So, some old fat fuck was walking by my car thinking he was sly and keyed my rear quarter panel...

So, some old fat fuck was walking by my car thinking he was sly and keyed my rear quarter panel. I got the fucker on video, so i'm going to press charges or beat the dog piss out of him. I don't even know the guy personally.

How should i go about fixing it?

>taping someone fucking your car

Cuck spotted

>Implying i didnt get it from CCTV

>caring about a scratch on a piece of metal

who fucking cares stop fetishizing vehicles

>varg.jpg

What's the appeal of getting cucked?

What car do you drive?

busriders detected

so what did you do?

And you didn’t do anything about it? You didn’t confront him? How are you supposed to find him with just a still of his legs?

LS400

I was in the middle of dealing with someone at work, saw him do it out the front window and immediately went after him, but he ducked off into some back streets before i even had a chance.

Ended up calling the cops, they couldn't find him.

I know he lives nearby, he passes by the place regularly. I know alot of the other local business owners on both sides of my workplace. I'll talk to to them and hopefully get em' play lookout. If i do find the cunt i'm gonna curb stomp him.

How am I a busrider for not watching my car get fucked by someone else and jerking off to the footage?

>LS400
Help me 4chin, somebody keyed my 17 year old shitbox.

>Not taking pride in your shitbox

confront him first and tell him hes wrong and needs to pay you fancy if he doesnt fuck him up

I take pride in my shitbox and I'd be furious if I were in your shoes. Bit that fury wouldn't last long enough for me to make a post here because I know my shitbox is disposable.

>3 years ago
>work at god awful grocery store
>outside gathering carts, see some mexican kid pulling on doors trying to open them
>begin walking towards him as he reaches my car, he sees me and begins run walking away
>despite being caught by police twice he continues to do this every other month

>things white people don't do

>user, is this the man that keyed your car?
>yes officer I'd recognize those legs anywhere that's the man that keyed my shitbox
>take him away boys

ive seen every race doing something awful, trashy rednecks lighting a KFC dumpster on fire right next to the gas station, black guys stealing 400$ worth of deodorant and hand soap, latinos stealing hot cheetos in their purse and mexicans stealing bags of ice.

Whether it's a 3k civic with a few simple mods or an Aventador you don't damage someone's property.

>bus rider pls

Yeah except here's the thing with blacks and Mexicans... Some of them seem to have zero impulse control and they go around fucking things up for their own amusement or benefit. Nothing has gone wrong in their life they are just evil.
White people aren't like that unless something seriously fucked with them.

I issue you a challenge. Go find any car right now and key it. When the owner finds out about it, just say

>who fucking cares stop fetishizing vehicles

yeah i've seen a fair share of minorities keying the shit out of BMW's and other cars that are new probably out of spite of somebody having something they don't, who knows.

Call the cops.

I had something similar happen. I woke up and someone plowed throw my front yard the night before and took out my fence and some of my neighbor's (who is deployed right now and still has no idea this happened). I got the plates on my security cameras. I assumed it was a random drunk or a stolen car. Ends up it was my neighbor up the street. Some Indians that don't speak English. They hid the car until the cops came and ran the plates and figured out who it was. My first reaction was to wait for the cops to leave and go down and beat his ass. Instead the cops arrested him, his insurance has to pay to fix everything and my life continues without an assault charge. I love in up an upper noodle clad neighborhood in Colorado so this shit is unheard of with people living on the neighborhood pulling some shit like this.

Do it the right way. Not a way that'll fuck you up with the law. If the situation was different and you had fought him on the spot when it happened id say that was the right thing. But since you waited and luckily have it on camera just call the cops.

>this entire thread

>upper noodle clad neighborhood
ahahah i fucking love auto correct
just imagined rows of million dollar houses packed to the brim with ramen noodles.

Just because it's old and cheap doesn't mean that gives anyone the right to fuck with it as they please. It's your property that that dickless piece of shit illegally vandalized. You don't fuck with another man's vehicle.

now ur part of it stupid

how would you know if shit has or hasn't gone wrong in their lives?

im not white lol. keep sperging

Something going wrong with their lives still isn't even an excuse to fuck with people's shit, so that doesn't even matter.