I have to respect YOU because you're "more vulnerable and a smaller object" when you're the one who's weaving in and...

I have to respect YOU because you're "more vulnerable and a smaller object" when you're the one who's weaving in and out of traffic at 20 over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEDKM2XIuKc
youtu.be/kFIXHAbjCxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I literally never see bikes actually speeding through traffic, i might see them do the speed limit through traffic while all the cars are doing 20 below though.
more likely to see a bmw or audi driver bein an arsehole than a bike, as a matter of fact last person i saw on a bike closed some guys fuel cap as he went past them. top bloke.

you just mad or something?

>I literally never see bikes actually speeding through traffic

t. someone who doesn't live in california

btfo

>LOOK TWICE SAVE A LIFE
>now watch this sikk wheelie

I live in Australia, filtering is legal here.
most people do it legally because who the fuck thinks going 150km/h between cars is a good idea?

you should always respect someone who has more balls then you in a passionate and peacefull manner.

>see some retard shitting all over the floor
>accidentally slip in the shit and bump into him
>BE MORE CAREFUL IDIOT
bikelets lmao

i daily a motorcycle but not in california. if they're close enough to the flow of traffic it's fine

still wouldn't do that. a delta of 20 is way too dangerous for me, any retard could fuck up you and your bike

I would fuck you with one of your own turds.

Well boyo, here in the states (specifically California) motorcyclists literally have the legal right to 'lane split' as we call it (basically ignore lanes/filter into gaps they believe they can safely negotiate).

As you've hinted at, they don't use lane splitting as intended e.g. safely avoiding bumper-to-bumper traffic between two very large and massive metal boxes on either side of them (I guess 4, technically), but rather as a shortcut to skip through traffic.

I actually have heard a number of lads at work (milfag), fresh out of high school, who say they're gonna ignore a driver's license and go straight for a motorcycle because they can leave later and still arrive on time.

...Motorcycle fatalities are among the greatest causes of death for servicemembers in California.

wouldn't do what?
delta of 20?
speak fucking english

Let me intrepret it for your simple mind:

Original post:
>i might see them do the speed limit through traffic while all the cars are doing 20 below though.

>still wouldn't [do the speed limit through traffic... etc.]. a [difference in velocity] of 20 is way too dangerous for me, any retard could fuck up you and your bike

bikers should be put into the same camps as fags to be honest

yes that is legal in Australia too ya stooge.
it causes less accidents than making bikes sit in ques, without lane splitting/filtering the 3rd largest cause of accidents on bikes is some dickhead in a car running up their arse in stop start traffic because for some stupid reason car drivers just run straight into bikes like in vid
youtube.com/watch?v=hEDKM2XIuKc

Get fucked retard, I'm a safer rider and driver than you'll ever be

I acknowledged that, ya mong,

>they don't use lane splitting as intended e.g. safely avoiding bumper-to-bumper traffic between two very large and massive metal boxes on either side of them (I guess 4, technically)

I'm aware of the why of lane splitting, I just wanted to point out that most bikefags think it's just a 24/7 fast lane exclusively for their use.

whatever camp you belong to? no thx

are you 13 or fucking retarded

Maybe it is just where you live, too many dudebro chads or something.

I'd look twice if I saw a sikk wheelie

>Maybe it is just where you live, too many dudebro chads or something.
>california
>specified that I work with a bunch of other test-ridden wannabe alpha males [i.e. military]

what do you think?

well then.
i think we found your problem, you hate dudebro chads.
they are arseholes when they drive cars too.

But at least car-driving chads haven't knocked off my mirrors

Twice

Can't beat em?
why don't you join em?

>get crashed into by chad in his lifted truck
>die

>get crashed into by chad on his motorbike
>he dies

i'd pick a dumbass on a bike over a dumbass in a car anyday.

u must really love being alive.

I'm a biker and I can't stand a lot other bikers, it's quite easy to stay safe when riding. You have to put in effort on your part though, don't rely on others to be good drivers. People are idiots though and will follow too closely, brake too late, go too fast and just do pretty much everything recklessly and then they complain about other drivers. Something people never do is actually focus on what they where doing to avoid a crash they always look to the others to put all the blame. I found it seriously helpful for me to reflect on what I was doing whenever I had somewhat of a close call and it just helps you plan better in the future.

>a minority of bikers behave badly in my area, therefore all bikers are bad and shouldn't be treated with respect

Hand in your license, you clearly don't have the maturity to drive.

eh, its alright.
but mostly I want to die under conditions I chose, not cause some dickhead was looking at their phone, or they ran a stop sign/red light etc.

oh man.

>depressed, find enjoyment in nothing, no friends, university is stressful, think about kms all the time
>always interested in cars, had to sell my MR2 to go to uni since no parking
>buy a ninja 250 and daily it
>start splitting, going 30 over, 100 on the freeway with not much gear
>never get ticketed or crash, get urge to go faster
>sell it and buy a CBR600
>150 on the freeways, whoolies, reckless riding
>"if i crash and die who cares"
>ride as fast as i can so some mom in a minivan can eventually end me
>the hit is starting to fade and im looking at liter peders now

what do

I know that feeling. stick with it. You could eventually find it as the thing to live for.

Grow up.

did this in my AW11 turbo till I rolled it on a snowy day while playing rallymaster.
t. man with a rod holding his femur in place and fucked skin over arm. Both on driver's side. Ruined my sleeve.

you probably weren't using them anyway

where i am in Canada fucking crotchrockets will go past you at 120kmh on a single lane highway merge when the limits 80kmh and lane split you on mountain roads, that shits why i have 0 sympathy when crotchrocket riders become organ donors. you cant say OMG GUISE WATCH OUT FOR US CARS NEVER SEE BIKES ON THE ROAD then go double the limit and weave through traffic not expecting consequences

i seriously cannot fucking stand bikes, winter is my favourite time of year so bikefags fuck off for a few months

just like you fucking bikes dont use your speedometer or signal? youre worse than BMW drivers

I'm a gay biker so that would be convenient

>HURR CAGERS ARE ALWAYS FUCKING DISTRACTED
>whips in and out of traffic at 50 over while "motovlogging" to a camera and talking to his buddies over bluetooth.

spot on

>go on internet
>people angry at bikers
>go out and actually ride
>people are nice
>they make room for you and smile at you
>if you stop to fill tank or to eat, people come talk to you about bikes and shit
>on highways when you are passing people make throttle twisting motion on their hands wanting to see you take off

its almost as if...you guys didnt even have cars

Wanna be bunk buddies

Considering that some old fuck not looking before pulling out killed a policeman the other day?
You entitled clumsy fuckers are going to get cracked down on. Hard.

Considering no one cares
I wouldn't think so

A lot of people will not lane split until traffic is at a standstill and no-one is moving above 30 also I expect you to not look and be a dipshit

Also I carry FAK's Because the last time someone was a lazy idiot I got up with Minor lacerations on my arm with no way to treat it

>ride bike
>get hit by retard merging
>drive car
>get hit by retard merging

No, you have to respect bikers because we can reach into your car and smash your teeth out against your steering wheel, while you're still tangled up in seatbelts.
Also, easy access to your wingmirrors for tearing them off, and armoured gloves are good for smashing windows.

Then be away with acceleration you can't match, through gaps in traffic the police can't follow.

so you're proud to be a criminal? I dare you to try that shit to me, bet you dont lift or make 6 figures fucking losers on bikes

As a biker, he's already hit the pavement after touching my seatbelt and I don't have to do anything lol.
He's living a fantasy.

I've had this explained to me by bike enthusiasts.

they need to keep moving as many bike engines are air cooled. if they stop on a hot day (the usual bike riding weather) they overheat.

They're full of shit.

Only shitty bikes are air cooled though, anything worth riding is liquid cooled.

Here's the tl;dr:

As long as you treat me reasonably, I will treat you reasonably. I don't expect car drivers to make any special accomodations for me, and all I ask in return is for you not to automatically be an asshole at me.

I only split lanes on red lights while everyone is stopped,
I don't speed. Is that fine?

This is a power fantasy. Fuck you, m8.

Only some harleys and the like are air-cooled nowadays, and they actually are the ones who you'll be more likely to find stopped, because cruisers are heavy, wide and generally hard to manuever. Most of those weaving assholes are riding sports bikes which are universally liquid-cooled.

yeah that's not true.
I ride an air cooled bike and have never had that problem. unless you live in a shithole to end all shitholes, you're not stopped for more than a minute or two. your engine isn't gonna overheat from idling, regardless of if its aircooled or not.

No, I can take care of myself. My bike is fast enough and good enough at braking to get the fuck out of the way in moving traffic. People can ignore their signals and weave all over the road if they wanted to. I don't really care. They're easy to spot and easy to dodge.

But you could do me the small favor of not nosing over the lane marking because you don't like me "cutting in line" when you will definitely not see me again or experience delays because of me if you let me the fuck through.

>i-i-it's not fair!
Says the faggot sitting in an air conditioned box. You choose your vehicle, you choose the downsides. Bikes skip traffic cars enjoy it.

Ironically, people only do the nose/door thing in bumper to bumper traffic which is the only situation lane splitting should be legal in, and the only situation it is safe in. I could blow between speed limit followers doing 80 all day because they don't really give a fuck or try anything.

>i split lanes
>i don't speed

so you get in front of everyone and then go exactly the speed limit when everyone else would normally speed and exceed it by 5 to 10 miles per hour. you are the asshole of assholes.

good biker: cuts in line, never seen again
bad biker: cuts in front, hangs out in front of me so i can hear his fartcan in all its 80hp 1.8 liter glory

>Low displacement "sport" bike

No, you don't respect those. Nobody respects those.

well now i can block those faggots with my car and not feel bad, thanks for the clarifications anons

I don't consider going 10 over to really be speeding, y know? Yeah I go with the flow of the traffic which does mean going 60 in a 50, but I don't go 150 in a 50 zone

>Wanting to learn why I keep a can of soda nestled in the front fairing when biking just shakes it up

i shit you not. the VFR800's front cowl is roomy enough to install a cup holder. i'd take pictures of this but it's in a storage unit right now.

the last guy to find out was dumb enough to open his door.

i do the same thing in my car. if people road rage and pull up next to me i shake up the can, stick it out the window and coat them in warm sticky goodness.

so don't open door and keep windows up with AC on when blocking asshole bikers.

Gotcha

thankfully you've not left your mom's basement in 5 years so you're not a danger to anyone but yourself

Your car will still get pepsi'd. Enjoy claybaring that shit out.

I aim for the door handles.

if there is a god, you live near me and will be the first one I do this to lul

wherever i go there is a hose (for some odd reason) :P

Either you give zero fucks about your paint or you do not understand how hard soda is to get off once it dries, which is about a minute after it goes on.

>not carrying emergency brake fluid in case you run out

The only place i never speed is in towns/built up areas.
out of town it is all fair game.

i dont particularly care about my paint but its also waxed all to hell so it will be fine.

getting soda off is no problem, i have cleaners for road tar.

youtu.be/kFIXHAbjCxQ

the fucking pussy cant figure out why he is getting the shit beat out of him FUCKING LUL

The average person doesn't wax. Still, it's a minor act of retaliation for a minor inconvenience. Soda isn't meant to be fucking hardcore. If I wanted to use that cup holder for evil I'd carry DOT3.

You have to straighten out eventually and then I keep on going, or you sit there fuming and I take a gap in the lane that is moving.

>riding one of those ugly bug bikes
typical

>almost crash into a car that changed lanes in front of me while filtering at twice the speed limit
>"WOW DUMBASS CAGER, USE YOUR MIRRORS! I COULD HAVE DIED, GET OFF YOUR PHONE!"
>"I'll have you know I looked very carefully. How was I to know that you would be going so quickly and ignoring the concept of lanes?"
>"BIKERS ARE EXEMPT FROM THE HIGHWAY CODE, YOU NEED TO ACCOMMODATE FOR MY RECKLESSNESS BECAUSE I'M VULNERABLE!"
>"Well, if you followed the rules of the road, I think you would find yourself getting into much less near-accidents"
>"M-MUH WOLFPACK!!!"
>break his wing-mirror and speed off while banging off my rev limiter
>small inconsistency in the road surface sends me into a fishtail
>fall off, slide across the tarmac and snap my spine on a lamppost
Fucking cagers.

>grr, I can't stand this cager who cut me off while I was doing 110 in a 60 and literally flew up behind him in seconds
>better smash his mirror
>haha, *whack*
>oh no, they swerved and clipped my back wheel while I tried to run away like a little bitch
>my helmet split open and my jaw was torn off!
Fucking cagers! XD rawr

Caring about people speeding, also Motocycle turn signals suck anyways most people don't notice them so we tend to not use them

This, people in Texas love bikers and usually give me a buffer zone and at lights people wave to me and ask to hear the exhaust

This, my bikes water cooled but if I sit to long in traffic it starts to overheat while riding though it's halfway under the halfway mark even when I'm hard on the throttle

>the person against something uses wild hyperbole

this is the faggot that thinks you need to sit and wait in line at a stop light
and this is how he, somehow, justifies that belief

M8, I do not care about your respect, disrespect, love or hate. I just wish you feel the same to me.

>someone makes a left turn
>yfw

Where the fuck do you live? Bikers have been pretty much docile in southern ontario as far as I've seen. Maybe once I saw some 17 year old on a daddy's money ducati doing stupid shit without any gear.

Bikefag detected.

If you've been mirrored twice, you probably have a habit of nearly killing motorcyclists

So you're saying when someone turns left he should wheelie to clear the obstacle?

Totally not your fault if you have a crash doing this. Just the cagers on their phones haha.

tfw no color-coordinated helmet and jacket and bike combo

what a slick motherfucker

ahahaha lol kek

>absolute worst damage a biker can do to a car is fucking up the wing mirror
>car can fucking kill your bitch ass in seconds

The only air-cooled bikes nowadays are fat fucking cruisers, which don't generally lane split because they're big, slow and hard to maneuevre.

>I'm waiting for the police
>No I'm waiting for the police

>were supposed to feel bad because you decided to live in a communist shithole

>I literally never see bikes actually speeding through traffic, i might see them do the speed limit through traffic while all the cars are doing 20 below though.

nibba your speedometer is busted.

Here in Israel you can also ride in the right shoulder when there is traffic, in rreasonable speed, police will turn a blind eye.(unless you drive fast and reckless in the shoulder)