost immediately regretted it. Chat was full of unironic racism, people talking about how much they hate niggers, fags, jews, etc. Aspergerlord started some meme chant and kept going RACE while everyone else went WAR because it was some kind of guild inside joke or something. Well, I didn't catch on quickly enough and because I didn't join their little chant, they assumed I was, and I quote, a "nigger cuck."

Several members literally followed me into Tanaris and found me at the pirate cove and started spamming /say with racist shit. I just didn't reply and pretended they weren't there.

Then came the church shooting and people were LITERALLY celebrating it. Like I don't mean in an ironic fashion, they were saying how "the Roof" was a hero and Aspergerlord mentioned that he's planning a similar massacre at a local Popeyes.

I think the last straw for me was the whole gay marriage thing. I almost considered not logging in because I figured chat would be a hellhole, but I decided against it at the last moment. Big mistake. People were going CRAZY in guild chat, one guy said he bought several guns and plans on going on a shooting spree in San Fran. Another one, I think it was Garthax, said that he's a chemist and wants to bomb a pride parade. Like they weren't even memeing, they were 100% genuine.

I haven't logged on since. They seriously ended my interest in this community. I'm only posting here because I have an Alliance alt with about 150g and the first post ending in 0 gets it if they include their ign.

>If none of my friends level a tank to 70 it will be a pain getting into dungeons or raid without one.

No it won't. Everyone needs BM hunters always.

What guilds dont run Loot Council? Are we /rolling for loot?

Diaper Diaper, slurping bright,
In the /nosg/ of the night;
What immoral hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful memery?

In what steaming pizza pies.
Slurp the diaper of thine eyes?
On what memes dare he acquire?
What the hand, dare seize the diaper?

And what Glaston, and what smug,
Could twist the gamers of thy Plug?
And when thy guild began to die,
What dread meme? and what dread lie?

What the dindu? what the nuffin,
In what fatroll was thy muffin?
What the bix? what dread nood,
Dare its muhfugen cof bin, dood!

When the kings threw down their honours
And water'd Entitled with their goners:
Did he smile his work to see?
Did he who made the Boku make thee?

Diaper Diaper slurping bright,
In the /nosg/ of the night:
What immoral hand or eye,
Dare frame thy fearful memery?

> I joined a few weeks ago and I almost immediately regretted it. Chat was full of unironic racism, people talking about how much they hate niggers, fags, jews, etc. Aspergerlord started some meme chant and kept going RACE while everyone else went WAR because it was some kind of guild inside joke or something.
Whats your problem with that, are you a tranny nigger or something?

I saw Aspergerlord at the bank in Orgrimmar yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for a screenie or anything.

He said, “Oh, you're in Convulsion now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “cuck cuck shoop da woop oppa gamgam style” and spamming /spit in my face. I walked away and continued with my banking, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen ninja'd items in his hands.

The GM at the was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you cannot steal another player's items.” At first he kept pretending to be AFK and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and traded them to the GM.

When she took one of the items and started checking the logs, he stopped her and told her to ban Ogtucker because he “was running an illegal gambling ring” and then turned around and winked at me. I pretended I was looking away. After she checked each log and deleted the stolen items, he kept interrupting her by spamming "i freakin hate NIGGERS!!!!!!" in chat really loudly.

don't know if this is a pasta, but this is accuracte

the sanctuary discord don't run LC but they are not a real guild until more people join, so w/e

*blocks your progression*

Nothing personal Veeky Forums kids.

>Garthax
This pasta is all the more entertaining because garthax literally met a dude IRL to get sucked off that he met off of the warhammer private server.
I'm not sure it's just due to current year or whatever but i can't think of anyone mentioned on here ever that hasn't had some gay shit in their past (ironic or not).

My nappy, is feeling full
I got poo poo, in my diap
I'm hungy but not for long
The diaper is coming off
My nappy, is feeling full
I got poo poo, in my diap
I'm hungy but not for long
The diaper is coming off
It's coming off
It's coming off
It's coming off

I know getting in a group as BM won't be that bad, I just mean that my friends and I will have to look for a tank if no one gets a tank to cap.

>moroes is hard
Wew. I actually love Kara bosses, but none of them are particulary hard. Its MC level for most of it.

>Went to Salty Dogs Academy today for my first day of meme school
>Glaston is constantly tearing up Asscobra's homework so he has a higher grade
>Diaperslurp is sitting in the back quiet staring into nothing
>Yarrick is angrily yelling at Tucker out the window for skipping again
>Relan wore a nice flowered dress today
>Lean keeps trying to sell me drugs but tells me he's out of Xanax since Relan bought it all

>What guilds dont run Loot Council? Are we /rolling for loot?
is loot council
doesn't have a loot system yet

is **allegedly** loot council now but that hasn't been confirmed by the GM Bozo yet, and Bozo has purged a few officers in the last few days for shitposting/power abuses so not out of the question that its just fake news

have to wait a few more days until it becomes more clear

why are BM hunters so desirable?

t. was planning on running BM hunter but haven't ever played one in TBC before

where do you think you are right now?

It's not that difficult to find tanks in TBC. Ferals, paladins, and warriors are all capable of tanking dungeons in TBC.

Tranny general. Why are you asking this?

>why are BM hunters so desirable

>god tier dps
>scale incredibly well with gear and are great even without it
>rotation is braindead easy, literally make a macro bind to mousewheel shit
>rotation also happens to be extremely high damage throughput
>highest dps in the game, only destro lock can compete

>Avoided Glaston's Pepperoni traps, chants of "hungy... hungy..." can be heard in his room where it sounds like he's rocking back and forth on his bed
>Harmoo and Waifu haven't left their shared room since first moving in and neither have made a sound, an odd smell emanates from under the door
>Asscobra and Yarrick are constantly screaming over each other saying "CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTZ"
>Koragon can't stop drinking himself into a stupor mumbling about panda futa cock
>Sprinklz sits in a corner in the dining room poking Glaston's dirty diaper saying "mush mush"
>Bigwarlockguy keeps sperging out about how linear life really is "I got fired from my wagekek job looks like I gotta go left ecks dee dee dee"
>Wambulance brings Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z and Tupac over to the mansion and they bust out a fatty bag of Xanny Bars and Dank Cush
>Clam smokes the Dank Cush and announces each bong rip to the whole house as he gets friendzoned by 6 different broads
>Relan creeps out of the closet and swallows all the Xanax Bars to cope with Glacies constantly asking if he'd fuck this or that guy

Jesus that GRIZZLY kid think he is hot shit.

>"You banned this guy for revenge and favoritism!"
>30 minutes later
>"You are not a bad guy gummy" (Which is code word for "I was wrong like the retard I am. Let's make it sound cool so nobody call me on it.)

>why are BM hunters so desirable?

Very high DPS in the early tiers. I've seen guilds running 4-5 of them per raid in t4/t5. There's no way you can fuck it up either since you literally just press steady shot and that's it so it's very consistent damage on a very mobile ranged class that doesn't share gear with very many other classes.

>tfw i will be on vacation on launch
k.keep me posted

The guys from Hellground, what faction will you play?

you were nice people

>I managed to get pretty good a not slipping on the greasy peperonis left by Glaston when he gets his pizzas
>Walking by Relan's room
>See condoms in front of it, door slightly opened
>Relan is in a dress giving lap dances to Yarrick
>Have a kek and go to the main room
>Clambeard, the residential chad and main contributor to the costs of this manor, is having a party with his normie friends
>Bigarlokguy mumbled something about work and has yet to be seen
>Asscobra is watching documentary on bombs
>Worried laughter.png

wew sounds like the class for me

i picked mage last time not realizing it was the easiest class in the game and let me fuckin tell you, frostbolt spam was soul crushing, but being one of the best dps classes made it a lot easier given i hadn't ever been top level and raiding before

also levelling to 70 as hunter sounds a lot better than fucking fury warrior like i tried to do when TBC first released (._. )

Has Salty Dogs managed to kill Ragnaros yet?

>blood elf hunter

ahahhhahahahhahhh

>BM hunters

>35.9k damage
:thinking:

What's the problem?

Gotta love enrage

how are bm hunters in pvp? i imagine they're amazing in bgs or wpvp, what about arena?
And does belf offer any real advantages that are better than orc stun resist/pet dmg?

I've never played a hunter in my life, even modern WoW.

Hunters are god tier in PvP but incredibly hard to play well. Their mana drain shot thing is broken.

>I've never played a hunter in my life, even modern WoW.
wew, the levelling wpvp experience is like playing an entirely different fucking game

-shitting on 3-4 people at a time is an every day experience
-drinking while pet does all the work for you
-never dying ever unless you're retarded
-free 30% (+ with talents) mvoement speed

its LIT

this

the top end of being a hunter is actually really difficult low key

Bm is okay in s1 but pretty shit once people get resiliance and stam. Hunters have a cc and drain spec that's a mix of survival and mm but unless you're really good and knowledgeable you will get shit on. Hunters are very underwhelming in tbc pvp.

> what about arena?
Pillar>hunter. BM isn't viable on arena at all.

Forgot to mention belf racials are completely shit. Orc racials are fucking amazing. Don't even think for a second about anything besides orc for hunter.

draenei you pleb

for horde i agree with you though, even though tauren hunters i appreciate

redpill me on salty dogs

They came, they died, they became saltier than the dead sea.

>draenei

not this bait again

Orc and Troll are far better hunters. They have quite strong impact on dps.
(You) are a faggot basically

>hit%
>heal yourself
debate me

Thanks guys, that helps me out.
I don't mind hard to play at high level, so of course that seems far off if I'm just learning. But figuring shit out on my own is fun.
That was kind of what I figured. The silence seemed decent situationally if a caster was on top of me, but I couldn't see much past that and stun resist seems huge. But that's with no real knowledge outside of general pvp concepts, nothing hunter specific. Thank you.

>he wants to play something other that hot girl
Are you gay dude?

>merove and inhaler literally killed the ally guild

nice

>playing draenei for the chick toon
>not the based as fuck slav roleplaying

>mfw /elyg/ says how much they hate tbc when they get btfo in arenas and can't stand the shame of having a 1300 2v2 team
>w-what do you mean my spec is bad?

amlith...

if not for the horde treaties I'd drain all your mana and have you roasted on a spit
my staff will be the second-last phallic object you see in your life you filthy slut

>minmaxing in a 10 year old game

>roleleplaying as a slav female
You fucking degenerate m8.

>both guild discords have trannies in them
just can't fucking win

Just join the sanctuary friend!

>fapping
>about to cum
>no tissue
>"guess I'll have to cum in my mouth again"

Any other alliance bros know this feel?

but im going to make a bald draenei male thats what i was calling the other dude out for

I just come onto my dog or in it's mouth, depending if he's feeling like obeying or not

what sanctuary? ? that has fucking trannies in it

new discord for refugees, currently guildless

discord.gg/Z5VyXQu

> ? that has fucking trannies in it
does it though

>discord.gg/Z5VyXQu

I just cum all over my floor so the smell keeps people out of my territory

strawpoll.me/13470184

Just curious. A lot of people seem to be Familiar with gummy even though they didn't play scriptcraft. I want to see numbers.

> Don't even think for a second about anything besides orc for hunter.

Troll is a fine Hunter race too. Arguably better for PvP because of Berzerk. Bows are meta and +5 skill point helps for hit but Orc surely comes on top in dps because of Bloodrage and the pet bonus dmg.

>america
>DD/MM/YYYY

top tier taste my dude, make sure you pick the babyface for maximum aesthetics

>in 71 hours I can finally play the login queue

cyka

>gaymen try to sell themselves as clique free
>like poetry they already formed cliques because they have the foresight of 2 minutes
>gaymen sell themselves a namefag free
>Merove AND Indi
>gaymen sell themselves as tranny free
>literal nsfw-for trannies discord channel and they stopped talking about purging animes the second they realised they had more than 1 possible future guild member with an anime avatar.

The only thing they have left is the DKP aspect, if inhaler bends over like he has done with absolutly everything else and changes it to Loot Council they'll have nothing but a group of shitposters that will say anything for members

>>minmaxing in a 10 year old game
Stop trying to justify being a faggot. Blood Elf females even have a shitty bow animation (which is a shame cause high elves are known rangers).

inhaler won't make a decision on loot for a while, he's going to try to trap people in the guild first. And then it will be LC

Hordebro here, we usually swallow the cum with the piss right from the urethra, to make sure everything is clean
Always ready to drink of other hordebro anyday though

>shitty ____ animation

that's how I decide my race more than anything.

That's why I'm a Human warrior, great sword and board, with decent 2-hand animation.

If I could have Undead 2-hand animation with Human sword&shield, we'd be perfect.

Stun resist, bonus pet damage, and an extra stacking dps trinket are miles better than anything else.

BM hunter might be very good in arena. Going to try beastcleave which was a popular wotlk comp: enhance/bm/holy pally. Basically its braindead easy pop lust, pop bestial wrath pally keeps gives the sham blessing of freedom and just zerg shit down. clothies explode. if you haven't clinched a win in ~30 seconds tho you lost so it makes for quick games too.

>Stop trying to justify being a faggot. Blood Elf females even have a shitty bow animation (which is a shame cause high elves are known rangers).
holy shit why don't i remember this

that BE fem shooting animation is the most garbage thing i've ever seen

youtube.com/watch?v=SXZfrlskkW8

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA