Is there ANY way for pop up headlights to come back? Even just for one low production car?

Is there ANY way for pop up headlights to come back? Even just for one low production car?

Yes.
But they won't.

No, they are a danger to the poor pedestrians who are too busy checking instagram to look both ways before crossing the road.

No it's shit design it fucks with aerodynamics and it just add more unnecessary complexity and weight when they fuck up

Couldn't you design pop up headlights that will minimally interfere with aerodynamics?

>Even just for one low production car?
Build your own car with pop up headlights?

Yes, BMW did this.

They get heavier and more complex when they break?

they could be used now but theyre shit so no one does

you're shit and men still use you

Im not objectively shit like popups tho

No, but you're old and tired and played out and broken from too much use. Just like pop-ups. Not unlike pop-ups, a gay man is usually trying to turn you on.

Doesn't fuck with aerodynamics when they are down. I dont think anyone needs that extra sliver of speed at the dead of night to care about their headlights being up or down, unless you deliver tofu or something.

Nissan did it with the Z31 in 83'.
Although for the first 3 gens of the Z those recessed headlights weren't the most aerodynamic around.

What about a bubble cover for pop-ups? It defeats the whole purpose of the pop-up headlights, but since new cars are hindered by those gay safety laws, I don't see any other way they could be introduced.

They would add a new visual effect anyway, which is what designers try to improve in each model.

This era of the automobile is depressing.

>comparing an '83 Z31 to an 8 series

I still got 6 years before Im old and Ive been with a whole 1 guy lmao

Im not some slut

that looks like some complete waste of money right there

just stick with conversions or normal headlights

>car looks sexy
>came with a V12 that made 375 hektiks and and 410 torcc
>only 30,000 of them exist
>on top of them already having the BMW tax in price and maintenance costs

Jesus fucking Christ.

>designing superior pop ups 6 years before the car mentioned
>still having a drag coefficient that rivals modern cars

Point still stands.

They're relatively cheap to buy.

Because they're expensive to own.

all faggots are sluts, you have AIDS too

they dont measure drag coefficent with the lights up

not a faggot so eh

>not a faggot

You don't get to decide that.

I'm pretty sure there was a car with a similar design, but I can't remember what it was.

Either way, what is this faggotry that's being thrown around? What happened to Veeky Forums?

Literally gay chronic shitposting tripfaggots who love stance, that's what happened.

some people dont like circle jerking?

popups are shit

Im not gay tho

No. Stop being a headlight hipster and move on. Fixed beams are superior in ever way. You've got an autism boner over a marketing gimmick.

I wasn't referring to you.

Funny how you felt a need to respond, though.

Hmmmm....really gets the noggin joggin.

I wouldn't call an eighteen-year-old "old".

you replied to me dipshit

I've heard that V12 is two V6's with two ecu's

Oh yeah, and there's only 1,500 of those V12 ones ever made. Considering BMW made most of their money on autotragics, I'm positive manuals are unicorns.

Correct

Just re read that. It's i6 not v

Or did I?

Not the CSi with a manual

Oh well, it had to be tripfags.

Sage, report, etc. And always contribute with pictures, this is an image board.

you did

not really important tho is it ya whiner