The beemer is pigfat

>i cant afford a stock fd3s

kill me

yeah forever out of reach

butt boi detected

m3 has too much power, wasnt even able to hit limiter

>cant afford decent MKIV Supra
>cant afford decent FD RX7
>even if I could, I would be an absolute retard to buy one at such exorbitant prices

it feels TERRIBLE lads.

putting the s2k against the rx7 is unfair because of the power disadvantage between NA vs Turbo. Was this the touge battle where the s2k had a faster sector times (1/10 second but still) than the rx7 but the rx7 would just get a huge lead on the straight?

>butt blasted

Get a z32?
Just as good imo

what the fuck are you smoking, "just as good" if it was just as good then you would see them just as often in hot version.

Nah not this ep but I know the one you're talking about. I think it highlights the benefits of a low torque high revving turbo rotary engine over say a super high revving n/a. It means that not only can the rx7 win on the touge but it can likely beat the m3 (with all its power) and others around a big open track as well. I think once you step into big hp cars with the mines r34 gtr, supra's and r35's the rx7 would only just keep up on its ability to corner.

It all kind of points to the fd being the perfect balance between tight twisty mountain roads and big open ones.

i remember watching the best motoring na v turbo battle where an na rx7 kept up with super boosted r34s until the end of the 10 minute race, it was fucking crazy

You realize this is the same as going off of something like Top Gear to determine which car is better right?

>You realize this is the same as going off of something like Top Gear to determine which car is better right?
This is something done with professional racing drivers giving their actual opinions on cars. Your point is retarded because you didn't mention that these cars are highly modified. But still it shows when cars are being brought to their maximum potential because this is geared towards the tuner audience ie the "Hot Version" of the cars.

Hot Version is always GOAT when the Spirits MRS makes an appearance.

Yeah of course it isn't completely accurate. Different tracks and scenarios yield different results. They have a great episode where they praise both the e46 and that e92. With the long gearing and high revving of the e92 I don't think it'll do particularly well in a touge, Around a much bigger track we'd see a different story.

That thing is a fucking monster. Absolute joy to watch too.

>everyone saying sw20 a best
>none of them anywhere in sight in hot version
kek

I'm pretty sure there was a singular SW20 in a very early Hot Version.

Still, SW20 a shit.

>bring your stock engine and stock body pig fat bmw m3 to downhill racing
>be only 1 second slower than cars who are 90% modified for this kind of race
Wow the M3 is such a bad car imao they really showed him guys!!!

yea he jsut came to lose
all other cars BTFO

>brainlet pls leave

>only 1 second

That's huge on that tiny course haha. I'd love to see a highly modified e46 and e92 go down the hill.

its not its still an MR2 and it used to rek shit in its hayday.
MRS sucks in comparison because it can only punch up to boxter and cayman and outbreak an f1 mclaren while sw20 vs supercars of its day it held them off.
But the potential of the chassises is a different story.
They all great but others got the looks and practicality and mrs got the motorsports

>course is less than 1 minute long, and even if it was longer 1 second is a huge time. Read a motorsports book